Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forum Issues and Bugs

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 1, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Yay! I can access the forums with my phone again! Did it fix itself?

yes, but actually no

i can connect to the forums on Google Chrome again but now i cant connect with Edge
    i get the error;
    "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

It's the other way around for me with browsers, but exactly same issue. Why logging in forums became such annoying task??? No one will be using them at all because of this.

Getting that same error too. Have to use edge now.

C'mon Nexon...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    Yay! I can access the forums with my phone again! Did it fix itself?

yes, but actually no

i can connect to the forums on Google Chrome again but now i cant connect with Edge
    i get the error;
    "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

It's the other way around for me with browsers, but exactly same issue. Why logging in forums became such annoying task??? No one will be using them at all because of this.

Getting that same error too. Have to use edge now.

C'mon Nexon...

You could say we're all on "edge."

Funny thing is I was able to log in on my mobile chrome though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I think this could go one of two ways...
    We get a new forum...again.
    Or they get rid of the forums entirely.

Because they OBVIOUSLY can't maintain these forums anymore! :angry:
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I think this could go one of two ways...
    We get a new forum...again.
    Or they get rid of the forums entirely.

Because they OBVIOUSLY can't maintain these forums anymore! :angry:

And that's a fact.
    But then again, Chrome can be quite evil.
  • sarah227sarah227
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    There is a new event and the Mercenary's Combat Gear (F) that my friend got from a box has no animation! it has to be a bug because they are the same exact ones with the animated one and it doesn't specify if one is special or not etc. PLEASE FIX TY!!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited September 4, 2020
    THANK YOU, CHROME IS BACK BABY~!
    Now how long does this last? :angry:
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Lies. Still using damn Microsoft Edge.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh, that was weird.
    I was having issues, even after doing the things mentioned above.
    Then it was fixed and I was still having issues, albeit a new one saying something like "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." or something to that effect.
    And all I had to do was clear my cache and now I can log in. Here's hoping it sticks.
    Huh, somehow just logged on via Chrome. I guess it's fixed?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It's broken again, can't access the forums from my phone.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Katherz Seriously we need to talk about the forums. A small group of us helps keep this forum active. Please for the love of the goddess help users regain access using their phones. Thank you.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Can you guys undo what was "changed or removed"?
    Edetha
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I keep getting "Something has gone wrong." errors on the forums.
    But only when I'm logged in and doing certain things like trying to use the "Mark All/Category Viewed" or trying to view a forum post I've made a post in recently.
    b9400993ed.png
    It just brings up a page like this. (spoilered cuz it's kinda big)
    It's been going on a while so checking back later hasn't worked, unfortunately.

For forum threads affected by this, I can load them properly if I'm NOT logged in, but trying to view such threads while logged in dumps me to this error every time.

I can't really tell what brings it on, because it's not every thread I post in that I end up getting this error in, either.
    But it's a pain because I can't actually reply in any threads that I end up getting this issue in.

I've tried on Chrome (both on PC and Mobile) and on Microsoft Edge, and the issue happens on all of them, in the same cases.

It's gonna be annoying as well if the issue affects this thread too, cuz then I wouldn't end up able to respond in that case as well, lol...
  • AzureMoonfangAzureMoonfang
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    With the new memoir update I found a glitch. when you go to upgrade the memorial flower outfit more then once you glitch out the quest line and you can't go any farther in the memoir. I did this by accident and I kind of need help lol
  • SazuzakiSazuzaki
    TdCvuVk.png

Visual stretching bug with the Royal Knight armor and Spika's Silver Gauntlet when making a fist.
  • 0xe904000e0xe904000e
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    @Sabina / So i was doing Barri dungeon, Vet to be exact.

Before the boss room is TORO the goblin merchant...

if your player is stuck talking to toro, whilst.

other players use the Boss room key.

- After boss room cut scene / Toro disappears and your character is stuck in a non-movement state. can't click to move, can't force /logout, can't CC. / nothing work to fix but ole fashion restart game.

it will have your character stuck in an unconscious state. unable to accomplish anything.

but you're still alive.

it just thinks you're stuck talking to toro.

minus the NPC chatbot and you can click everywhere

-Glad to point out a bug, thank you and appreciate such an amazing support group /devs. <3
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    0xe904000e wrote: »
    @Sabina / So i was doing Barri dungeon, Vet to be exact.

Before the boss room is TORO the goblin merchant...

if your player is stuck talking to toro, whilst.

other players use the Boss room key.

- After boss room cut scene / Toro disappears and your character is stuck in a non-movement state. can't click to move, can't force /logout, can't CC. / nothing work to fix but ole fashion restart game.

it will have your character stuck in an unconscious state. unable to accomplish anything.

but you're still alive.

it just thinks you're stuck talking to toro.

minus the NPC chatbot and you can click everywhere

-Glad to point out a bug, thank you and appreciate such an amazing support group /devs. <3

Sabina isn't in Kansas anymore. The latest Sabina is @Arciellia.