Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited August 19, 2019
    Businesses trying to be "correct" by easing things, whilst also failing to share or communicate the positive history of said things.
    The insanity of it all.
    Anyone remember that one Hydra scene with the textbooks in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
    "They erased it because it was hurtful," well, sometimes the truth hurts.
    Grow up to teach, but you never learn. A pity, Nexon, a true pity.
    A shame we'll never see the Gypsy title again.
    We could've learned so much from Nexon collaborating with actual an Romani tribe to produce the best representative gypsies of the Bard Camp.
    But nope, bottom line is more important, and enraged minorities of a minority (who likely have no idea what a Mabinogi is) take the priority.
    I doubt my feedback thread will even matter.
    The server merge megathread may have been started by me, but it was simply going on for too long for Nexon to want to hear about anymore, so they merged.
    They don't actually care about us, do they? If they did, then they'd have changed the Cash Shop focus from gachapons to standard item sales.
    I honestly doubt they'll ever change their ways, with the rate those offices keep closing.
    giphy.gif
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Merr?
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    AGAIN Rua says this is the last Post dangit!!!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Congrats
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    How to shoot your company in the foot in one easy step:
    Juliet1972 wrote: »
    AGAIN Rua says this is the last Post dangit!!!

Rua will have to come and say it again.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Oh please, we all know the last post will be a mod announcing the closure of the thread.
    Helsa wrote: »
    Oh please, we all know the last post will be a mod announcing the closure of the thread.

It bet Joey will be the one to close it.
  • HelsaHelsa

Now, if second last post wins, then they have to post twice; making it obvious what they are doing.

Now, if second last post wins, then they have to post twice; making it obvious what they are doing.

Who is they.
  • HelsaHelsa

Who is they.

o.O uh. really? Can someone help poor Kenny out here; I think he's been working too hard trying to catch Crims and Greta and is missing sleep.

Who is they.

o.O uh. really? Can someone help poor Kenny out here; I think he's been working too hard trying to catch Crims and Greta and is missing sleep.

Actually I woke up this morning with the left side of my neck hurting.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    When ya rebirth into a male because there's some nice clothes you've gotten, and you can't afford anything pretty that's for female
    This market though XP
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    When ya rebirth into a male because there's some nice clothes you've gotten, and you can't afford anything pretty that's for female
    This market though XP

Beginner skirt.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    This market though XP

Beginner skirt.

Females can wear the beginner male clothes too.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
  • HelsaHelsa
    …..
    !!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger