Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question About Name Changes?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »
    How this got derailed again?

It's not that the topic has been derailed, the OP's query has been answered and that answer acknowledged by the OP. So, anything after that is whatever it is.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    We need perma name color change potions.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerAmii
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crims wrote: »

THIS. Would be even nicer if they put those in event boxes more often instead of these crappy HM/MP/Stamina 50 potions.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Greta wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »

THIS. Would be even nicer if they put those in event boxes more often instead of these crappy HM/MP/Stamina 50 potions.

I'd be down
    I'm at the point I've not only overloaded my designated medical pet's decently-sized inv, but its spilling into the pockets of my alts for later use when I finally take the time to level 'em up.

Certain ones anyway XP
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah like let us pay a nominal fee to change the color of our names/chat colors. Permanently though. They could probably get away with charging 10 bucks tbh.
    HelsaWolfsinger