Check out the patch notes for the February 18th update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/65163/patch-notes-february-18th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ciet's Comeback Commissions

ManaCietManaCiet
Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
Posts: 14
Member
edited May 8, 2017 in Art Creations
fTb2wuj.jpg
pzmjvvJ.jpg

THINGS I FORGOT TO ADD
> Currently, I can only accept gold and NX
> I will take payment after I complete your order, unless you'd like to pay in advance
> You can message me on Discord () #3282
> Thanks to who answered the poll! I'll update this shop after I finish all the orders here~

CURRENT SLOTS [ CLOSED; That was fast ;u; Thanks guys! ]
1. Neyna
2. Aava
3. Cherryheart

WAITLIST
1. Leafpetal
2. Marianthi
3. Voiice

TBA For Waitlist
1. Gudetama
OkamixdimsumAavaNevineBravelatiosAlofGretaPankoodaVoiice

Comments

  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    Posts: 268
    Member
    edited April 13, 2017
    hello, welcome back!!

    IGN:Aquaheart||Ruairi / Erubescent||Alexina [my main is on ruairi!] tumblr
    Type:Bust Flat Color
    Ref:http://ejlfka.tumblr.com/post/157891186131
    Total: 1.5m || Gold
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    Posts: 236
    Member
    edited April 13, 2017
    Ahhh welcome back!
    I've seen your awesome arts beforeee and I'd love to order a commission from you if I'm able! *^*
    I'm debating about a fullbody or bust, but i want to check with gold transfer reps since I'm on Tarlach x3 Could you hold a slot for me? and I'll get my order together right away once i'm home!

    also what is the difference between fullcolor and the base price? o: is the base price flat color and the other shaded coloring?
    Update:

    There got my order together :D can contact me through forums or my tumblr

    IGN: Okamixdimsum (Tarlach)
    Type: Fullbody fullcolor
    Ref: Okachi ref
    Total: 4m Gold (transfer was approved~)

  • EnliseEnlise
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Posts: 44
    Member
    edited April 13, 2017
    I'd like one :o

    IGN: Enlise/Ruairi
    Type: Full body
    Reference: http://i63.tinypic.com/icu7p3.png
    Payment method: Gold

    The only communication method I have is discord, feel free to add me x3. My discord is Yue#6027.
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    Posts: 152
    Member
    Ohh, welcome back!
    Looking forward to seeing more of your finished commissions o3o/
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    Posts: 129
    Member
    edited April 13, 2017
    IGN: Nevine (Discord: Nevine#1676/Forums)
    Type: Full body/Full Color
    Reference: I've put a link to my folder so feel free to choose what outfit you want to draw ^^
    http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=aA1TvidBoMjnLLPIG/HX/Yh4l5k2TGxc
    Payment method: Gold
  • ManaCietManaCiet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Posts: 14
    Member
    Ahhh welcome back!
    what is the difference between fullcolor and the base price? xo: is the base price outlines or something and the full color flat coloring?

    Thank you! The main price is for flat color, and full color will cost more ( ex. Flat Color Bust = 1.5m , Full Color Bust = 2m )

    Okamixdimsum
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    Posts: 236
    Member
    edited April 13, 2017
    ManaCiet wrote: »
    Thank you! The main price is for flat color, and full color will cost more ( ex. Flat Color Bust = 1.5m , Full Color Bust = 2m )

    ohh gotcha, thanks! I'll be doing the full color option then, Updated my ref pic!
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Posts: 1,204
    Member
    edited April 13, 2017
    heya can I be added to the waitlist? I'm interested in a 2x bust (couples)
    Okamixdimsum
  • ManaCietManaCiet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Posts: 14
    Member
    Neyna wrote: »
    heya can I be added to the waitlist?

    Added!
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Posts: 1,204
    Member
    ManaCiet wrote: »
    Neyna wrote: »
    heya can I be added to the waitlist?

    Added!

    ty :D do you have Discord/Skype? I prefer to communicate there when you're ready~
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    Posts: 152
    Member
    I'm actually interested in a character sheet, but I'd rather communicate about it over Discord or another message system about it
    May I also be added to wait list till then?
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    Posts: 80
    Member
    I would love to be added to the waitlist too if you have another spot!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    Posts: 185
    Member
    hello! could i be added to the waitlist?
  • ManaCietManaCiet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Posts: 14
    Member
    ty :D do you have Discord/Skype?
    Aava wrote: »
    I'm actually interested in a character sheet, but I'd rather communicate about it over Discord or another message system about it
    May I also be added to wait list till then?

    Yes I do have Discord, () #3282

    @Aava Ah, alright I'll be open on discord for most of the day
    I would love to be added to the waitlist too if you have another spot!
    Leafpetal wrote: »
    hello! could i be added to the waitlist?

    I'll add both of you to the 2nd waitlist!

    Also- @Gakkuriaqua Your order is finished! I'll send you the full picture after I receive the payment~
    676lxX9.png

  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    Posts: 334
    Member
    Hi, I noticed that you have examples on the original post that aren't on your Tumblrs (unless I missed them? I think I only saw one) o: Do you happen to have uncroppped versions of them that I could see? All of them look really nice, but I'm curious what the full pieces look like before I request to be added to the wait list, if that is okay :3
    Also, would you be okay with drawing anthro/furry characters, and do you happen to have any examples of them. No worries if you don't c:
  • ManaCietManaCiet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Posts: 14
    Member
    Nyaa wrote: »
    Hi, I noticed that you have examples on the original post that aren't on your Tumblrs (unless I missed them? I think I only saw one) o: Do you happen to have uncroppped versions of them that I could see? All of them look really nice, but I'm curious what the full pieces look like before I request to be added to the wait list, if that is okay :3

    Three of those are from a side blog of mine; I currently only have examples of art that is posted on my tumblrs, due to a computer problem a few months back x.x
    Nyaa wrote: »
    Also, would you be okay with drawing anthro/furry characters, and do you happen to have any examples of them. No worries if you don't c:

    I haven't really drawn anthro characters, besides characters with ears, but I'm open to try! If you'd like to wait until I have more examples up, then that's okay!

  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    Posts: 185
    Member
    thank you!! im on the forums daily so you can just @ me when i get a slot
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    Posts: 268
    Member
    edited April 15, 2017
    ManaCiet wrote: »
    ty :D do you have Discord/Skype?
    Aava wrote: »
    I'm actually interested in a character sheet, but I'd rather communicate about it over Discord or another message system about it
    May I also be added to wait list till then?

    Yes I do have Discord, () #3282

    @Aava Ah, alright I'll be open on discord for most of the day
    I would love to be added to the waitlist too if you have another spot!
    Leafpetal wrote: »
    hello! could i be added to the waitlist?

    I'll add both of you to the 2nd waitlist!

    Also- @Gakkuriaqua Your order is finished! I'll send you the full picture after I receive the payment~
    676lxX9.png

    AAa wheeze sorry for my lateness my internet hasn't been well lately T7T;; i really like the details on his hair, wings and clothes!
    i mailed you a check on alexina!

    also if its ok can his face be a bit more rounded and eyes more brighter/livelier?
    if not then its ok as well!

  • ManaCietManaCiet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Posts: 14
    Member
    AAa wheeze sorry for my lateness my internet hasn't been well lately T7T;; i really like the details on his hair, wings and clothes!
    i mailed you a check on alexina!

    also if its ok can his face be a bit more rounded and eyes more brighter/livelier?
    if not then its ok as well!

    No worries c:
    Is this ok now?
    ONc778q.png

    GakkuriaquaOkamixdimsum
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    Posts: 268
    Member
    ManaCiet wrote: »
    AAa wheeze sorry for my lateness my internet hasn't been well lately T7T;; i really like the details on his hair, wings and clothes!
    i mailed you a check on alexina!

    also if its ok can his face be a bit more rounded and eyes more brighter/livelier?
    if not then its ok as well!

    No worries c:
    Is this ok now?
    ONc778q.png

    Yup! thank you very much aaAA > v</