Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where did you get your peas in a pod box from?

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Gaea wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »
    Really what I have discovered, is that with a little luck, say like 20 basic passes and then you spam all the ints you get from those - you should be able to land yourself at least one bracelet set and maybe even a second pair for profit. These bracelets should be pretty common now. Don't cough up millions for one. Just go in with some cheap daggers and you will be good.
    Corrected that for you. No really, I ran int over 30 times, no drop for me

Solo or party?
    Both. Though iirc more than half of the run is in party, where I saw one dropped in other player’s chest.
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    My husband said the harder the difficulty the better chance you get the box. I guess not...But we manage to get it on HM Adv. Died alot but we made it through.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    VioletBoy wrote: »
    My husband said the harder the difficulty the better chance you get the box. I guess not...But we manage to get it on HM Adv. Died alot but we made it through.

How hard is HM advance compared to regular advanced? I'm mostly a life skiller instead of a dungeon runner, so I can't say I've ever done a HM dungeon before. Regular advance is pretty easy for me with nothing but basic daggers, so I'm a little curious as to how HM is.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 24, 2017

How hard is HM advance compared to regular advanced? I'm mostly a life skiller instead of a dungeon runner, so I can't say I've ever done a HM dungeon before. Regular advance is pretty easy for me with nothing but basic daggers, so I'm a little curious as to how HM is.

The Alby Advanced Hard Mode dungeon has 3 floors...
    1st floor = difficulty and monsters are same like Intermediate Alby.
    2nd floor = Alby Advanced difficulty and monsters.
    3rd floor = same Alby Advanced monsters, but drastically powered up and has ridiculous HP pool.

With full party of strong enough people and someone who has Support Puppet to find correct orbs fast = the run takes about ~25-40 minutes.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »

3rd floor = same Alby Advanced monsters, but drastically powered up and has ridiculous HP pool.

With full party of strong enough people and someone who has Support Puppet to find correct orbs fast = the run takes about ~25-40 minutes.

This is why doing int is better. I can clear int in less than 5 minutes. THAT's why the odds are better.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited November 24, 2017

This is why doing int is better. I can clear int in less than 5 minutes. THAT's why the odds are better.

Actually...The odds are singing a diff tune.

1 int per 5 mins = 16 chest in 1hr and 20 min + all Junk if no pod dropped.

1 alby adv hm in full pty(2 spawn 8 chest) per 25min = 16 chest in 50 mins + 2 chances @ a chest per player a run(Or if ur fast enuf...hoard em all! :trollface:) + A chance @ better payout(i.e.~RS) even if no pod dropped.

The real que is whether or not Ur pty can maximize on the minimum aahm run time. If not? Go int.

GretaApologist
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    A friend got one on your 4th or so Int run? we ran more after but no luck, wed been spamming mostly advanced since event started and seen 0.
    Int is the one to go for.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I also obtained mine on Int, not to mention solo.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Well I have 15 adv passes, anyone want to hambone with me on Ruairi? We can test some of the odd out in the adv dungeon.
  • ApologistApologist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited November 24, 2017
    Even though I bought a box already I took some time to run some alby and here are some of me and two of my friend's results.

1.) We all collectively ran more than 40 alby inter(Solo+Party) and saw no drop.

2.) Me and my female friend had done about 3-5 alby adv runs but saw no pod. But our male friend got his pod on his 3rd run. He opened all 8 chests each run. We all soloed these runs to spawn maximum(8) chances for the chest count per player each run.

3.) Even though we saw no drop when we did 4 alby adv hm + one random for maximum chest spawn...my female friend saw a few(like 6) pod dropped in other various PUG alby adv hm parties she tagged along on. Sadly not in her chest pick.

Overall more chest chances a run equates to better chances when it comes to anything RNG since we don't know the definitive drop ratio across all difficulty.
    GretaRheySherri
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    After about 5 adv Alby my friends and I switched to int. Did about 30 or so runs over a couple days and saw no box. We were about to give up for that night when we decided to do a couple more adv runs. Got it from the first adv of the day. RNG is RNG. :p

We never did any adv hm though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ladame wrote: »
    After about 5 adv Alby my friends and I switched to int. Did about 30 or so runs over a couple days and saw no box. We were about to give up for that night when we decided to do a couple more adv runs. Got it from the first adv of the day. RNG is RNG. :p

We never did any adv hm though.

Well at least you finally got one. Everyone needs to keep trying. I really do believe this will be the last time we see an item like this that gives us a little boost from our style tab.

If only enchants and reforges also stacked... :<
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited November 25, 2017
    I wish this event was longer. Drop rate is very low and there's too many events going at once. Also this event is probably never coming back.
    Jazmyn
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Meh, before the dungeon revamp it wasn't a prob if memory serves. Plus I made the pass w/ some leftover mats and I didn't want to let it go to waste.

Anyhoo, been doin' a lot of Int runs with a couple friends. None of us got the box.

I soloed an Int run later after they logged off for the night.........

I got the box -.-'
    This is mabi lol:
    trololo-music-troll-yeh-yeh-o.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Finity wrote: »
    I wish this event was longer. Drop rate is very low and there's too many events going at once. Also this event is probably never coming back.

Anime events usually don't. Keep trying. You can do it!
  • GretaGreta
    edited November 26, 2017
    Just got another Peas in a Pod Gift Box on my 3rd Alby Int solo run. Awesome.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Horde it.
  • GretaGreta

Horde it.

Yeah, was planning to :D
  • MisterMagicMisterMagic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    I did 6 int., nothing.
    3 adv, nothing.
    then after maint I go into an int. and then I get a notice that there's gonna be another maint... so I rush it, and got the box.
    These bracelets are for me and my sister now.
    Crimsọn
  • MeonketerMeonketer
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    100 ints, 30 adv, and a few AAHMs later I ended up getting 3 boxes total.
    SylviaWolfe