Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It's so... tiny

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I'm so jealous you got the work bench. Also, great advice.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Opalthira wrote: »
    im mad luke only takes 5 wood a day. what if i had to go to bed and didnt finish growing them one day? >:(

Just stay logged in. As long as you dont change channels or log out the day doesn't reset.
    Meaning you can turn in all your woods, then Change channel and do it for the next day.

I got maybe more than 5 hs items today
    Like 3 rose pots
    1 hyacinth pot
    1 Workbench
    And maybe a partial rappa flower?

Too bad i didnt get and fences or flower boxes though. :(

Are you completing the quest when you do all this though or no? I feel like any way I do it, he still won't take my extra wood, IDK if I'm doing something wrong or what :(
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited April 29, 2017
    He won't take extra wood, except for one extra on weekends.
    You have a limit of 5 each day to turn in.

To avoid the issue of logging out over night with last piece of wood (or whatever amount you have left over) and trying to turn in the next day, you do what was stated above.
    Stay logged in, don't change channels, or log out after the time the quest resets.

Essentially, you can turn in wood till you reset your quest or meet the daily limit of 5 wood.

Another way to look at it:
    You have turned in 4 out of 5 and you reset your quest. Now you are at 0 out of 5 to turn in. So you miss out on one piece of wood.
    You have turned in 4 out of 5. You do not log or change channels, the quest isn't reset. You turn in last wood and reach 5 out of 5. You change channels or log and the quest resets. Now you are at 0 out of 5 to turn in.

Hopefully that's easy to understand :(
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Aava wrote: »
    He won't take extra wood, except for one extra on weekends.
    You have a limit of 5 each day to turn in.

To avoid the issue of logging out over night with last piece of wood (or whatever amount you have left over) and trying to turn in the next day, you do what was stated above.
    Stay logged in, don't change channels, or log out after the time the quest resets.

Essentially, you can turn in wood till you reset your quest or meet the daily limit of 5 wood.

Another way to look at it:
    You have turned in 4 out of 5 and you reset your quest. Now you are at 0 out of 5 to turn in. So you miss out on one piece of wood.
    You have turned in 4 out of 5. You do not log or change channels, the quest isn't reset. You turn in last wood and reach 5 out of 5. You change channels or log and the quest resets. Now you are at 0 out of 5 to turn in.

Hopefully that's easy to understand :(

EVEN IN WEEKEND
    they give you Extra wood (total 6 woods)
    which mean, still no extra Wood registration
    all 3 Woods in my inv will last until event end
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    FINALLY! I got the wheelbarrow!

bc034ea8dc4b1981cb49c477f71c9149.jpg
    badnewsbarrett
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    All I've been getting is pots. Pots pots pots, nothing but pots. T_T
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Xiokun wrote: »
    All I've been getting is pots. Pots pots pots, nothing but pots. T_T

by pots i'm assumin' ya mean flower pots? That really threw me for a loop there. XD
    Xiokun
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    This is yet another event where I can't get everything I want, because KR keeps giving us such slim drop rates mixed with crap. So a lot of what's in my server is 500-1.5m, and that's when you can even find the stuff. This is just getting ridiculous, and i'm tired of it. This is why people want these items to be permanent. We're tired of not being able to do what we want with our homesteads, because we don't have 100+m, and besides it isn't like these items add stats or a lot of people pop into your hs to see. These items need to stop being limited until we get better drop rates.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 1, 2017
    hontoowari wrote: »
    This is yet another event where I can't get everything I want, because KR keeps giving us such slim drop rates mixed with crap.

"Boo Hoo, i don't get everything i want!" Seriously, i want sooooo much stuff, not just in game, but in real life too. But i don't come in to my bf or mother and cry saying "I WANT NEW PC, I WANT NEW CLOTHES RIGHT NOW!". You have to deal with it. Not everything will come into your hands. This is life.
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Greta wrote: »
    This is yet another event where I can't get everything I want, because KR keeps giving us such slim drop rates mixed with crap.

"Boo Hoo, i don't get everything i want!" Seriously, i want sooooo much stuff, not just in game, but in real life too. But i don't come in to my bf or mother and cry saying "I WANT NEW PC, I WANT NEW CLOTHES RIGHT NOW!". You have to deal with it. Not everything will come into your hands. This is life.

Boo hoo this makes people quit and then eventually your game you are defending so much dies.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 1, 2017

Boo hoo this makes people quit and then eventually your game you are defending so much dies.

I'm fine with it. Less complaining to hear :^)
  • hontoowarihontoowari

I'm fine with it. Less complaining to hear :^)

And you know it's not everything. These events only give out a hand full of things people can do nothing with, because you literally need 40+ hs items to actually do anything with them. I and people like me just want numbers adjusted, but nope that'll never happen. So here I am complaining, and you can deal with it.
    badnewsbarrett
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Yeah, I sort of agree. While these items run the gamut of 200k-300k, you need a great deal to do something like flowerfields, so yeah. You're looking at millions for a decent sized field.

Make the flowers without a pot have a droprate to price it at 75k, and have things that having 1 or 2 would be enough cost maybe 200k-300k.

edited May 1, 2017
    I feel like I'm lucky to have gotten the new prizes I have so far, but I agree that I wish the flower fields had been made bigger or something. I got the Full one and was kind of disappointed by it, though I do think it's cute regardless.

Maybe one day they'll add these as things we can put into the Homestead with Stones/Pon instead, I think that would be really awesome.
    DaktaroFweepSpiritika
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    i agree with the drop rate thing on this event. because the smaller items like flower pots and flower patches and the trellis you'd need quite a few for it to work well in a homestead. they really should have made those small items the common drop, the bigger items the rarer drop and take out all the extras like tailoring materials, large nails, gems etc. maybe leave the seeds for people who need seeds? i guess?

i missed a heap of days because couldn't be bothered to log in but out of 43 wood given so far for the new items got
    1x garden trellis
    2x rapa flower patch (whole)
    1x red rose flower pot
    1x white rose flower pot

i never read the whole list of drops and got 2x desert grass so was like what the heck why is this even in here. you can build as may of those as you want for 1 hs stone each. got 1x speedwell and 1x wagon from the old buildable items as well.
    badnewsbarrett
    Daktaro wrote: »
    i agree with the drop rate thing on this event. because the smaller items like flower pots and flower patches and the trellis you'd need quite a few for it to work well in a homestead. they really should have made those small items the common drop, the bigger items the rarer drop and take out all the extras like tailoring materials, large nails, gems etc. maybe leave the seeds for people who need seeds? i guess?

I absolutely agree with this. I think it'd be a good idea to leave the seeds in just because that's how I leveled my HS up myself, back during that other tree event we had (the one where it gave the dyes or whatever, can't remember the name.)

I missed an entire day myself, and some wood on a few other days, but overall so far I have:

2 flower boxes
    2 red rose flower pots
    2 red rose flower boxes
    1 rapa patch whole
    1 garden trellis
    1 floral wheelbarrow
    1 garden workbench
    1 gardening shelf

And then the floral fairy garden if you want to count that or not. That's why I said I felt lucky since I have gotten a lot so far. I wasn't aware there was a white rose flower pot though, now I want some of those lol.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    i've gotten everything except the Workbench, the Garden Shelf, and the red rose flower pot. and i keep gettin' desert/prairie grass, speedwells, daffodils, and small chrysanthemums.
    What would be nice is if Nx made the new props available after the event by makin' them "buildable."
    A rapa flower patch would require gatherin' flowers and water with the amounts adjusted to whether you're makin' the whole patch or a partial.
    the trellis would require fine/finest firewood, large nails, and white paint. For the floral trellis the same items plus a bundle of flowers.
    so on and so forth but y'all get the point I'm sure.
    badnewsbarrettAavaLeineiFweepSpiritika
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    i've gotten everything except the Workbench, the Garden Shelf, and the red rose flower pot. and i keep gettin' desert/prairie grass, speedwells, daffodils, and small chrysanthemums.
    What would be nice is if Nx made the new props available after the event by makin' them "buildable."
    A rapa flower patch would require gatherin' flowers and water with the amounts adjusted to whether you're makin' the whole patch or a partial.
    the trellis would require fine/finest firewood, large nails, and white paint. For the floral trellis the same items plus a bundle of flowers.

That would actually be so fun! I would totally do that if we could lol.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

Yeah, the fact that so many homestead items are stuck in event distribution instead of being able to be crafted hurts the game.
    badnewsbarrettFweep
    So i just realized something. In the KR version, it looks like they got new seeds that could be planted in homesteads (what they grow I'm not sure, I just know my phone translates them to "romantic seeds" or whatever on their announcement page), I wonder why we didn't get them over here...