Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR Mabi seems to be doing something with Vales...

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Be patient, it'll come soon enough.
  • AlukinaAlukina
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Alukina wrote: »
    Why?
    I'm a human btw so I don't care either way but it seems kinda weird to do one and not the other.

EDIT
    SAUCE:

Why tf was my topic moved to a post?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    The thread was merged with an already existing thread of the same topic.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited March 1, 2017
    One day, elves will finally have a revamp to their Elven Magic Missile. Anyone remember that skill? Y'know the transformation skill that's super flashy and awesome (back then at least). Maybe using a wand to use it will do more than 10 damage. No? I'll crawl back to my sand cave...
    IyasenuArjuneSherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Aeolys wrote: »
    One day, elves will finally have a revamp to their Elven Magic Missile. Anyone remember that skill? Y'know the transformation skill that's super flashy and awesome (back then at least). Maybe using a wand to use it will do more than 10 damage. No? I'll crawl back to my sand cave...

Oh man, I always hated how Magic Missile with a wand is broken, and not in the way that most people like.
    When Elves get a revamp, I hope they give Magic Missile a boost, and fix the way it works with wands.

I remember way back when I first earned Falcon transformation, using Magic Missile with a wand, and hitting a brown fox for a measly 6 damage.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    WINTER IS COMING.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Aeolys wrote: »

Oh man, I always hated how Magic Missile with a wand is broken, and not in the way that most people like.
    When Elves get a revamp, I hope they give Magic Missile a boost, and fix the way it works with wands.

I remember way back when I first earned Falcon transformation, using Magic Missile with a wand, and hitting a brown fox for a measly 6 damage.

The most awful thing about Elven Magic Missile is that wielding a wand DOES affect the skill. Using an elemental wand will widen the wedge of the associated element on the wheel so its easier to get the element you want. The fact that using a wand turds the damage makes it so WEIRD. Why make a feature when its pointless to use it?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

it's official! :D love this video... haha

and the official update page:

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2017/0302_update.asp
    HumiliatingIyasenuHiroki05Kokoro
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Arjune wrote: »

My body is ready.

10576205_727769017294917_129361488_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=NzkxMDM2NDk4NTEzNzM1ODM1.2
    Hiroki05XiokunJakimojustshowing
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sheena wrote: »
    WINTER IS COMING.

But but... Spring just started... :c

Aeolys
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    edited March 2, 2017
    **** WINTER. :|

As Gaea I end winter early.

**** that didn't work, it started snowing outside. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

Greta
  • XiokunXiokun
    Arjune wrote: »

Blood graphics in mabi confirmed. >w>
    (I hope. )
    SylviaWolfe
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Return to Physis
    New skill, old skills updated and this
    9987e48268f8432fbadadf1edb532de8.png
    KokorojustshowingAlexisEU
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    To The Giants of Mabi:

"All races are not created equal. Some are born swifter afoot, some with greater intelligence. Some are born into poverty; and others are born sick and feeble. Both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every race is inherently different! Yes, that is why sentient beings discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition, and the unfaltering march of progress! Inequality of stats and skills are not wrong, equality is! What of the humans who that boasted in the equality of their balanced stats? The inability to truly master the ways of any combat and skill. The Giants who indulged in nothing but building their physique? A nation of insipid dullards. But not us, The Elves! We fight, we compete; our evolution is continuous! We Elves alone moves forward; advancing steadily into the future. Even with the birth of the giant’s new skills, we, The Elves, demonstrates our unswerving commitment to progress! We will fight on, we shall struggle, compete, plunder, and dominate and in the end the future shall be ours! All Hail The Elves!"
    NasumiRayneSherriAlexisEU
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    To The Giants of Mabi:

"All races are not created equal. Some are born swifter afoot, some with greater intelligence. Some are born into poverty; and others are born sick and feeble. Both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every race is inherently different! Yes, that is why sentient beings discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition, and the unfaltering march of progress! Inequality of stats and skills are not wrong, equality is! What of the humans who that boasted in the equality of their balanced stats? The inability to truly master the ways of any combat and skill. The Giants who indulged in nothing but building their physique? A nation of insipid dullards. But not us, The Elves! We fight, we compete; our evolution is continuous! We Elves alone moves forward; advancing steadily into the future. Even with the birth of the giant’s new skills, we, The Elves, demonstrates our unswerving commitment to progress! We will fight on, we shall struggle, compete, plunder, and dominate and in the end the future shall be ours! All Hail The Elves!"

That group of elves you were rallying went over there in the corner and started a qq thread instead.
    Hiroki05XiokunNasumiRayneGretaMediaKleptoSylviaWolfe
  • XiokunXiokun
    edited March 2, 2017
    SirRyu wrote: »

That group of elves you were rallying went over there in the corner and started a qq thread instead.

Alright alright lets not get in a fight here. Elves are fine and so are giants. :^) We're all friends here.
    Elves are friends, not food.
    Hiroki05Sherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Xiokun wrote: »
    SirRyu wrote: »

Alright alright lets not get in a fight here. Elves are fine and so are giants. :^) We're all friends here.
    Elves are friends, not food.

NEVER! When the Devs give us the ability to dual wield wands, you will tremble like the cockroaches you are! Praise the Elves, Praise Filia, Praise Castanea Zi Britannia!

Sherri
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    What the heck is going on here? I thought this was still about the Giant Renovation over in KR Mabinogi...
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 2, 2017
    this is almost as bad as reading youtube comments
    GretaSherriMediaKleptoSylviaWolfe
  • ReclusiveMageReclusiveMage
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    If elves could use lance or dual wield sword and use fh, I woundnt mind if elf never get a buff. :c I should've mained human.