Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Adorable Box

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited July 17, 2019 in Vault
The Adorable Box is here, with doll-like outfits, Marionette themed halos, and the all new Face Accessory Slot exclusive items! Take a peek at all the adorable goodies here!

190711_porcelindollbox_header_590x165.jpg

Adorable Box
Sales Date: Wednesday, July 17, After Maintenance - Thursday, August 15, Before Maintenance

RGEskuT.png

Open up a box at a chance to get new doll-like outfits, or a new stylish face accessory used in the new Face Accessory Slot in the Style Tab, and more! Every Adorable Box opened will reward you with one item from the below list, and a Free Repair Kit (5).

New Items

• Special Adorable Pintuck Suit
  • Special Adorable Frill Dress
  • Adorable Pintuck Suit
  • Adorable Frill Dress
  • Adorable Wig (M)
  • Adorable Wig (F)
  • Adorable Wig and Hat (M)
  • Adorable Wig and Headpiece (F)
  • Adorable Boots (M)
  • Adorable Shoes (F)
  • Bloody Royal Marionette Halo
  • Blue Moon Royal Marionette Halo
  • Peach Royal Marionette Halo
  • Gold Royal Marionette Halo
  • Bloody Noble Marionette Halo
  • Blue Moon Noble Marionette Halo
  • Peach Noble Marionette Halo
  • Gold Noble Marionette Halo
  • Windup Tail
  • Marionette Umbrella
  • Height-Boosting Insoles (M) (Accessory)
  • Round Glasses (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
  • Round Lanyard Glasses (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
  • Bandage Eyepatch (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
  • Metallic Half Mask (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
  • Glowing Mask (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
  • Metal Device Mask (M) (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
  • Leopard Eyepatch (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
  • Bat Phantom Thief (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
  • Cat Face Mask (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
  • Bunny Face Mask (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
  • Fox Face Mask (F) (Face Accessory Slot Exclusive)
  • Royal Control Bar (Reforge: Rank 1)
  • Noble Control Bar (Reforge: Rank 1)
  • Tailoring Kit (Enchant: Pure)
  • Tailoring Kit (Enchant: Whispering)
  • Tailoring Kit (Enchant: Technical)
  • Tailoring Kit (Enchant: the Maestro)

Face Accessory Slot Details

Use the all new Face Accessory Slot in the Style Tab to pair new accessories with other headgear such as wigs and hats!

fast.png

• Place a "Face Accessory Slot Exclusive" item in the accessory slot in the Style Tab to equip the item on your character!
  • Only "Face Accessory Slot Exclusive" items can be equipped in the Face Accessory Slot.
  • Style Tab must be active to equip a "Face Accessory Slot Exclusive" item.
  • Style Tab is free with VIP Premium Service, or can be activated for 30 days using 12 Pon when clicking the Style Tab section in the main inventory window.

Free Repair Kit Set (5)

Open this set to receive one each of the below items. Use a Free Repair Kit on an item to repair 1 durability.

• Free Repair Kit (Magic School, Trading Post, Bangor Pub)
  • Free Repair Kit (Blacksmith, Engineer, Alchemist)
  • Free Repair Kit (Fleta)
  • Free Repair Kit (Clothing Shop)
  • Free Repair Kit (General Shop)

For the full Gachapon List and Drop Rates please check out the original post on the main page: Click Here for Full Post

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Really...? No, really?? You can't wear old glasses/masks with the face accessory slot, only the ones you put in this gacha?
    Wow, just... wow.

I'm not even surprised.

SherriCrimsọnKagaSakura2503Radiant Dawnjustshowing
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Harukari wrote: »
    Really...? No, really?? You can't wear old glasses/masks with the face accessory slot, only the ones you put in this gacha?
    Wow, just... wow.

I'm not even surprised.

It really does feel like most of the updates are just gacha exclusive doesn't it? It wouldn't surprise me if we needed some gacha exclusive ticket to start the newest generation. Bonus points if the gacha is limited and the pass doesn't come back for a year.
    HarukariSherriWolfsinger
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Harukari wrote: »
    Wow, just... wow.

I'm not even surprised.

I mean, maybe in the future they can give us free items like they have before, that we'll be able to use for that, not just gachas.
    I do understand the frustration with it though, but I think it'd be the same as when they started adding more dye options with clothes, the old ones staying A B and C while the new ones get more than that.
    I can imagine how much coding they'll have to do in order to have old items do what the new items are implemented to have.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 17, 2019
    This is why Rydian quit. It's just getting worse and worse.

That height thing they put in the gacha...that was supposed to be purchasable with ducats...

You know...I'm actually starting to skip days of playing this game, I started playing other games. Yeah I completed G23...but I think I'm getting real close to being done here. The last 2 gachas have been utter garbage including this one. And honestly despite legislation saying this and that, I don't think it's ever going to stop. It's just going to get worse, and eventually more people will stop playing. We'll come around for ACTUAL content updates yeah. But if this continues there won't be enough people financially supporting this game, eventually there won't be anything to return to.
    HarukariSherriWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ugh no. Nexon you should slow down with such crap. This is not adorable at all.
    CrimsọnSherri
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    i cracked open the wiki coz reading this on the site is pretty sporatic at times. holyy theres really 4 tailoring kits. its beyond mortal comprehension at this point
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    I also love how no one who works for Nexon ever comments or gives feedback on players comments...
    show lack of interest in their players smh.
    TwistedxFateSherri
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    Buying pons to get the style tab
    Getting gacha to use style tab

the circle of capitalism is complete.

what's next, buying pons for pons?

Kinda feels like Devcat forgot to love their own game.
    TwistedxFateSherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Bribrix3 wrote: »
    I also love how no one who works for Nexon ever comments or gives feedback on players comments...

Or maybe a flaw within their internal system of communication between subsidiaries.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »

That height thing they put in the gacha...that was supposed to be purchasable with ducats...

You know...I'm actually starting to skip days of playing this game, I started playing other games. Yeah I completed G23...but I think I'm getting real close to being done here. The last 2 gachas have been utter garbage including this one. And honestly despite legislation saying this and that, I don't think it's ever going to stop. It's just going to get worse, and eventually more people will stop playing. We'll come around for ACTUAL content updates yeah. But if this continues there won't be enough people financially supporting this game, eventually there won't be anything to return to.

Honestly i cant even make myself complete G23... I just do dailies, afk for a bit and log off.
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

Honestly i cant even make myself complete G23... I just do dailies, afk for a bit and log off.

Which pretty much means, that a break is needed.
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry

Or maybe a flaw within their internal system of communication between subsidiaries.

nah, it doesn't take much to acknowledge what people are continuesly saying

Yes, logically it doesn't take much. But every business has policies of their own that may prevent it.
  • DANIartsDANIarts

Yes, logically it doesn't take much. But every business has policies of their own that may prevent it.

We also have to realize that us as a community, we're a TON of people.
    They are a COMPANY.
    Even if they were able to comment on all of our comments, do you not understand how long that'll take??
    How much time will be put into that???

Like, c'mon be realistic here.
    They try their best, all we have to do is stop complaining.
    If you wanna critique, go for it, but stop the complaints.

You're not forced to buy gachas or pons.....
    I don't even buy gachas much.
    So lets stop the complaints.

Nobody can be happy with anything in life, so it's in their best interests to just make as many people happy as possible, and to know they can't please everyone.

I'm personally happy about all of this.
    because they can always do fun events to give us free cute items
    y'know, like they have before. T:

so take a chill pill.
    DraechCoolAidSherri
  • CoolAidCoolAid
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    DANNYdani wrote: »

They are a COMPANY.
    Even if they were able to comment on all of our comments, do you not understand how long that'll take??

Nobody can be happy with anything in life, so it's in their best interests to just make as many people happy as possible, and to know they can't please everyone.

so take a chill pill.

Exactly, this is why the disc is better, more helpful critiques and less people bitter about the game.
    DANIarts
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry

They are a COMPANY.

so take a chill pill.

Lmao we're giving them our money, you shouldn't expect the bare minimum.
    Nexon has ALWAYS been like this regarding Mabinogi.

No one's complaining ...just pointing out.
    GretaSherri
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390

They are a COMPANY.

so take a chill pill.

Putting my reply in a spoiler tag, because it's a very unpopular opinion.
    It's time people realized that spending in F2P games is not buying anything in it, but rather supporting the company giving a game for free. This isn't the kind of place where you can demand anything "because you're a customer." Spending on F2P games means you support what they are doing, and if not, you shouldn't be spending and encouraging this kind of behaviour.

And always remember that what you bought does not entitle you to anything more; you got what you bought.
    KensamaofmariDANIartsWolfsingerSherri
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Draech wrote: »

They are a COMPANY.

so take a chill pill.

Putting my reply in a spoiler tag, because it's a very unpopular opinion.
    It's time people realized that spending in F2P games is not buying anything in it, but rather supporting the company giving a game for free. This isn't the kind of place where you can demand anything "because you're a customer." Spending on F2P games means you support what they are doing, and if not, you shouldn't be spending and encouraging this kind of behaviour.

And always remember that what you bought does not entitle you to anything more; you got what you bought.

EXACTLY!
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    There is nothing exactly Adorable in this box D:
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Wlia wrote: »
    There is nothing exactly Adorable in this box D:

I like the Baby Kitty/Bunny Dolls but that's about it I guess lol