Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spam Dungeons

RiukRiuk
Mabinogi Rep: 700
Posts: 9
Member
in General Chat
Hi all, I would like to ask you what dung I need to spam (got 100+ unrestricted pass) more for dropping mats/es, Alby HM or Rundal HM?

Thank you
  1. What dungeon I need to spam for good mats and es?27 votes
    1. Alby HM
       33% (9 votes)
    2. Rundal HM
       30% (8 votes)
    3. Both
       37% (10 votes)

Comments

  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,890
    Posts: 5,100
    Member
    Which materials?
  • RiukRiuk
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Posts: 9
    Member
    for Celtic weapons and OP stuff ahah
    not considering destructive robe (too hard to get it for me now)
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Posts: 319
    Member
    If you use a cocoon for keys, then Alby will yield more of those type of mats. But I personally prefer doing Rundal way more 'cause it's shorter.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    Alby. For more chests and quicker clear time.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,185
    Posts: 903
    Member
    Alby is what I spam. Good exp, lots of drops (granted it's 99% garbage regardless of which dungeon you run), and pretty mindless.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    Just make sure you spam regular adv so you have plenty of cocoons. Pretend you don't have enough when in parties and quickly open up unopened chests after everyone leaves. >:]

    I am gonna get flamed for this. XD
    SherriGaby5011
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Just make sure you spam regular adv so you have plenty of cocoons. Pretend you don't have enough when in parties and quickly open up unopened chests after everyone leaves. >:]

    I am gonna get flamed for this. XD

    Everyone will realize what's up the same moment you will end crafting the second key.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685
    Posts: 7,898
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Just make sure you spam regular adv so you have plenty of cocoons. Pretend you don't have enough when in parties and quickly open up unopened chests after everyone leaves. >:]

    I am gonna get flamed for this. XD

    Unconventional tactic, but there are kindred souls out there.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Just make sure you spam regular adv so you have plenty of cocoons. Pretend you don't have enough when in parties and quickly open up unopened chests after everyone leaves. >:]

    I am gonna get flamed for this. XD

    Everyone will realize what's up the same moment you will end crafting the second key.

    Hey if I have enough to craft a second key as others do, not everyone in the party will. lol.

    Just wait before crafting 3rd or even 4th keys. Wait for everyone to get back to the lobby. It doesn't always work though, but hey if your passes don't expire you can just hang out until they do leave. It's your passes.
    Wolfsinger
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    Posts: 348
    Member
    Raishii wrote: »
    If you use a cocoon for keys, then Alby will yield more of those type of mats. But I personally prefer doing Rundal way more 'cause it's shorter.

    not sure I'm going about this wrong but alby is much shorter for me , especially with rundal having super tanky mobs
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,755
    Posts: 1,230
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Just make sure you spam regular adv so you have plenty of cocoons. Pretend you don't have enough when in parties and quickly open up unopened chests after everyone leaves. >:]

    I am gonna get flamed for this. XD

    Everyone will realize what's up the same moment you will end crafting the second key.

    Hey if I have enough to craft a second key as others do, not everyone in the party will. lol.

    Just wait before crafting 3rd or even 4th keys. Wait for everyone to get back to the lobby. It doesn't always work though, but hey if your passes don't expire you can just hang out until they do leave. It's your passes.

    Oh those chests? Turns out a Key was inside already > w>
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Posts: 319
    Member
    Veylaine wrote: »
    Raishii wrote: »
    If you use a cocoon for keys, then Alby will yield more of those type of mats. But I personally prefer doing Rundal way more 'cause it's shorter.

    not sure I'm going about this wrong but alby is much shorter for me , especially with rundal having super tanky mobs

    The only mobs I ever feel are tanky are the Skeleton Captains, but besides them, everything dies kinda quickly in there.
  • RiukRiuk
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Posts: 9
    Member
    Thank you all for sharing your experiences :D