Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Reaper

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
edited November 25, 2019 in General Chat
Request close
Gaby5011

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Punishment for players who used a broken skill because Nexon can't even fix it since the first day it got added?

Then i want to see punishment on players who uses summoning urns on afk players.
    LeineiBlissfulkill
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    Greta wrote: »
    Punishment for players who used a broken skill because Nexon can't even fix it since the first day it got added?

Then i want to see punishment on players who uses summoning urns on afk players.

well reaper should get fixed when ever they finally get to it and for summoning urns what they could do is remove urns able to summon monsters when they stop selling it so when you use it all you get is a item and no monsters
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    What is reaper? Also, what is grammar and punctuation?
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Reaper only has a 5% chance to activate. Boss have a lot of HP. I doubt people are doing it on purpose. Blame Nexon next time.
    Skyahri
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I honestly never turn my reaper off and I forget very easily that it can bug the raids. I also forgot to even go to the raids so yeah XD
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I really wish they'd find a way to fix the issue.

I'll be looking forward to the day when I see that in patch notes.
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    punishment for thoses players

"Behe- Blackrobe those who insu- wish to do 3x damage for free at 5% rate."
    Calling for punishing players for Devcat's incompetence is a new low for this forum. Go post in the bug reports forum and send support tickets if you want something done instead of wasting your time calling for the crucifixion of players JUST PLAYING THE GAME. People always whine that Mabi is a """dead game""" and I assure you there is no better way to LEGITIMATELY kill off a game than pushing for the punishment of players doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG because they SUFFER from a bug with a 5% chance to happen for DARING to use one of the BIGGEST DAMAGE BONUSES IN THE GAME.
    This is insanity.
    GretaHabimaruSkyahriNilremWolfsingerBlissfulkill
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    What would happen if one of us were to reaper a forum thread? Surely 1 out of 20 of us could cause such an accident to happen.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Akira, Akira, Akira...smhlol.

Getting flamed in the forums again? =P
This discussion has been closed.