Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Its Time

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
edited July 4, 2020 in General Chat
Pick Whats More Cute And Adorable
GypsySpirit
  1. Kupas Or Far Darrig23 votes
    1. Kupas
       39% (9 votes)
    2. FarDarrig
       61% (14 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    160px-Grape_Kupa.png 160px-Orange_Kupa.png vs 800px-Far_Darrig_Concept_Alternative.jpg 800px-Far_Darrig_Concept.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 6, 2020
    Far Darrigs are cute, but Kupas look even better. Because Kupas are inspired by candy (konpeito) while Darrigs look like cuter version of... salamanders? Don't know.

In the end, candy-like creatures > chibi lizard people.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Salamanders are amphibians while lizards are reptiles.

According to the wiki stub on Far Darrigs, they resemble axolotls which are a type of salamander.
    h_01204239-e1528902368212.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1600&h=900&crop=1
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    I voted for Far Darrig.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerHabimaru
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    ^ so many Spyro flashbacks, good times.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    ...what in the world is a Kupa...? Actually, never-mind, forget I even asked that...
    /immediately goes & votes for Far-Darrig after the «trauma» of doing an image-search for the former...
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Far Darrigs have such a smug look. Like they're saying, "I was manufactured to be likeable ! Your only option is to call me cute" I'm not falling for that.

Kupas are more feral looking, so they're cuter.
    GypsySpiritWolfsinger
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Far Darrigs have such a smug look. Like they're saying, "I was manufactured to be likeable ! Your only option is to call me cute" I'm not falling for that.

Kupas are more feral looking, so they're cuter.

They look like they bite ankles.
    IyasenuWolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Lol they kinda do but I still find Kupas cute :3

Just the way they walk with those tiny legs is sooooo cute >w<
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited July 8, 2020
    Habimaru wrote: »
    ...what in the world is a Kupa...? Actually, never-mind, forget I even asked that...
    /immediately goes & votes for Far-Darrig after the «trauma» of doing an image-search for the former...

and here is the idiot who did the same because somebody said they got traumatized after image searching it

but still both are so cute I cant choose so ill just add my top list excluding those 2

Blaanid_Pet.png

Summoned_Halloween_Slime_Mini-Gem.png

196px-Talamh_Sequel_Figure_on_Homestead.pngTeine_Sequel_Figure_on_Homestead.pngOidhche_Sequel_Figure_on_Homestead.png
    Solas_Sequel_Figure_on_Homestead.pngGaoth_Sequel_Figure_on_Homestead.png178px-Uisce_Sequel_Figure_on_Homestead.png

174px-Summoned_Fox.png
    Gaby5011Wolfsinger
  • TittsuneTittsune
    Mabinogi Rep: 805
    Axolotls are so adorable. Far Darrig gets my vote.