Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(closed) ● Art Shop ● (Happy holidays everyone!)

IshasanIshasan
Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
edited December 22, 2017 in Art Creations
Heyo^^ Just got back to mabinogi, and I need me some moonies ; w ; )b

Finished pieces from months ago

imageimageimage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SLOTS
1. Nyaa - Bust Up x1 (6mil / unpaid) - PAINTING
2. SylviaWolfe - Bust up x1 (6mil / unpaid) - NYS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

● Prices ●
Shoulder up - 5mil
Bust up - 6mil
Half body - 8mil (it's more of a hip/butt up!)

(I also accept pp, you can inquire~ but for now gold is priority)

You can contact me on:
-Mabi forums messages
-Tumblr - aoishasan.tumblr.com

IGN: Doctorathena / Alexina server

Thanks for looking~
AaieurseiImaizumi

Comments

• RoeletteRoelette
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,915
    edited January 24, 2017
    Ah, do you not allow for server gold transfers o vo?
    -is tarlach that wanna order-
    and...how muchies for half bod o vo...
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited January 24, 2017
    @Roelette: I will accept gold comms for bust up and angled sketches only~
  • RoeletteRoelette
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,915
    OHHH I get it
  • IshasanIshasan
    @Roelette: XD
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    Hey there! I would be happy to do the gold transfer for you, I've been needing gold on Ruairi. c: I have never done one that hasn't been for art though, are you okay if we do 5mil at a time? I'd also like to order something from ya! I'd be interested in seeing what your sketches look like, but for now I will order a bust. I'd love to see WIPs please, if doable <3

IGN to contact in Mari: Faiflowright
    Main server IGN: Nyaa (Alexina)
    Comm type: Bust up
    Payment: Gold, 5mil
    Chara's references: https://toyhou.se/596466.ki-ana (up to you which of her outfits you draw, I have less art of the one with the skirt. Keep in mind that if you draw the one withe pants/vest, the tie is detachable and doesn't go around her neck like a real tie)
    Chara's personality: Its on her page too, but she is rather cocky, and has confidence in herself. Despite this, she is kind, caring, and pretty easy to talk to; she is the type of person you could lean on and go to for advice.
    Pose reference: Something like http://us.123rf.com/450wm/akz/akz1608/akz160801019/61160988-rest-relax-sleep-dreaming-comfort-concept-girl-yawning-in-bed-young-lady-stretching-after-waking-up-.jpg?ver=6 but frontal? Stretching from a long days work and looking pretty while doing so, maybe one eye open one eye closed and looking at the viewer.
    Ishasan
  • IshasanIshasan
    @Nyaa: Hiii! Wow thanks so much~ Mmkay let's do that^^ Do you have discord?

Sure, I will post a sketch wip for you. And I will post examples for the angled sketches soon :3

I usually accept payment first before I start anything. But for now you can pay me after I have posted the wip for you o wo)b
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited January 25, 2017
    @Nyaa: Ah I forgot, I've checked my old thread. And @Gakkuriaqua has made an order first so Imma put you on the 2nd slot~ But I'm waiting for confirmation from her/him first~
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Ishasan That is fine, and sounds good c: Thank you!
    I will PM you my Discord info. I should be on all day today, but I've been sick so if I'm afk that may be why.
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    edited February 8, 2017
    If that third spot is still open I'd like to place an order! O:

Main server IGN: Okamixdimsum (Tarlach)
    Comm type: Bust up
    Payment: gold (gold transfer to mari)
    Chara's references: http://imgur.com/a/LMiR8
    Chara's personality: cheerful, smiley, strong minded, confident, timy bit sassy
    Pose reference: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/03/cb/c8/03cbc8c5b92da041640d85769a512c38.jpg
    notes are also in the imgur link under the picture refs
    just lemme know how much this would be so I can put a request for a gold transfer for payment ~
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited January 26, 2017
    @Okamixdimsum: Mmkay~ I'll put ya on the 3rd slot. The price will be about 2.3mil :3 I will be adding a bit of the lower body to make the pose sexier * w*)b
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    ooo sounds good xD i cant wait~ i just sent the payment to Cresai, you should be getting it soon >w<
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    HELLO SORRY IVE BEEN OCCUPIED BUT IM STILL INTERSTED QAQ...

i was wondering to be exact what is an angled sketch? ovo
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited January 27, 2017
    @Okamixdimsum: mmkay~ will check later when I go home.

@Gakkuriaqua: It's alright! Can you fill in the new form pls? ; u ; ty~ Imma be posting an example later.
  • IshasanIshasan
    Bumping for @Gakkuriaqua!

And here's an example of an AP sketch~
    ishasan__by_aoishasan-dawywnt.jpg
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited January 28, 2017
    While waiting for @Gakkuriaqua
    here is a
    WIP for @Nyaa (art comm will be resumed once payment is received, ty)
    nyaa_wip_by_aoishasan-dax0fak.jpg

Okamixdimsum
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Ishasan Aah, this is turning out really pretty so far! Thank you so much for the WIP c:

Could you add her two stud piercings on the inner part of both of her ears, add her eyelid piercing, and move her nose piercing down a bit (similar to http://puu.sh/tEt0E.jpg ) , please? Her eyes have cat-like slits as pupils instead of the circle shape.
    I can't tell if her white shirt's collar flaps are showing or not, but I think they would if you don't mind showing them? If the choker's gem could be drawn more oval-shaped and hanging a bit farther down ( http://file.toyhou.se/images/2543225_Q1xd3NkGgNpfXMU.jpg ), that would be great but I know this is just a sketch c: I think it'd be cute if maybe her two bangle bracelets would show a bit from gravity moving them downward, but that is up to you!

It really looks great so far, her expression is perfect and she looks so pretty <3 Thank you! Let me know when you're around on Discord, and if I'm here I can get you the payment whenever you're ready (or feel free to mail me a junk item for 5mil on Mari to pay).
  • IshasanIshasan
    @Nyaa: I drew this after playing Mabi for long hours > 7 < ;; lol So I might have missed a detail or two and my sketches are usually so messy ayaaa sorry~ But mmkay! I have noted all the details to be changed and added o wo)b I'm glad you like it so far~ Imma msg you on discord! (now XD)
  • NyaaNyaa
    It's completely fine! Thank you so much again, I really appreciate it c:
  • IshasanIshasan
    Bumping for @Gakkuriaqua > 7 <; )
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Ishasan Oh, thank you for the shoutout regarding the gold transfer xD If no one else ends up needing the gold transfer, I can probably afford to transfer some more if you'd like, depending on how much you're still looking to do. c: Also it seems like the AP sketch sample isn't showing currently, I don't think I was around to see the example and I'm still curious to see what they look like.