[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
List of things that annoy you in the game.
1. Clustered items shuffling when alted to pick the drops you want off the ground only to pick up the wrong thing because it changed when you clicked.
2. Clicking to pick something up and walking directly to it only for your character to stand in front of it and nothing happening.
3. Displacement - you know the moment when your about to hit something with a melee attack and its loading a skill and just as you get in range you teleport like a few steps back from where you were and that enemy loads its skill in time...
4. People asking for hand outs, ie I had someone ask me to use my prof hammer on one of their items for them...
5. Finding people to run MA
6. Pet summon lag
7. Pets not moving glitch
8. Walls - They block view, throw off attacks like meteor strike and lighting rod, when your clicking to move walls also get in the way having you walk to them.
9. Lighting rod missing direct hits.
10. Displacement yet again - being in range to be hit but not in range to hit your enemies.
11. having to spam click for the game to do what you want, item pick up and item or hit an enemy, the game just either takes forever to respond or will only stand in front of what I click on unless I spam click to tell the game yes I do want to hit that target instead of stand in front of it while it aggros and hits me back.
12. Final Hit- Ie final get hit, A lovely glitch that I dont get, if I can teleport to hit my target why does my character sometimes teleport and stand in front of my enemy long enough for them to take a swing at me.
13. Having other people get you injuried while gather
14. useless team mates that cause your more injury that you would have by soloing
More ranting yet to come... feel free to add your own beefs with the game here.