Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The new event is broken!!!!!!!

ValentinaValentina
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in General Chat
We can obtail magical pieces but where are the vacation pieces! I have two from a 36 min time laps but none from dailies shadow missions and log-in?

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    There's also something broken in a different way:

the little lotto to win 1m that apparently has no limit to how many times you can do it (assuming you have the gold or magical pieces to do it)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The weird part was that i never got an option to choose a main character for this event.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Greta wrote: »
    The weird part was that i never got an option to choose a main character for this event.

Same. When I talked to Hafgan, it just said "Hafgan is busy", then when I talked to him again, it acted as if I set my main character.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    edited July 25, 2019

Same. When I talked to Hafgan, it just said "Hafgan is busy", then when I talked to him again, it acted as if I set my main character.

I'm having the same problem too as well as not getting the event quests for it.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabi6 wrote: »

I'm having the same problem too as well as not getting a Black Far Darring Doll Coupon.

I got the coupon and the coins for staying logged in for 36 minutes.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I got the coins for logging in, but I don't think I got coins for the shadow missions today. Also no piece drops from monsters - sm elite so definitely at or above my level - so either that's also broken or I've had my usual run of absolutely no luck.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 25, 2019
    recieved none of it here

no new magic spins, no daily shadow mission vacation coins, no login coin, nothing
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited July 25, 2019
    Earlier:
    Discord wrote:
    Hey guys! We are looking into the issue regarding players not being able to register a main character for the Connous Beach Event. Please be patient while we investigate! Thank you :)

• ValentinaValentina
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    The monsters drops for magical fragments are broken too!!!!! 0 fragments , monsters are bosses , 1 hour kitchen dungeons non -stop!!!!!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 25, 2019
    Valentina wrote: »
    The monsters drops for magical fragments are broken too!!!!! 0 fragments , monsters are bosses , 1 hour kitchen dungeons non -stop!!!!!

Okay, you need people to realize that magical fragments drop only from similar ranked mobs or above. The whole thing is RNG too, I killed like 20 mobs in Rescue the Scout Elite and enemies there were "strong" to me, but i didn't get any fragments while i saw one party member getting 1 fragment. I bet it's a quite rare drop. Boss-level enemies might increase chances of dropping a fragment.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    When you see Windows Update in a maintenance message listed with a new event, prepare for the worst.
    WolfsingerSherriRadiant DawnBakushin
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Valentina wrote: »

Okay, you need people to realize that magical fragments drop only from similar ranked mobs or above. The whole thing is RNG too, I killed like 20 mobs in Rescue the Scout Elite and enemies there were "strong" to me, but i didn't get any fragments while i saw one party member getting 1 fragment. I bet it's a quite rare drop. Boss-level enemies might increase chances of dropping a fragment.

Could always nuke Saga 4 to be sure how rare it is.
  • MilkypockyMilkypocky
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    the game board coins seem to be working fine for me, but the monster drop thing for the new event isn't working at all, unless my luck is just that horrendous
  • WonderWeaselWonderWeasel
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    Can confirm, I went into a ~20 min cooking dungeon and got 8 pieces by the end of it. Drop rate is abysmal though.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    4 or 5 dropped from 1 mission for me.... so rng it is
  • VinseopVinseop
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited July 25, 2019
    o:
    I am having issues with the new event as well. I've been on for 2.5 hours and I've only received 2 vacation coins total. I've already done the dailies as well.. Missing my coins!~ Ah..Hafgan said he's too busy for me to register as a main character..

Will the event get extending for those who are unable to register as a main character I wonder O:~?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Vinseop wrote: »
    o:
    I am having issues with the new event as well. I've been on for 2.5 hours and I've only received 2 vacation coins total. I've already done the dailies as well.. Missing my coins!~ Ah..Hafgan said he's too busy for me to register as a main character..

Will the event get extending for those who are unable to register as a main character I wonder O:~?

Its odd; I talked to him a second time, and was given the daily "Gacha box" and the daily drink.

I wonder if people who did this in the past are already marked as the "main character" for this time around.
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    The event is definitely busted. At least the kitchen dungeon is a good way to farm event stuff along with common leather and phantasm remnants.

Ugh... more shadow mission daily events.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mizuko wrote: »
    The event is definitely busted. At least the kitchen dungeon is a good way to farm event stuff along with common leather and phantasm remnants.

Ugh... more shadow mission daily events.

And I also learned an interesting thing about the Sewer Rats that spawn as a result.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Can confirm, I went into a ~20 min cooking dungeon and got 8 pieces by the end of it. Drop rate is abysmal though.

I just did the rF/rE Kitchen Dungeons 3 times and I only got 3 pieces out of them..