Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do you fish?

Comments

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited November 2, 2019
    You get like 500 baits from events usually.

You will NOT see me do 500 manual pulls.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    TNinja wrote: »
    You get like 500 baits from events usually.

You will NOT see me do 500 manual pulls.

If you're trying to improve your odds for getting a big fish you don't have to. It will tell you what's on the line. If it says small, it's a dead grubber. If it says large, it's a live one. If it says nothing about size, it's a box. At a minimum you'd only need to manually bring in larges. I'd imagine by now we all have a pile of 500 deads and are good to go with those for the rest of the event. If that's the case then you can choose to manually fish smalls for practise, if you don't need them any more.
  • HelsaHelsa
    ookie wrote: »
    how do i fish....hmmm

i know what i'd like to do....drop a meteor, or hit the water with Thunder....i so wish....don't think it'll let me so i just auto fish with a a combo of titles that give the most luck

Like this:
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Autofishing is all I do. I can't manually fish for the life of me, I hate that fishing minigame.
    I wish it was one of those minigames where you spam a button to keep a bobber between a bar..
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    how do i fish....hmmm

i know what i'd like to do....drop a meteor, or hit the water with Thunder....i so wish....don't think it'll let me so i just auto fish with a a combo of titles that give the most luck

Like this:

Look at all that frozen fish
  • HelsaHelsa
    Helsa wrote: »
    how do i fish....hmmm

Like this:

Look at all that frozen fish

No fish were harmed in the making of this picture.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I've done this fishing event by logging on, beginning auto-fishing, and then minimizing to play Stardew.
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Keiyoma wrote: »
    I've done this fishing event by logging on, beginning auto-fishing, and then minimizing to play Stardew.

Interesting.
  • HelsaHelsa

Interesting.

++
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 5, 2019

Stardew fishing IS fun. *thumbs up*
    KeiyomaWolfsinger