Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PSA About the dev notes

SollSoll
Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
in General Chat
Page 15 is mislabeled as page 12.

The info has already been reported.

unknown.png

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    .....or is it? -X files song-
    Radiant DawnWolfsingerKensamaofmariCrimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    They had one job...

Literally missing this page now.
  • RimbaudRimbaud
    Mabinogi Rep: 485
    Thankfully it's only a typo, all pages can be collected regadless. None of them are actually missing, just one of them is mislabeled. I got my unicorn yesterday without a problem.
  • GretaGreta
    Got mine as well, just imagine someone doesn't know and keeps looking for page 15.
  • CamelliarCamelliar
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Which monsters drop dev thank-you notes? I tried hunting bears for one hour but no luck. Then I tried hunting zombies and Cave of Trials but still nothing.

Can you get them all from fishing? Mine is at 80%. Don't know if I can get the rest of the notes by the time the event ends (Got 6 left).
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Camelliar wrote: »
    Which monsters drop dev thank-you notes? I tried hunting bears for one hour but no luck. Then I tried hunting zombies and Cave of Trials but still nothing.

Can you get them all from fishing? Mine is at 80%. Don't know if I can get the rest of the notes by the time the event ends (Got 6 left).

Anything Normal or Higher, but Boss is best to go after...
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 28, 2020
    Try Tara Castle's Kitchen Dungeon. I was at like ~44% and got remaining notes in 20 minutes. Probably would have gotten faster if i noticed that note 15 was labeled as 12. I was wondering why i was getting slightly more note 12 than anything else. This explained why lol.
  • CamelliarCamelliar
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Ty both, esp the heads up about note 15. I think I'll try kitchen dungeon, if I can't fish them all out. Congrats on getting your unicorn.
  • AlfaSusiAlfaSusi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    By the way, what is PSA? When I google it, I got Prostate-specific antigen.
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    AlfaSusi wrote: »

LMFAO.
  • ChocolatChocolat
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    AlfaSusi wrote: »

Public Service Announcement. lol
  • KehaiKehai
    Greta wrote: »
    Got mine as well, just imagine someone doesn't know and keeps looking for page 15.

i've been trying to get it every day ever since the first day and i'm learning that now lmao
    kill me please
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    i just finished the book .... it said to claim the reward....i did, but it didn't.....supposed to be rewarded a Developer's Overtime Kit, and a
    Yggdrasil Unicorn Whistle....there was a flash of light, but no reward appeared in my inventory
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    UPDATE:

got the reward....problem i had was the quest DISAPPEARED once i claimed the reward so i didn't see the final step about the boulder ....got past it to talk to the Developer then got reward....whew....thought it was a glitch...well, it was sorta since the quest disappeared before i finished it....if it happens to anyone else go to the boulder in front of Ciar and keep smacking it to get in....then talk to the Developer
    Калашниковlilblkrose
  • ZombIELoovERZombIELoovER
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    I could have had the reward weeks earlier but I literally have been looking for page 15 since the first day.... and I just noticed this. Do you know how much time I wasted killing things and constantly wondering why 15 would not drop? the TORTURE I experienced as all my friends paraded around me with their unicorns. The trauma
  • ColaRainColaRain
    I don't get it, on my collection book it says I am missing page 12, does this mean I have to actually look for page 15 instead?
  • KehaiKehai
    ColaRain wrote: »
    I don't get it, on my collection book it says I am missing page 12, does this mean I have to actually look for page 15 instead?

No, there is 2 page 12, one is actually page 12 and one is 15 mislabeled as 12.
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    I'm so upset now cause after I saw this I hauled my butt over to the cooking dungeon and picked up 3 page "12's" the 3rd one I picked up did say 15 in the desc. I've been questioning my luck this whole time if mabi just didn't want me to have the pet.

Also this what I named it.
    LS5pO6h.png
    GretaDragoolfireIyasenuWolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Good name, i'm loving it lmao.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Greta wrote: »

Like me.