Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[PP] ☀ non's art shop ☽

nondokanondoka
Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
edited November 18, 2019 in Art Creations
currently accepting paypal only!

✨ hello! welcome to my art shop ✨

add me on mabi (Nondokka) or discord (nonagon#7306) if you don't want to post/message me here. it's a lot easier for me to contact you about details and when I finish the commission if you add me on discord though!

if you're ordering here please fill out this form :

forum name/ign :
payment form (gold/paypal) :
contact (discord, forums, mabinogi) :
drawing form (chibi full color, full body b/w etc) :
background type (flat colour bg, flowers, full bg) :
references :
specific details :

prices:
chibi black and white - 1m/$10

half body black and white - 2m/$15

fullbody 30 black and white - 3m/$20

example

chibi full color - 4m/$30

half body full color - 5m/$35

full body full color - 6m/$40

example

added features:
simple one colour backgrounds are default and free
example

background with flowers - 500k/$8
example

full background - 2m/$15
example

extra characters in one picture cost half of the amount. for example, ordering a fully coloured full body of a couple would cost $50 + $25 for the extra character! the price does not continue to be split in half for the more characters there are in a commission. if you ordered a fully coloured full body of a trio, it would be $50 + $25 + $25.
I accept mabi characters, couples of any kind, ocs, and fanart!
I will not draw furries/mechs/nsfw
I request payments after I show a wip or two
maximum of 2 revisions allowed, and only during the sketch/flats stage (big/extra revisions may cost extra depending on the request)
you can also check my twitter if you wanna see more of my art
https://twitter.com/non_agon thank you \(^0^)!! ✨

Waiting
Gold -

Paypal -
AavaOkamixdimsumImaizumiAnitaCristiHarukaspiceNkeonaAlleviantPyonchiNyuuHokusaiMikitisueand 5 others.

Comments