Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Because we need more wings

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited October 30, 2017 in General Chat
Cool beans?

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/ItemShop/product_detail.asp?product_no=497611

detail_1.jpg
detail_2.jpg

Not cool beans.

detail_3.jpg

Interesting...

detail_4.jpg

Meh.

I am so sick of gacha. Smh.
SherriNerdylicious
  1. Do you buy gacha anymore?77 votes
    1. Yes, every time a new one comes out.
       16% (12 votes)
    2. Sometimes, if there is something interesting.
       44% (34 votes)
    3. Never or that you have quit buying gacha.
       40% (31 votes)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    You can ignore it honestly. If like at least 80% of player base would ignore gachas, then maybe Nexon would re-think this and bring back shopping bags and add less gamble junk...
    Sheena
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Ew more wings. Nice wigs though.
    Too bad I'm not a whale.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    You can ignore it honestly. If like at least 80% of player base would ignore gachas, then maybe Nexon would re-think this and bring back shopping bags and add less gamble junk...

I have absolutely quit buying gacha 3 months ago. We really need to get more players to jump on this bandwagon to get nexon to knock it off with all the gacha content.
    Sherrioffwithyourheads
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Those demon wings don't even look that good to me.

I'll stick to Incu wings.

Only thing gacha related I would consider at this point is the Chain Slash ace outfit, and that honestly might as well just be a shopping bag here for the sake of promoting the talent on release.

Capes when.
    Also more tails. Every time new wings of the week come out I like tails a little more.

Also aren't those demon wings just cosmic reskins of chain slash ace wings?
    Are they really running out of ideas?
    Sherrioffwithyourheads
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 30, 2017
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Those demon wings don't even look that good to me.

I'll stick to Incu wings.

Only thing gacha related I would consider at this point is the Chain Slash ace outfit, and that honestly might as well just be a shopping bag here for the sake of promoting the talent on release.

Capes when.
    Also more tails. Every time new wings of the week come out I like tails a little more.

Also aren't those demon wings just cosmic reskins of chain slash ace wings?
    Are they really running out of ideas?

Pretty much my conclusion.

Oh, updated this thread with a poll.
    Sherripawcalypse
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I think the outfits are cute, I wonder what their animations look like (if they have any.) I like the wings on the second image, they have a galaxy feel to them but if they're big like those wings we just got in last gacha, then I'm not interested... I don't have money to buy gacha but even if I did, unless it's guaranteed good drop rate for new items, then nah.
    Sherrioffwithyourheads
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I think the outfits are cute, I wonder what their animations look like (if they have any.) I like the wings on the second image, they have a galaxy feel to them but if they're big like those wings we just got in last gacha, then I'm not interested... I don't have money to buy gacha but even if I did, unless it's guaranteed good drop rate for new items, then nah.

Not too into the robes to be honest. They are kinda blah and it has nothing to do with the color scheme.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Meh.

source.gif

Anything else?
    Veylainepawcalypse
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Rather like those robe things in the third image, but that's probably only because of the leather colors they choose for modeling them. The "demon" wings look like actual sin, and the first sets of wings look like two sea horses didn't stop growing their back fins and then died. 2/10
    Sherri
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited November 2, 2017
    Usually I don't like robes, but I really like the Adventurer's Robes. I hope they come in that colour, it really suits them.
    @badnewsbarrett The page says that the Priest's Robes (black/white) have an idol animation, but doesn't say what it is. It doesn't say anything about the Adventurer's Robes (brown) having any animation.

Edit:
    Adventure Robes give +15% exploreation exp. According to the wiki, we already have them, they're from Mystic Memory Box gacha.
    badnewsbarrett
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Am I nuts or does the first female outfit look like a reskin of Asuna's outfit? O_o
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Eww. :u
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    That's it, we have reached the end.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 30, 2017
    I like the green wings, but I am figuring they glow in the dark which would be annoying

I wish they would just make dyeable wings instead of static color wings because they rarely have a color I can actually wear with my colors :/ Why don't they figure it out that more people would probably WANT wings if they can dye them any color they want??
    Sherri
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited October 30, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    Am I nuts or does the first female outfit look like a reskin of Asuna's outfit? O_o

It's hard to tell, but I don't think the skirt is the right length completely? It is awfully similar tho.

And I actually like the robe a lot. :o I think the pouches look cool ^ ^
    JJ
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    since we're talking about new stuffz anyway, does someone have a link or pic for the steampunk stuff coming here soon?
    SherriWolfandWolf
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I'm still using heart wings...

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Heart_Wings
    badnewsbarrett
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I personally don't mind wings because they are not as expensive as they once were. I can't wait for those wings to come out, I want like 3-4 pairs there. I always love it when new wings come out also.
    badnewsbarrettWolfandWolfVeylaineJazmynpawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 30, 2017
    That's it, we have reached the end.
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    since we're talking about new stuffz anyway, does someone have a link or pic for the steampunk stuff coming here soon?

WHAT.

Also once again the new wings are huge AF.

sngVlf1.png
    pawcalypse
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    I honestly have no problem with this or the gachupons, If we really get these, then ill be happy, i like the way theses wings look.
    arKnx83.gif