Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't get the new flight. A bug or...?

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 17, 2019
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Guys think about this for a second; if players are able to purchase these coupons after the event is over to learn flight...then this soul mate bleep was ALWAYS a waste of time.

Why buy something when you can get it for free?

Well, free here is subjective. There is the issue of dignity, and time, and tolerating other individuals lusting over your female elf's body, and...

It is essentially romantic prostitution.
    WolfsingerGreta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 17, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Guys think about this for a second; if players are able to purchase these coupons after the event is over to learn flight...then this soul mate bleep was ALWAYS a waste of time.

The free version looks boring as hell. Also it's a hassle to spam boombox and afk with someone else to get points.

It is what it is. Afking would take forever. People complain about afk events and now it requires them to take proactive measures to complete the event faster. Reaffirming that no one can be made happy.

The free version looks boring as hell. Also it's a hassle to spam boombox and afk with someone else to get points.

It is what it is. Afking would take forever. People complain about afk events and now it requires them to take proactive measures to complete the event faster. Reaffirming that no one can be made happy.

Cooperative AFKing, might I add. Honestly, the amount of people who break it off halfway through is aggravating.

I rather not rely on idiots who are incapable of understanding basic instructions.

If there is to be an AFK option, at least let us do it alone. Yes, I know it is a couple thing, but why can't our soulmate be an NPC, or our hands?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Cooperative AFKing, might I add. Honestly, the amount of people who break it off halfway through is aggravating.

I rather not rely on idiots who are incapable of understanding basic instructions.

If there is to be an AFK option, at least let us do it alone. Yes, I know it is a couple thing, but why can't our soulmate be an NPC, or our hands?

If I could do it with my partner I totally would.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Summoning times.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Summoning times.

I have
    Patience
    To harvest all these silvervine fruits
    And all this fishing
    So long as they're not automatically removed from being my soulmate upon de-summoning
    I can wait a few days XDD
    Kensamaofmari
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    hey, is there a difference between the new and old flights or is it just a matter of what you do to get them?
  • MomokoMomoko
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    edited March 20, 2019
    Meridis wrote: »
    hey, is there a difference between the new and old flights or is it just a matter of what you do to get them?

I just got the new Coupon and.. the only difference is that you leave a color trail behind yourself v.v
    I REALLY hope this is a bug cause I feel quite screwd gathering 300 Cat paws just to have a color behind myself while the Sweethearts flight has the better animation.
    However I am still confused, on the preview picture the characters have a totally different animation

EDIT: nvm there's a different animation when you fly around for a while....

Summoning times.

Hands don't have summoning times. :D
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Does anyone have any footage of the new flight please?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 24, 2019
    Tsumikki wrote: »
    Does anyone have any footage of the new flight please?

First flight is female with female, second is female with male.

Pardon the lack editing in the video.
    Tsumikki
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Solo flight footage pls. I'm a loner.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Solo flight footage pls. I'm a loner.

It just looks like the regular flight.
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Thank you! So it's a Moonlight flight because of the Ladeca and Eweca themed colorful trails. It's really cool in universe logic kinda way. On the other hand, I could see so far flightless people just wanting cute sparkles instead of jet show.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 24, 2019
    Okay. Female couple flight looks too funny... I can guess the male one will be even more cringy. It's a shame they didn't do anything to solo flight. And also... It will bug the hell out for me that the trail of mine will be red, i'm with a blue scheme so the red trail will look super weird on me lol. 300 Cat Paw's is a little too much for such crappy details... If you don't care you can get the cheaper version of Sweetheart's for 100 Cat Paw's. I guess i will take it anyway for collection purposes.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Pretty much got the 3rd one for collection purposes too.