Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It's Only a Matter of Time

AstralBlueAstralBlue
Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
edited August 16, 2017 in General Chat
AO7ZN3l.png

I'm watching you Nexon.

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    My favorite event is Coming Soon. It's so much fun to play with my friends. You gotta Coming Soon to get the Coming Soon to win Coming Soon.

lolno
    pls be daily rb
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    We'll likely find out something later today when they post about tomorrow's coming maintenance.
  • GreaGrea
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    edited August 16, 2017
    Well, the Midsummer Box is the only thing that ends today, that I can tell, so hopefully it's not just another gachapon sale and nothing else. But, since some are going back to school, there might be a "Back to School" event of some sort, or not.
    SherriNegumikopawcalypse
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Maybe it could be an all skill buff week, since each talent had a buff already.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I really hope it's something good for both weeks D:
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I assume they'll announce it in the maint thread or after maint.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    It could be a bingo game where the only way to get new turns is to buy 25 or more "turns" at 1.50 each where the prize at the end is two individual bottles of holy water and an 800 exp elephant statue
    SherribadnewsbarrettBeliahImaizumi
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    It's probably too late to hope for Chainslash global prerelease event isn't it?...
  • AvarakAvarak
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    It's Advancement Skill training...
    In other words, Dan skills.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Avarak wrote: »
    It's Advancement Skill training...
    In other words, Dan skills.

As Avarak pointed out, it has been updated.

Only thing I'm really excited for is x2 shadow mission XP, gonna be great getting ~4m off of an elite daily.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited August 16, 2017
    Hoping at least whatever event is coming tomorrow will at least be a good one then...
  • AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    As usual.

Thoughts about the New Event Incoming?

I vote for Dan update and some Stamp book thing.
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    we all know its going to be a very bad event they at nexon copy and paste together. this been happening for 4 years now.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    "Dan update" is an update, not an event.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Grea wrote: »
    Well, the Midsummer Box is the only thing that ends today, that I can tell, so hopefully it's not just another gachapon sale and nothing else. But, since some are going back to school, there might be a "Back to School" event of some sort, or not.

it could be this event that lets you get a trans medal of one of the six Beltene Knights as kids since it could fit the back to school theme http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885498 (if this page is opened in chrome it can be translated)

as for the sale item this time they said new sales incoming instead of new sale like in the past so this suggests they will add more then one new item to the cash shop.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Negumiko wrote: »
    it could be this event that lets you get a trans medal of one of the six Beltene Knights as kids since it could fit the back to school theme http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885498 (if this page is opened in chrome it can be translated)

as for the sale item this time they said new sales incoming instead of new sale like in the past so this suggests they will add more then one new item to the cash shop.

it sounds like just a hot time.... not much of an event. the pony thing is a separate log in event so I guess we'll see. I do like that pony though
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Double

giphy.gif
    pawcalypse
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    Skill Advancement incoming! Whatever that means...
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

You can make certains skills go past r1 and into "dan" Which gives better stats? Idk i never paid any attention to it.
  • AlaelorAlaelor
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    Opalthira wrote: »

You can make certains skills go past r1 and into "dan" Which gives better stats? Idk i never paid any attention to it.

We can already do this, however with the overhaul if that is indeed what we are getting. It won't be just for bragging rights and will actually add additional effects to the skills or special properties.