Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

XO Event Loot So Far

Comments

• SanzashiSanzashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    My boyfriend SOMEHOW managed to pull two within a span of 14 hours yesterday. I'm pretty sure he's used up his luck for the rest of the year.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    my best pull has been a training seal after the 10th question. and I also managed to pull both the kotatsu and tea table, so if anyone on alexina is interested...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    ShouK wrote: »
    Someone on reddit got the bag on his 5th special boxes.

I hate you lucky people :(

Sanzashi wrote: »
    My boyfriend SOMEHOW managed to pull two within a span of 14 hours yesterday. I'm pretty sure he's used up his luck for the rest of the year.

2iQXdFM.gif
    Darkpixie99XiokunCrimsọn
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    To my opinion, the OX event loot/rewards isn't worth it. Mostly homestead items :/
    Sherri
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 23, 2017
    Well, this just dropped from a 20 Ticket box.
    30047cd1c1544ccb8ebaf55a945e4e49.png

Nothing can express my utmost play to win fury right now...
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Ok, hoarded 1000 coupons and bought 50 Special Boxes all together. The haul is:

4 I <3 Caravan Joe Tees
    2 Casual Suits - White
    9 Free Repair Kits (for different types)
    2 Caravan Joe Tea Tables
    3 Caravan Joe Kotatsus
    3 Name/Chat Color Change Potions
    1 Preschool Hat (totally white - with the symbol in old gold)
    6 Buff Potions
    2 Party Phoenix Feathers
    13 Gems
    1 Speed Walk Potion
    1 Special High Speed Gathering Potion
    1 Police Officer Uniform (M)
    1 Police Officer Boots (F)
    1 Preschool Uniform

No Carasek Bag Coupon ;_;
  • OangelOangel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited February 24, 2017
    I spammed open all at once 15 blue boxes and 35 orange and I got the box but I probably opened 50 orange and and 30 blue in total. :')
  • SherriSherri
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Ok, hoarded 1000 coupons and bought 50 Special Boxes all together. The haul is:

4 I <3 Caravan Joe Tees
    2 Casual Suits - White
    9 Free Repair Kits (for different types)
    2 Caravan Joe Tea Tables
    3 Caravan Joe Kotatsus
    3 Name/Chat Color Change Potions
    1 Preschool Hat (totally white - with the symbol in old gold)
    6 Buff Potions
    2 Party Phoenix Feathers
    13 Gems
    1 Speed Walk Potion
    1 Special High Speed Gathering Potion
    1 Police Officer Uniform (M)
    1 Police Officer Boots (F)
    1 Preschool Uniform

No Carasek Bag Coupon ;_;

Wow.. I'm really starting to lose hope in myself for this event.. this is sad.. :c
    I've been trying since the beginning of the event and my friend already gave up.
    I'm trying not to myself.. but this is getting annoying Dx
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Oangel wrote: »
    I spammed open all at once 15 blue boxes and 35 orange and I got the box but I probably opened 50 orange and and 30 blue in total. :')
    Did you got it from the blue or orange box?
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    my haul trash, trash, trash, more trash, and even more trash then gave up as it isn't worth bothering to waste so much time to do it once an hour
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    lidiya wrote: »
    my haul trash, trash, trash, more trash, and even more trash then gave up as it isn't worth bothering to waste so much time to do it once an hour

I'm at the point now where if I miss an hour on the dot, I just go "meh, just another box without carasek missed".
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    lidiya wrote: »

I'm at the point now where if I miss an hour on the dot, I just go "meh, just another box without carasek missed".

Pretty much my life right now.
    This event sucks more than I thought it would.
    But eh, same old thing for a majority of every event.

• MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    I have spent thousands of tickets on the special box no carasek bag same with my husband :( losing hope really fast curious if the normal box is better to gamble on now instead lol
  • YooniYooni
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    After spending well over a thousand tickets on special boxes and wading through piles of police outfits and nigh useless potions, I finally got a Carasek bag coupon. ; - ; I'm so happy... Now to decide whether to keep it or sell it...

But yeah! Don't lose hope :C Keep spamming those tickets and you will probably get lucky eventually!
  • ShouKShouK
    Pretty funny to see almost everyone got eliminated from the quiz when I opened Mabi's window after checking the wiki. Then I scrolled the game chat to see why lmao

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Pretty funny to see almost everyone got eliminated from the quiz when I opened Mabi's window after checking the wiki. Then I scrolled the game chat to see why lmao

You don't need the wiki for this one, just follow the joes opposite of the meter.

• LactoseIntolerantLactoseIntolerant
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    You don't need the wiki for this one, just follow the joes opposite of the meter.

What does this mean? Aren't they all over the place? Also you get more tickets if you keep the Joes out of the correct answer box.

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited February 26, 2017

What does this mean? Aren't they all over the place? Also you get more tickets if you keep the Joes out of the correct answer box.

On the top right is a meter showing you which amount of joes are on the wrong answer, follow the opposite amount and you get free tickets.

86d8428f8fdb460a8319ac75e99a020e.png
  • ShouKShouK

I never get how to do that to be honest and I'm more comfortable in checking the wiki. It just take a few seconds..
  • MyrkekMyrkek
    Mabinogi Rep: 370
    My friend got a bag on his second box, but he already has one so it's going to someone after the event is over (probably not me), and after spending sadly close to every waking hour since this event started I've gotten no less than 6 kotatsus, dozens of potions, probably 100,000 gold worth of casual suits, countless leather and nails, a bunch of cop outfits and preschool crap, 3 training seals, and a burning hatred of nexon and RNGesus