Check out the patch notes for the Dungeon Guide System update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63107/dungeon-guide-system-patch-notes-november-12th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forum Issues and Bugs

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,225
    Since yesterday, I can't log in to forums using Google Chrome. First, I couldn't log in on phone, now also on PC when using Chrome. I hate the fact that I have to use Microsoft Edge to log in now. Disgusting. Getting exactly same issue like Crims.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,620
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    Hello y'all, it's been brought to our attention that some folks are encountering an error when trying to log into the game forums/website on Google Chrome (of any of Nexon's games).

Please follow the steps below as a temporary workaround while we implement a permanent solution.
    1. Go to Chrome browser and type: chrome://settings/content/cookies
    2. This will open third party cookie settings page. Please set Block third-party cookie settings

EJiLUTV.png

3. Afterward, proceed to set SameSite cookie setting by typing url: chrome://flags/
    - This will open all flags page → search samesite and set the SameSite by default cookies as Disabled under Available tab.
    4. Relaunch the browser
    5. Try logging in the Forums!

As a side note, we've reverted some settings on our end which should prevent frequent automatic log-out on the forums.

Did you guys try this already to see if it helps for now (via Chrome)? I dunno if you can do that via mobile though.
    GretaNegumiko
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 61,350
    No options for that in mobile. :(
  • GretaGreta
    Hello y'all, it's been brought to our attention that some folks are encountering an error when trying to log into the game forums/website on Google Chrome (of any of Nexon's games).

Please follow the steps below as a temporary workaround while we implement a permanent solution.
    1. Go to Chrome browser and type: chrome://settings/content/cookies
    2. This will open third party cookie settings page. Please set Block third-party cookie settings

EJiLUTV.png

3. Afterward, proceed to set SameSite cookie setting by typing url: chrome://flags/
    - This will open all flags page → search samesite and set the SameSite by default cookies as Disabled under Available tab.
    4. Relaunch the browser
    5. Try logging in the Forums!

As a side note, we've reverted some settings on our end which should prevent frequent automatic log-out on the forums.

Did you guys try this already to see if it helps for now (via Chrome)? I dunno if you can do that via mobile though.

It worked! Thanks!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Not for my mobile phone it does not. C'mon...

:cry:
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yay! I can access the forums with my phone again! Did it fix itself?
    CMKyrios
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Crimsọn wrote: »

yes, but actually no

i can connect to the forums on Google Chrome again but now i cant connect with Edge
    i get the error;
    "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 31
    Sherri wrote: »

yes, but actually no

i can connect to the forums on Google Chrome again but now i cant connect with Edge
    i get the error;
    "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

It's the other way around for me with browsers, but exactly same issue. Why logging in forums became such annoying task??? No one will be using them at all because of this.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited September 1
    Greta wrote: »

yes, but actually no

i get the error;

It's the other way around for me with browsers, but exactly same issue. Why logging in forums became such annoying task??? No one will be using them at all because of this.

Getting that same error too. Have to use edge now.

C'mon Nexon...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,045
    Greta wrote: »

yes, but actually no

i get the error;

Getting that same error too. Have to use edge now.

C'mon Nexon...

You could say we're all on "edge."

Funny thing is I was able to log in on my mobile chrome though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I think this could go one of two ways...
    We get a new forum...again.
    Or they get rid of the forums entirely.

Because they OBVIOUSLY can't maintain these forums anymore! :angry:
  • GretaGreta
    I think this could go one of two ways...
    We get a new forum...again.
    Or they get rid of the forums entirely.

Because they OBVIOUSLY can't maintain these forums anymore! :angry:

And that's a fact.
    But then again, Chrome can be quite evil.
  • sarah227sarah227
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    There is a new event and the Mercenary's Combat Gear (F) that my friend got from a box has no animation! it has to be a bug because they are the same exact ones with the animated one and it doesn't specify if one is special or not etc. PLEASE FIX TY!!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited September 4
    THANK YOU, CHROME IS BACK BABY~!
    Now how long does this last? :angry:
  • GretaGreta
    Lies. Still using damn Microsoft Edge.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,920
    Oh, that was weird.
    I was having issues, even after doing the things mentioned above.
    Then it was fixed and I was still having issues, albeit a new one saying something like "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." or something to that effect.
    And all I had to do was clear my cache and now I can log in. Here's hoping it sticks.
    Huh, somehow just logged on via Chrome. I guess it's fixed?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It's broken again, can't access the forums from my phone.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Katherz Seriously we need to talk about the forums. A small group of us helps keep this forum active. Please for the love of the goddess help users regain access using their phones. Thank you.