Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

List of things that annoy you in the game.

Comments

• BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Blortad wrote: »
    Summon time limit on pets and doll bags that I PAID FOR!! They have some nerve to tell me when I can and cant use something I bought with my own money.
    2.6 Account Ownership. ~ http://www.nexon.net/en/legal/terms-of-use/ :D o:) B)

just because they get you to sign for it doesn't mean its not dirty, underhanded, aggravating bs. Pretty sure the trail of tears was the same sort of thing, but them having signed their lives away didnt make it any less messed up. Its even similar in that nearly nobody reads the TOS before agreeing just how none of them read what they were signing away.
    sos123456
  • BlortadBlortad
    Well... this has never happened before just now, but here's another one. I went to start training for one of my squires for int and the stupid table they pop in from nowhere spawned on top of me, now I cant move and have to teleport out and back in.
    sos123456
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    edited August 26, 2017
    -Items that cost >10m
    -Skills that need more than 1 month for master it
    -My CP being too much high even lowered
    -Old glitches that will never be fixed
    -The game make me still keep playing forever
    Sherripawcalypsekapapasos123456
  • BlortadBlortad
    Summon time limit on pets and doll bags that I PAID FOR!! They have some nerve to tell me when I can and cant use something I bought with my own money.
    2.6 Account Ownership. ~ http://www.nexon.net/en/legal/terms-of-use/ :D o:) B)

just because they get you to sign for it doesn't mean its not dirty, underhanded, aggravating bs. Pretty sure the trail of tears was the same sort of thing, but them having signed their lives away didnt make it any less messed up. Its even similar in that nearly nobody reads the TOS before agreeing just how none of them read what they were signing away.
    The whole point of a contract (aka Terms of Use, Terms of Service, End User License Agreement) is to legally bind an understanding between two or more entities. No one is forcing you to play the game, or to accept these agreements. (unless you consider; not being allowed to play if you don't agree.. being forced),,, but that's the benefit of private property .. right? .. :)

As I tried, and clearly failed to get across before, by that logic, the trail of tears was a morally sound event in history. The general consensus is exactly the opposite. Dirty, underhanded bs is morally wrong (and therefore aggravating) regardless of whether its legally binding or not.
    sos123456
  • BlortadBlortad
    edited August 26, 2017
    Direct hits with Climactic Crash missing for no apparent reason.
    pawcalypse
  • BlortadBlortad
    If your puppet uses a skill during Invigorating force, that skill goes on cooldown so you cant use it again manually right away, but there is no indication of this. The skill on your bar appears as if it is available for use.
    sos123456
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    If your puppet uses a skill during Invigorating force, that skill goes on cooldown so you cant use it again manually right away, but there is no indication of this. The skill on your bar appears as if it is available for use.

I was hoping they could expand on this skill a bit more, it has potential.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 26, 2017
    when you buy 500+ gacha box and didn't land the jackpot or w.e item U wanted. /smh
    Put up with the ADVHm rng wall and not getting any RS after 20+ runs. :(
    No more unlim dung pass in CS. :#
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    i8EI8aN.png

When I see players like this.
    [Deleted User]sos123456
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Pan wrote: »
    stalker.png

When I see players like this.
    Your mods are showing again. :D

WHAT WHERE!?!?!
    [Deleted User]sos123456
  • BlortadBlortad
    Scumbag bullies that come into an area where you are skill training, steal a bunch of your kills, then demand that YOU cc to cater to them, then follow you when you cc anyways so they can continue to kill steal you.
    Sherrisos123456
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Scumbag bullies that come into an area where you are skill training, steal a bunch of your kills, then demand that YOU cc to cater to them,..

Yup, had that happen a whole lot, it sucks....
    then follow you when you cc anyways so they can continue to kill steal you.

...Now that draws the line. You got to be a whole other level of (foul language) to do that.
    sos123456
  • BlortadBlortad
    Sherri wrote: »
    Scumbag bullies that come into an area where you are skill training, steal a bunch of your kills, then demand that YOU cc to cater to them,..

...Now that draws the line. You got to be a whole other level of (foul language) to do that.

Right? I even blacklisted him, after which he started sending me harassing notes because notes ignore blacklisting.
    sos123456
  • SherriSherri

Right? I even blacklisted him, after which he started sending me harassing notes because notes ignore blacklisting.

Report him ASAP on the website. Take a screenshot or snip of the notes he's been sending. I wish there was more that you can do about this..
    Gretasos123456
  • BlortadBlortad
    edited August 26, 2017

Report him ASAP on the website. Take a screenshot or snip of the notes he's been sending. I wish there was more that you can do about this..

I did, or tried to, since I cc'd, the game wouldnt let me report him because he had no messages in my chat anymore, and he was blacklisted, so there couldnt be more, and you cant report from notes. I made a post in the help forum because the "contact moderator" forum mentioned in the support page for reporting a player doesnt seem to exist. Im sure they dont want me outing some jerkbag who is likely about to get some form of punishment, generally publishers dont like people doing that and prefer to keep bans and such on a private basis. Another player who was there to see it at the time said he reported him for me as well, hopefully this goes somewhere and he at least gets silenced for a while.
    sos123456
  • BlortadBlortad
    While we're on the topic, another thing that annoys me is how guild chat, notes, and whisper all ignore blacklist. How is that feature supposed to prevent harassment when it doesn't block the majority of the games communication channels?
    SherriChibiMegusos123456
  • SherriSherri
    I did, or tried to, since I cc'd, the game wouldnt let me report him because he had no messages in my chat anymore, and he was blacklisted, so there couldnt be more, and you cant report from notes. I made a post in the help forum because the "contact moderator" forum mentioned in the support page for reporting a player doesnt seem to exist. Im sure they dont want me outing some jerkbag who is likely about to get some form of punishment, generally publishers dont like people doing that and prefer to keep bans and such on a private basis. Another player who was there to see it at the time said he reported him for me as well, hopefully this goes somewhere and he at least gets silenced for a while.

I hope he gets banned and I'm sorry you had to go through all that. :(
    While we're on the topic, another thing that annoys me is how guild chat, notes, and whisper all ignore blacklist. How is that feature supposed to prevent harassment when it doesn't block the majority of the games communication channels?

It's sad, the system only blocks your view of them. They can see you perfectly fine. Of course, them following you around and saying stuff isn't that much of a threat, considering you can't see them,.. but it still doesn't make any sense.
    sos123456
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    edited August 26, 2017

Fun fact (not sure if you know this) if you open up the "Options" menu and go under the "Game" tab and then under "Chat' tab you will notice a box where you can input someone's IGN it'll make it so that they are blacklisted from your chat as well. However, I've noticed a few times the people I put in there disappear, especially if I switch computers or reinstall the game, but if that happens, just re-insert their IGN. C:

I do agree though, there should be an all around option that will just do that automatically. C:
    sos123456
  • BlortadBlortad
    edited August 26, 2017
    courtneyy wrote: »

Fun fact (not sure if you know this) if you open up the "Options" menu and go under the "Game" tab and then under "Chat' tab you will notice a box where you can input someone's IGN it'll make it so that they are blacklisted from your chat as well. However, I've noticed a few times the people I put in there disappear, especially if I switch computers or reinstall the game, but if that happens, just re-insert their IGN. C:

I do agree though, there should be an all around option that will just do that automatically. C:

Ya, iv had to sue that before, but its stored locally so if you reinstall or anything like that you lose it. At that point you would have to keep a physical logbook of your mabinogi super blacklists or go through and super blacklist every single person you have ever normal blacklisted every single time you reinstall the game. If that full chat block was stored along with your account data instead of locally this sort of thing wouldn't even be an issue.

well... kill stealing d-bags still would be, but continued harassment even through blacklisting wouldn't be.
    sos123456
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Making new friends that quit a week afterwards.
    GretaRaintheswordSherriVioletBoyAsaluansesos123456