Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nao Server Maint again???

LilFoxLilFox
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in General Chat
Hmm. What happened?

Comments

• OverlordGodOverlordGod
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    No clue, but hopefully everything will be alright, i managed to log in to character screen and saw multiple pets blackrobed...
  • tchnkotchnko
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    i am glad dont continue with the soulmate event until maintenance... i fear another rollback
  • LilFoxLilFox
    I dont recall seeing anything broadcasted ingame about a snap-maint, but yeah! Hopefully no rollbacks! I was also able to get as far as the character screen before it said Nao Server undergoing maint.
  • LilFoxLilFox
    tchnko wrote: »
    i am glad dont continue with the soulmate event until maintenance... i fear another rollback

Ugh same. I logged on and all the progress with my friend and I had been wiped from the Soulmate screen once again. That is twice now, personally!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yup, it's down for me too
    I wouldn't be surprised if my Soulmate progress is wiped again, it would be the 4th time I think?

I wish instead of flight compensation they'd just extend the danged event smh
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Is the game still in maint? I still get cannot reach server
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    orcabluewa wrote: »
    Is the game still in maint? I still get cannot reach server

I'm not sure. I was waiting in the character menu for Nao to come back up and I suddenly got kicked out..
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    edited March 5, 2020
    Hmm.... are just some of us can't log on or maint still? They usually put updates on the maint site for extensions
  • tchnkotchnko
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    Sherri wrote: »
    Yup, it's down for me too
    I wouldn't be surprised if my Soulmate progress is wiped again, it would be the 4th time I think?

I wish instead of flight compensation they'd just extend the danged event smh

2nd time for me

quote from another person
    "Event does not need to be extended. You have a whole month of doki doki. It takes one day to get 100% by spamming the boombox or 3 days of AFKing/being around your soulmate."

i dont know what is talking about, but i am interested in give it a try
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If you were AFK on DD Island you'll have to log in twice as the first login will boot you out.
  • LilFoxLilFox
    I do know that anyone part of the previous Soulmate systems, the only prize to obtain from it was the "Flight" action, which is only useable in DDI. And we all got that action in a sorry letter from NX.

It'd be cool to get an extension on the event bc that means more time to obtain other prizes as well as dyes.

I wish theyd do better at compensation lately, it hasnt been great getting any of these rollbacks or wipeouts. Even a double rainbow event or x2 AP weekend would suffice for me.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    LilFox wrote: »

It'd be cool to get an extension on the event bc that means more time to obtain other prizes as well as dyes.

I wish theyd do better at compensation lately, it hasnt been great getting any of these rollbacks or wipeouts. Even a double rainbow event or x2 AP weekend would suffice for me.

The greed is real. My god...
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »

The asking for an event extension part I think is reasonable, the rest can be debated.
    LilFoxSherri
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Helsa wrote: »

The asking for an event extension part I think is reasonable, the rest can be debated.

Yea don't show off your inner Nexon LilFox, I think extension is reasonable enough.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    I do know that anyone part of the previous Soulmate systems, the only prize to obtain from it was the "Flight" action, which is only useable in DDI. And we all got that action in a sorry letter from NX.

s25G5nF.jpg
    GretaSherriAlshianRadiant DawnWolfsinger
  • LilFoxLilFox
    Lol, I meant nothing bad by what I said, nor greed in the matter. I merely meant to comment about how they used to do something small like a x2 AP event when big crashes and rollbacks happened, which is what's been happening lately, and how nice itd be because it covers all players, not just the ones smart enough to send in a ticket. It isn't fun losing reforges or gold or items you get as you gacha, or even losing the time you spend on any game.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    So Flight isn't the "small" thing?
  • LilFoxLilFox
    So Flight isn't the "small" thing?

I'm not saying it wasn't enough of a compensation, just the time and care lost to many over the system kinda sucked. That's all *shrug* but bringing focus back to things, my main post wasn't just about the Doki Doki event, it got sidetracked into that. Just about all the crashes and surprise maints in general, going back over the last few months.