Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pheo's Unpredictable Freebie Hut

PheoPheo
Mabinogi Rep: 3,510
edited July 22, 2017 in Art Creations
Hi, i failed badly at my last freebie thread (Sorry to those who didn't get theirs) so let's try this again. I'm gonna try to draw one person every day (No guarantees tho), because i haven't drawn consistently in three years or so. Yay school takes up all my time, but I don't want to completely lose art in my life. :'( I used to love it but now I just don't do it. So help me! Post refs of your characters here and I'll draw them! This freebie hut is unpredictable and is subject to the author disappearing for months like the last one lol

Finished Freebies all in one organized location!:
Roelette (for art trade): 9/22
roelette_by_katherineviehl-dbhbcn0.png

Nothing: 9/21

Mikitisue: 9/20
mikitisue_by_katherineviehl-dbh2gfo.png

Fairyvoice: 9/19
fairy_by_katherineviehl-dbgydzw.png

Rii: 9/18
rii_by_katherineviehl-dbgtnst.png

Qmiko: 9/17
qmiko_by_katherineviehl-dbgpxt7.png