Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Ripples... Borderlands is the new Warframe level of moderation. (It'll go down like Wild Star, just you wait.)

Reminds me of these forums, LOL.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Greta wrote: »
    Ripples... Borderlands is the new Warframe level of moderation. (It'll go down like Wild Star, just you wait.)

Reminds me of these forums, LOL.

At least we're not the game with a space ninja suit of unknown/unimportant gender, who players call an anime trap, and yet uncultured moderation thinks it refers to illegal entrapment and thusly bans you. *cough* Warframe *cough*
    I mean really, Mabinogi moderation must require at least this level of intelligence:
    tenor.gif

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited August 13, 2019
    DANIarts wrote: »
    The end is coming

The end is near

hyvGTq5.gif

And here's the end of an empire:

03c227a9d2a0515c1ffc604dbe27e743.jpg
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,290
    [img][/img]
    Helsa wrote: »
    Honestly, i never heard about any mass shootings in Lithuania ever happening (from civilians of course). Same goes for other neighbouring countries like Poland, Latvia, Estonia, etc. It would have been big enough for us to see in news if it ever happened.

I pass by a military base on the way to work everyday, here in the US. For the last 6 months, the flag has never been flown at anything higher than half staff.

Aren't there still troops in Afghanistan and Iraq? Even if one dies, they are honoured in this way.

Similarly, in Canada and US, if you drive by a fire hall, its flag is always at half mast, as loss of any fire fighter in Canada or the US is honoured by all fire stations in both countries this way.

FYI, the ettique of for flying a flag at half mast requires the flag be raise all the way first then lowered to half mast. Upon taking the flag down it is first raised to the top then lowered.

True, and I should have mentioned this, but this also applies to the local community college, which also has a flag at perpetual half-mast.
    edited August 14, 2019
    Watching Yuri on Ice now because i need distraction from everyday problems and i was really bored. Always thought why girls were overrating it so much...
    Now i gotta say... WHY I NEVER WATCHED THIS BEFORE? I'm already hooked, R.I.P.
    Watching Yuri on Ice now because i need distraction from everyday problems and i was really bored. Always thought why girls were overrating it so much...
    Now i gotta say... WHY I NEVER WATCHED THIS BEFORE? I'm already hooked, R.I.P.

I watched it, and was confused why there were barely any women engaging in lip to lip coitus despite the name. Huge disappointment.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,855
    True, and I should have mentioned this, but this also applies to the local community college, which also has a flag at perpetual half-mast.

Oh, that one is easy: they're just lazy.
    Darkpixie99
    edited August 14, 2019

Way to take the wind of my flags sails.
    Darkpixie99
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685

Way to take the wind of my flags sails.

Row.
    Darkpixie99
    That moment when CBP shows up to your workplace for a surprise check...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,360
    Ugh.. it seems theres a shooting every other day now in the U.S... I'm ashamed to be American rn
  • GretaGreta
    Sherri wrote: »
    Ugh.. it seems theres a shooting every other day now in the U.S... I'm ashamed to be American rn

I feel you. I'm sometimes ashamed of my country too.

Really? Because in my eyes, you bring nothing but honour to your country. ;)
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,855

No, you misunderstand, she means because she's terrible at Basketball.
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 15, 2019

You making fun of me? Ouch.
  • GretaGreta

Oh wow. Smh...

Oh wow. Smh...

Eastern Europe is tops at basketball.
    edited August 15, 2019
    I am sorry.
    edited August 15, 2019

No, I am completely serious. You bring honour to your nation and all 50 of its inhabitants. :D

tenor.gif?itemid=9774038

88ca906f6088d580016537161743df93.jpg
    WolfsingerDarkpixie99
  • GretaGreta

No, I am completely serious. You bring honour to your nation and all 50 of its inhabitants. :D

I guess it's time to add you on "Ignore, it's a troll" list.