Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I want floof

KagamineLenKagamineLen
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited September 27, 2020 in General Chat
Nexon pls, all I want as a pet is an adorable gigantic, cuddly, squishy, huggable, hyperactive, happy corgi, when is the corgi coming back, I need one in my fantasy life.
  1. Are corgis the best pet?7 votes
    1. Yes
       86% (6 votes)
    2. Yes, but only if it's named Clifford and dyed red
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited September 27, 2020
    Never. Ever since they release new pets via gacha only they are rarely ever seen again. Like the ceraunus pets, we never saw them again. In the Summer Lovely Pet Box there was sort of a return of one but it was a 'young' looking one not the full sized ones.

You missed out. Your best best is to save tons of gold and try and buy one from a player. Do it as soon as possible because the longer we go the more expensive they become.
  • DevotionDevotion
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,395
    edited September 27, 2020
    Ceraunus --> Young Ceraunus
    Corgi --> [Altered] Corgi
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I'm hoping to see some re-runs of some pets come the Black Friday sales.
    roseangelKensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Leinei wrote: »
    I'm hoping to see some re-runs of some pets come the Black Friday sales.

Would be nice.

I wish they would listen about the kokopo pet reskin. Make it into a giant chick or something.
    BronzebreakKensamaofmariWolfsinger