Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PSA: Be careful fishing overnight or AFK

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited March 20, 2019 in General Chat
This morning I woke up and I had stopped fishing with a warning message on my screen about clearing my temporary inventory. Not only did getting my Anniversary coin stop my fishing, but it then dropped on the floor and wasted away to its death. No coin for me!

AFK fishing for a long time or overnight can be dangerous with timed giveaways, and we have an attendance event coming up in a couple days. KEEP THIS IN MIND! and be careful! =) Don't make my mistake
HarukariKingEphySakura2503

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    We have an attendance event coming up?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Gaea wrote: »
    We have an attendance event coming up?

yep ^^

to0SfGc.png
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 19, 2019
    Oh that, right. I wonder what kind of bag that is?

Wait...I think that says "Market". Wow a shop bag that takes up only 2 spaces? :O
  • ArjuneArjune
    I think it's a drawstring pouch that only works on shop bags. you can turn your 11 x 11 Tia bag into 11 x 12... or if you don't like Tia you can change your 11 x 11 Alban Knights shop bag into 11 x 12 :D or whatever shop bag you wanna add a row to
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Be carful. Be very carfull of cars.
    Kensamaofmari
  • ArjuneArjune
    Greta wrote: »

....I didn't even notice that typo :< ...... shh
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Arjune wrote: »

....I didn't even notice that typo :< ...... shh

Don't want those fishies squirming out the passenger seat.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    D7PpoDp.gif?noredirect
    Kensamaofmari
    D7PpoDp.gif?noredirect

The current can't stop me!
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    D7PpoDp.gif?noredirect

The current can't stop me!

Irrelevant.

giphy.gif
    KingEphyWolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Someone already lost their Tulip umbrella... :trollface:
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100

"Lost"

rip them. Hope they don't miss it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Is this innuendo for something?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    KingEphy wrote: »

"Lost"

rip them. Hope they don't miss it.

Ye-ah, otherwise that'll be one sad wake-up in the morning.
    I lost the first G22 mini gem box while I went to prep dinner and the game lagged out. The attendance book had it stamped, I don't see it in my inventory, no temp inventory, so I assume it dropped and poofed!
    Who knew these things were supposed to drop?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I lost the first G22 mini gem box while I went to prep dinner and the game lagged out. The attendance book had it stamped, I don't see it in my inventory, no temp inventory, so I assume it dropped and poofed!

I would submit a ticket for that, I'm sure the staff would be understanding would replace it for you if you really want it. Otherwise I would just suggest buying it for cheap on the market, and they are really cheap.

I would submit a ticket for that, I'm sure the staff would be understanding would replace it for you if you really want it. Otherwise I would just suggest buying it for cheap on the market, and they are really cheap.

Eh, there's still 3 boxes and I only want 3 of the 4 gems so don't wanna be greedy.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Eh, there's still 3 boxes and I only want 3 of the 4 gems so don't wanna be greedy.

Well non-issue then. :]

Well non-issue then. :]

Nope, just took me by surprise.
    Of course it would be a problem if I ran out of days, but looks like I'll make it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Cool beans.