Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

HELP

Comments

  • PopotatoPopotato
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    Posts: 12
    Member
    UPDATE FOR ME: It did take about 1-2 days (Thanks @Skyahri!) for them to reply back. I don't know about the OP but they were certainly helpful and kind :) (Huge shoutout to GM Aardgaldr!)
    Crimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    GM what? Hearing that guy for first time. I bet he has barely any knowledge about Mabinogi. And this is how Soluna Blades get given away.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    edited February 16, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    GM what? Hearing that guy for first time. I bet he has barely any knowledge about Mabinogi. And this is how Soluna Blades get given away.

    They have helped me out in the past as well.

    They are part of the CS department. GM's like them are the unsung heroes of Nexon NA and work behind the scenes. Aardgaldr, thank you for helping to resolve my past grievances. I know I already gave you a good survey response but let me just reiterate you're awesome and please keep up the good work.

    This also goes out to all the other CS/GM's that actually give a damn about their job. Thank you. You guys deserve more.
    GretaPopotatoWolfsinger
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,255
    Posts: 232
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    GM what? Hearing that guy for first time. I bet he has barely any knowledge about Mabinogi. And this is how Soluna Blades get given away.

    What you don't realize is since the sabina incident in response to the KR playerbase's outrage over the memesword being spawned for free nearly all actions ingame are logged now. meaning GMs and support will verify you actually had the item you claim/rolled the roll, etc. and what was done with it, this also allows them to see when an item is missing with no given reason to verify it was lost in a crash, and since all items and attributes are being logged it's also beneficial to us players because they can restore the item as it was instead of just spawn in a generic version for us.
    NA only vaguely said something corporate about "support system reform", but it's robust enough now that players can't scam the system anymore. I'm sure NA takes extra care to assure their GMs and support are trained now because they never want a repeat of angering the korean playerbase like that again, they're the only ones the developers actually listen to.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    edited February 16, 2020
    Lutetium wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    GM what? Hearing that guy for first time. I bet he has barely any knowledge about Mabinogi. And this is how Soluna Blades get given away.

    What you don't realize is since the sabina incident in response to the KR playerbase's outrage over the memesword being spawned for free nearly all actions ingame are logged now. meaning GMs and support will verify you actually had the item you claim/rolled the roll, etc. and what was done with it, this also allows them to see when an item is missing with no given reason to verify it was lost in a crash, and since all items and attributes are being logged it's also beneficial to us players because they can restore the item as it was instead of just spawn in a generic version for us.
    NA only vaguely said something corporate about "support system reform", but it's robust enough now that players can't scam the system anymore. I'm sure NA takes extra care to assure their GMs and support are trained now because they never want a repeat of angering the korean playerbase like that again, they're the only ones the developers actually listen to.

    Honestly that event seemed hilarious as hell to me. Especially the fact that korean players felt entitled enough to send death threats to poor community manager over a virtual sword being given away. Like how did these people connected two dots that a CM has a power to give away such stuff without someone monitoring her. Smh. I still cringe when i see someone memeing this and still using Sabina as connection to this memesword.
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,255
    Posts: 232
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Smh. I still cringe when i see someone memeing this and still using Sabina as connection to this memesword.

    Gotta have a fallguy when that many people are angry, that's what the US president is for when the deep state steps too far out of line too. It'll be especially amusing to look back on it all once Soluna is deprecated by a new 2h sword or melee is displaced from being #1 skillset again.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Posts: 1,499
    Member
    Can the Koreans outraged to nerf/buff some of the outdated/imbalanced stuff for NA's as well?

    Alchemy can use some. Nerf some of the OCD-tier puzzles too. And can we skip trans gen and get insta trans as long as one main acc char acquired and completed g1-3 like old times?
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Posts: 58
    Member
    Leinei wrote: »
    @Chocokitten If you can, take a screencap of your purchase history and update your ticket with that attached (if you haven't already). They should be able to help. Once Monday comes around, try and speak with them via the Live Chat option in the Customer Support section.
    i put the screenshot of the transaction in. if it helps, all to the good. as for now, im calmer and ik it will either help or it wont. i am indeed taking a break this weekend, as life itself is issue-filled atm thanks guys.
    PopotatoLeinei