Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mission Point End Date?

FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
edited December 19, 2016 in Help
Can someone confirm as to when this event ends? It does say on the post it ends on the 20th, However it also says in game on the mission point tab that the monthly quests end in 8 more days. I just would like to know so I can know if I can still earn points or no.

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I checked the main page as well. It says the 20th, says nothing about being extended.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I would also like to know this. :|
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Harukari
    Harukari said:

I checked the main page as well. It says the 20th, says nothing about being extended.
    It says it's not extended but if you go to the mission point, and go to the monthly section you will see it has "8 days left"
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I would just assume it'll be gone when you wake up tomorrow to be safe. If you're asking to take a gamble on how many more points you can gather, then I really don't think there will be an extension past the 20th.
  • SurreptitiouslySurreptitiously
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
    Imaizumi
    Imaizumi said:

I would just assume it'll be gone when you wake up tomorrow to be safe. If you're asking to take a gamble on how many more points you can gather, then I really don't think there will be an extension past the 20th.
    Not sure where you got the "person asking for extension" idea from but they're just asking about the fact that it says that the monthly still lasts another 8 days.

Which iirc the last event the amount of days left didn't matter, the actual listed event time(on the site) did. I could be wrong.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Surreptitiously

Imaizumi
    Imaizumi said:

Not sure where you got the "person asking for extension" idea from but they're just asking about the fact that it says that the monthly still lasts another 8 days.

Which iirc the last event the amount of days left didn't matter, the actual listed event time(on the site) did. I could be wrong.
    I mean if it doesn't end on the 20th, then it kind of is an extension. I understand that they aren't asking for an extension and are just asking to confirm when it ends so they can calculate what they can get with their points and potential point earnings. Potential point earnings being the points they could get IF the event doesn't end on the website's date, but goes on until some unspecified point that is vaguely gauge-able from the remaining days on their monthly missions.

Anyway, none of this matters since we have our answer now with the maintenance scheduled tomorrow.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,865
    No pls nexon give us that last week I need my blue ups ;_;
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    I asked about it in Help a while ago and some other people made threads too that got merged with it. The response was Mission Points is not extended and the number of days is just wrong (like what happened last time).
    Cash in your points before maint guys x_x
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 19, 2016
    I NEED MORE BLUE UPGRADES, PLEEEEEEEEASE DON'T TAKE THE EVENT AWAY YET!!! I AM SO CLOSE!!!

I can taste it, so close. Please let us have those last 8 days. Please. :(
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Aha. So the number of days are just messed up.. That's a shame. :/
    Would of liked to get another red up. Oh well.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Be sure to spend your points before the maintenance.

Last time you couldn't spend them once the Monthly hit 0 days (greyed out the entire shop), but I guess they chose to get around that issue by making sure the Monthly didn't expire before the maint ended the event.
    So squeeze out that last bit of use from your Mission Points!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I cry, I cry so hard.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I didn't get anything from the first one at all. I lost my internet near the end of it and didn't get it back until it was over..........

The Mabi withdrawals were soooooo bad!!!
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Good thing I cashed out my points yesterday.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    .-. So the mission point event is still going on. So either it ends before 3am PST or it really ends on the 28th. I''ll be mad if its the 28th because I was 200 points away from the outfit and cashed them in last night.
  • SabinaSabina
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
    Mission Point will end tomorrow at 7 AM Pacific.
    KororeFayeKaibaIyasenuCrimsọn
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Thank you Sabina!
  • RukiyaRukiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Thanks for clearing things up was wondering myself
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I guess that's better than nothing. One more shot to get step 6 on my staff. Pray for me. 3:
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Gaea said:

I guess that's better than nothing. One more shot to get step 6 on my staff. Pray for me. 3:
    I would except the RNG gods do so hate my guts for no known reason.