Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

In loving memory of forum glitch

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    That moment when Discord Moderator publicly shows toxidicity towards someone. Discord is a toxic hell hole.

It wasn't because of them.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 16, 2020
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    That moment when Discord Moderator publicly shows toxidicity towards someone. Discord is a toxic hell hole.

Even if it wasn't them who told you off, i still saw negativity from them.

"Imagine being proud of spamming." That did sound passive aggressive in my head.
    Wolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Discord, is it ? Imagine that... (social) discord occurring in a system named (after) Discord. No passive-aggressiveness intended in that reference to that word discord by the way. Anyway, I have some more quotes you might may find of interest, one for Wisdom and the next for amusement.

«Better to teach the 'youth' to control their anger and jealousy, rather than their 'loving' activities.»

“Never follow anyone else’s path. Unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path. Then by all means follow that path.” —Ellen DeGeneres

"Imagine being proud of spamming." That did sound passive aggressive in my head.

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Discord, is it ? Imagine that... (social) discord occurring in a system named (after) Discord. No passive-aggressiveness intended in that reference to that word discord by the way. Anyway, I have some more quotes you might may find of interest, one for Wisdom and the next for amusement.

«Better to teach the 'youth' to control their anger and jealousy, rather than their 'loving' activities.»

“Never follow anyone else’s path. Unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path. Then by all means follow that path.” —Ellen DeGeneres

Tbh this is kinda way I tend to avoid the discord in most cases. Not that the forum is always better, but I've had a lot more luck here than there. j
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited November 16, 2020
    Habimaru wrote: »

Tbh this is kinda way I tend to avoid the discord in most cases. Not that the forum is always better, but I've had a lot more luck here than there. Just always seems to be a lot more....chancy, to put it nicely, for some reason.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    This is becoming fun. Scroll down to see rest of message. They should have subscribe to see rest of message.
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Oh man, forums just changed look for me now. Do we still have multiple posting glitch?
  • GretaGreta
    Oh man, forums just changed look for me now. Do we still have multiple posting glitch?
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Yuuuup, we do lol.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Forums look the same to me. The site itself looks different though
  • GretaGreta
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Forums looked same for me too just few hours ago, now it got different suddenly. It explains what people were talking about in New Website b
  • GretaGreta

Forums looked same for me too just few hours ago, now it got different suddenly. It explains what people were talking about in New Website bug discussion. Looks like everyone is talking in bold.
  • GretaGreta

Forums looked same for me too just few hours ago, now it got different suddenly. It explains what people were talking about in New Website bug discussion. Looks like everyone is talking in bold.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Am I experiencing the
  • HelsaHelsa
    Am I experiencing the Mandella Effect? Wasn't there a thread announcing the "New Look" of the site and forums? I can't find it; did I imagine it?

An
  • HelsaHelsa
    Am I experiencing the Mandella Effect? Wasn't there a thread announcing the "New Look" of the site and forums? I can't find it; did I imagine it?

Anyway, although to me the aesthetic of the forums looks like something my Grandmother would have been the head designer on, for the most part, I am indifferent.
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Helsa wrote: »

Anyway, although to me the aesthetic of the forums looks like something my Grandmother would have been the head designer on, for the most part, I am indifferent.

It indeed
  • GretaGreta

It indeed looks super girly, but i'm also indifferent about it. It looks more flashy and such, slightly all over the
  • GretaGreta

It indeed looks super girly, but i'm also indifferent about it. It looks more flashy and such, slightly all over the place with coloring and font, but i can get used to it.
    Wolfsinger
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited November 17, 2020

It indeed looks super girly, but i'm also indifferent about it. It looks more flashy and such, slightly all over the

Indeed, super girly.

...Just like you. ;)