Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tomorrow boxes

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    In the end, no.
    Just means you'll get to finish this part of the pre-update event.
    It mainly matters what that last box's non-guaranteed prize is.

But it's still neat.

That's a weirdly-worded prize, though.
    "1 The Last Gift Box (Received in advance)"

I wonder what the best prize from The Last Gift Box is.
    Maybe the coupon for the Celtic chain blade, but then it wouldn't get the crafting boost.
    Prot stone?
    Lucky stone?
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited December 10, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    In the end, no.

But it's still neat.

Maybe the coupon for the Celtic chain blade, but then it wouldn't get the crafting boost.
    Prot stone?
    Lucky stone?

Prolly the celtic chainbladez. Or pet rebirth pot if I had a choice. :s
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Rhey wrote: »
    In the end, no.

But it's still neat.

Prot stone?
    Lucky stone?

Prolly the celtic chainbladez. Or pet rebirth pot if I had a choice. :s
    I'd cry if I got the chainblade i want it so bad
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    There's nothing confusing about this... Lol. I tried to explain one guy 3 TIMES and he still didn't understand. I got too frustrated and gave up.
    pawcalypse
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Greta wrote: »
    There's nothing confusing about this... Lol. I tried to explain one guy 3 TIMES and he still didn't understand. I got too frustrated and gave up.

Do you ever post anything that isn't negative? The way the box works is complicated for no reason at all, I've had to explain it to several people as well.
    SylviaWolfe
  • GretaGreta
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Do you ever post anything that isn't negative? The way the box works is complicated for no reason at all, I've had to explain it to several people as well.

Stop targeting me okay? I'm not talking with you. Have a good day.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer

You're implying anyone who didn't understand it is dumb or at the least not as smart as you. I didn't get it at first either, so you kinda are talking to me or addressing me in some form.
  • GretaGreta
    edited December 10, 2017

You're implying anyone who didn't understand it is dumb or at the least not as smart as you. I didn't get it at first either, so you kinda are talking to me or addressing me in some form.

What...? The *******??? Never mind, i can't take this level of assuming.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Does anyone know if the chainblades that come from the boxes get the smithing bonuses or if they come pre-enchanted or anything? Sorry I didn't watch the stream.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the chainblades that come from the boxes get the smithing bonuses or if they come pre-enchanted or anything? Sorry I didn't watch the stream.

I don't think they mentioned it.

They won't have crafting bonuses or be pre-enchanted.

Some of the possible prizes are coupons that give one of the chain blade enchants though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

No commas for you. :D
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155

Some of the possible prizes are coupons that give one of the chain blade enchants though.

I just really wanted the Celtic chainblade cause it looks super cool. I've been stocking up on Ruptured Black Metals ever since it was announced in KR. I've scrounged up 32 of them with every last penny I have but I've been told that that's still not enough :(

The coupon is my last and only hope.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited December 11, 2017

I just really wanted the Celtic chainblade cause it looks super cool. I've been stocking up on Ruptured Black Metals ever since it was announced in KR. I've scrounged up 32 of them with every last penny I have but I've been told that that's still not enough :(

The coupon is my last and only hope.

The manual is a base completion % of 13% per attempt.
    At 3 Ruptured Black Metals per craft, you should have enough.
    Especially, if it's crafted in a full party of Rank 3+ Blacksmiths under a thunderstorm.
    If you're reasonably lucky, you'd get by with ~18 of them.

Just have to get the new materials after the update, and the Incomplete Seal Emblems for part of the finishing materials if you haven't already.
    KokoropawcalypseVeylaine
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

I don't think that is what Greta is saying, since the important part was "explaining several times", inferring that Greta was explaining it to one person three times. There is a stark difference in the wording of a bad statement whose author is not there to clarify, then the various ways one can communicate what to do in real time. It is also natural to express frustration when effort is repeated to no avail.

There is no implication of stupidity that is applicable to those such as yourself from what I can tell.
    GretaCrimsọn
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    got training seal....

well, as i expected
    badnewsbarrettSheena
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    got a 50% training seal for chain mastery

some 2x combat exp junk

a 2x skill training pot

and a fine reforging tool

mea :/
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    edited December 11, 2017

I don't think that is what Greta is saying, since the important part was "explaining several times", inferring that Greta was explaining it to one person three times. There is a stark difference in the wording of a bad statement whose author is not there to clarify, then the various ways one can communicate what to do in real time. It is also natural to express frustration when effort is repeated to no avail.

There is no implication of stupidity that is applicable to those such as yourself from what I can tell.

I delight in Greta's cynicism and sharp tongue (it's often refreshing) but I can see where it comes off as rude to some on occasion (wording and context are issues here). No one was named as being the person who took "3 TIMES" to get it, and yes it can be a bother to re-explain, but I'd argue this concept can be confusing to some folks, or at least we shouldn't dismiss people for not grasping it. I had to replay the announcement stream in order to figure it out myself. The "targeting" and "implying" are taking it a bit far.
    pawcalypseGretaBlissfulkill
  • ArandelLeigholdArandelLeighold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    Well I messed up on this event, maybe. And my nephew got screwed. I saw that the event went until Wednesday so I didn't open my Day 2 until this morning. Misunderstanding the "12 AM" as "12 PM", so I wasn't able to get the last prize after noon had passed. Wondering if I'll be able to properly finish the event tomorrow.

My nephew wasn't able to log in on Saturday, so he didn't even get a box since we both glossed over the "can only upgrade until Monday" which makes getting a box after that point entirely pointless.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    edited December 11, 2017
    The event is still confusing
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I got a red upgrade stone :(
    pawcalypse