Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So... About those other events.

HellkaizerHellkaizer
Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
in General Chat
When are we actually getting them?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Soon

Maybe next week.
    There's going to be a maint on the 16th where they'll fix the Advancement Tests for Ninja skills, so maybe they'll add at least one of the other events in there.
    pawcalypseSherri
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    What are the other events we're supposed to be getting?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175

Fairy village is coming back with two new homestead figurines which are stackable.
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470

A short Attendance event as well
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    @Gaea @Chibisai thank you both! Probably won't do fairy village again, I'll try the attendance event though as long as I remember to log on lol.
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    @Gaea @Chibisai thank you both! Probably won't do fairy village again, I'll try the attendance event though as long as I remember to log on lol.

Plot twist its only a gotcha no events what so ever, pay to play.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    watercat0 wrote: »

Plot twist its only a gotcha no events what so ever, pay to play.

05d.jpg
    SebastianSherriWolfandWolf
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Also that one maple leaf event is coming back. Bringing water back and forth to grow the trees.. ah, good times am I right?
    End my suffering.
    But hey, free pon!
    badnewsbarrett
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Sherri wrote: »
    Also that one maple leaf event is coming back. Bringing water back and forth to grow the trees.. ah, good times am I right?
    End my suffering.
    But hey, free pon!

Why can't I just pull a hose out of my truck and do that directly
    AellSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 12, 2017
    End my suffering.
    But hey, free pon!

Yeah i remember that suffering. I used to have 20 bottles filled with water and i would water them all for tree, the tree, of course, wouldn't grow, so i would end up running to fill those 20 bottles again, which took forever by the way. After few minutes i come back and see that someone already grew that tree and everyone are already hitting it. That was so frustrating. After like 3 days i dropped that event.
    But now i have two trucks, so... I hope the event will turn out easier for me.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Greta wrote: »
    End my suffering.
    But hey, free pon!

Yeah i remember that suffering. I used to have 20 bottles filled with water and i would water them all for tree, the tree, of course, wouldn't grow, so i would end up running to fill those 20 bottles again, which took forever by the way. After few minutes i come back and see that someone already grew that tree and everyone are already hitting it. That was so frustrating. After like 3 days i dropped that event.
    But now i have two trucks, so... I hope the event will turn out easier for me.

Tfw you can kill literal Gods, Dragons, master martial arts, become the worlds best mage, blacksmith legendary weapons and nothing stops you, but that damn bottle of water was too hard to gather. Why can you fail filling a water bottle, it makes the event so annoying.
    SherribadnewsbarrettoffwithyourheadsSheenaClovis15Vaughan
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I just want to cast rain on the trees

I carry portable thunderstorms with me, surely that's more than enough water. And lightning reanimates dead things rite?
    Sherri