Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Gachapon...

ROan2011ROan2011
Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
edited June 22, 2017 in General Chat
DWcIgdp.png
Coins are acquired from the gachapon in quantities of 1-3.
Coins are guaranteed + an random item (equipment, dyes, chairs, etc)
*edit: the majority of the items you get seem to be flashy hand puppets, spirit/instrument/fixed dyes, and various chairs. Did get this:
mPWBKrW.png
other misc items, beam sword, music train pots, bright summer outfit (shoes, clothes)
Kottonboru

Comments

• PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    You'll probably need 8 stacks of gacha to get Enn's outfit.

I'm curious. Are the coins tradeable?
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Policroma wrote: »
    You'll probably need 8 stacks of gacha to get Enn's outfit.

I'm curious. Are the coins tradeable?

Not tradable and also not bank-depositable, apparently.
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    What's the difference between cross echo dresss end enn's clothing box?
    (other then clothing box containing the set: shoes, cloves and dress)
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I'm really confused... where is this gacha?
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Xiokun wrote: »

Its up if you look at the shop in-game.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited June 22, 2017
    ROan2011 wrote: »

There's ones with and without the glowey symbols on your skin, and there's ones with and without the scarf. I think any of them could potentially come from the box.

My own acquisition:
    1d88b9a30b.jpg

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Oddly, the Carmen gacha is still up in the shop from the website. =T
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Xiokun wrote: »

Its up if you look at the shop in-game.

Oh, okay. I hope they put up a list of things in this gacha. :o
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

@ROan2011 Enn's Clothing Box gives 1 of the 4 versions of Enn's Dress at a 100% rate.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited June 22, 2017
    did 2 stacks got 10 dyes (multiple spirit dyes...), school desk, school pupet a TP, stupid flashing lorna puppet, great outdoor giant boots... bright giant summer sandles... an untradeable plat hammer of durability(yes untradeable), a music scroll 2000(yes these are now gacha items...), bright summer outfit (F), and mini cerulean moonlight wings. and 47 coins...

I know I said I wish they would add something like this where you could redeem coins from gachas for what you want, but seriously to get the wig (which is what I wanted) at the coin cost it would take spending $200 for it...

Sad thing is all the good stuff came from the 1st stack the 2nd had absolute garbage.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited June 22, 2017
    22644E48594C01D4065F03

I need to know if there's yellow+white wing as well...

Then I traded Enn's Dress with coins and it looked terrible. No details. Idk about other version that's from gacha though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    lidiya wrote: »
    did 2 stacks got 10 dyes (multiple spirit dyes...), school desk, school pupet a TP, stupid flashing lorna puppet, great outdoor giant boots... bright giant summer sandles... an untradeable plat hammer of durability(yes untradeable), a music scroll 2000(yes these are now gacha items...), bright summer outfit (F), and mini cerulean moonlight wings. and 47 coins...

I know I said I wish they would add something like this where you could redeem coins from gachas for what you want, but seriously to get the wig (which is what I wanted) at the coin cost it would take spending $200 for it...

Sad thing is all the good stuff came from the 1st stack the 2nd had absolute garbage.

Thank you for reporting that. Sounds like gacha got EVEN worse.
  • KimberlyKimberly
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    This doesn't look healthy at all
    Tairiku
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    This gacha seems like as worse as Wishbone Event, but only fully p2w to get something from it. Lame, so disappointed. I want Enn Dress.. :/
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930

i hope maybe the coins come with every gach from now on and dont expire

so eventually after say like 100 failed gachas you spend $10-$15 on eventually can get what want
  • CrittenzCrittenz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Where do you turn the coins in at to get the boxes?
  • lidiyalidiya
    Crittenz wrote: »
    Where do you turn the coins in at to get the boxes?

wing icon in the same box as the rebirth icon for the current event
  • lidiyalidiya
    edited June 22, 2017

so eventually after say like 100 failed gachas you spend $10-$15 on eventually can get what want

It's nexon so I wouldn't count on it.
    Honestly IMO everything should have had it's price divided by AT LEAST 4. As even the Wing box if you look how many friggin wings they added to the dressing room you have a low chance of getting the color, and style you want(think they added 36 wings...). Honestly I like how the wings I got look, but I hate the color why couldn't they have just added 3 wings, and let them be dyeable... Wait that would cheat them of fleecing players.
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    to get your 400 coins you'll need 133.3 gachas
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220

If it's like Vindictus, the coins will expire and you'll have to buy new ones.