Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bachram's Potential Pages Thread

Comments

• SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    @Ellisya if you're on Alexina, I have a spare 1 and need 3 and 4.
    pawcalypse
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Page 2 : Bear
    gIJvoJs.jpg

You went super ham.

This helps me. If it's from bear and not the zombies. That makes it easier mentally.
  • KeneroKenero
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Sai wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Page 2 : Bear
    gIJvoJs.jpg

You went super ham.

This helps me. If it's from bear and not the zombies. That makes it easier mentally.

The bears spawn every 50 "kills" so you have to deal with the zombies too.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    edited December 21, 2017
    oT4ZwIi.jpg
    mxPWuNr.jpg

Why, why is this a thing?
    pawcalypseBehelit
  • LeoLeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    edited December 21, 2017
    Was my first post sorry for the double up. I did not see the message the first time confirming I had to wait on a moderator. I eventually got all the pages but page two ended up an all-night grind. Q_q The other 3 dropped after just 1-2 runs which kept me hoping for a quickie.
    2.7k kills and no page. It's tedious and disheartening to do it at a high lvl because there's no exp, meager gold and undesirable items. I feel bad for 5k kills person. Good Luck to everyone.

Yep the only 'benefit' is it took long enough to prof a Cuthroat to max in.
  • SomeNoobProSomeNoobPro
    Mabinogi Rep: 425
    2.7k kills and no page. It's tedious and disheartening to do it at a high lvl because there's no exp, meager gold and undesirable items. I feel bad for 5k kills person. Good Luck to everyone.
  • SaiSai
    To give people some hope who have a hard time.

I just got page 1 from Mission 1's Phase 1.

I was pretty much expecting it to be a last phase drop so almost missed it.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    edited December 21, 2017
    On my first try of the bridge mission, Kanna killed the first enemy that appeared and it dropped an Eiren's letter for her. That girl is extremely lucky...

I also got lucky during that mission and got the 1st Bachram page even though my barrier was down to 3 hits left.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I still can’t get page 4... it’s annoying having to move around fast and rush the mobs in Gatekeeper and the monster that drop the page only spawn about every 5 mins or so :(
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    It's depressing when you go ham every mission but get nothing out of it.

FA3z2WB.jpg
    I mean come on! 800 kills in a single mission and no page still?

The bear is like really fast and can pack a wallop if you are too slow. I wish they gave Nao Stones as rewards at least.
  • SaiSai
    pawcalypse wrote: »

The bear is like really fast and can pack a wallop if you are too slow. I wish they gave Nao Stones as rewards at least.

I have no issues with the bear at all. BUT IT REFUSES TO DROP PAGE 2!!

I've been running this thing all day without breaks.

REEEEE! DojFIrF.jpg
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    pawcalypse wrote: »

I have no issues with the bear at all. BUT IT REFUSES TO DROP PAGE 2!!

I've been running this thing all day without breaks.

REEEEE! DojFIrF.jpg

I got page 2 on my first run, at first I was about to leave it but then quickly realize it was a quest item.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Remember there's a 2x item drop rate boost this weekend, so if you have limited time to grind, it is better to use all your time to grind on weekends.
  • SaiSai
    edited December 22, 2017
    I finally got my pages. I leaked tears in RL.

You can do the Bachram Boost quest with a group of three by auto attacking the spikes in prov. :o
    pawcalypse
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I've seen pages 1 and 3 drop multiple times..from kills by squires, so I can't pick it up. >_>
    Going on 4000 kills in Nowhere to Run and no page from that either. HATE.
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    I don't like NWTR, so i don't run it much

but about 2k kills in and no page, this is actually stupid.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Took me over 10k kills in Nowhere to Run before I finally got that stupid page...then I get two more in the same run. Too little too late, game.
  • KeneroKenero
    Mabinogi Rep: 400

Uhm here's some tips to help you out in Knights of the Round.

Cast rank 1 raincast in the middle of the spikes. Then when it's up, kill any wolves that's still attacking and the rest of the wolves will pause. During this time, you have to kill the zombies, they are the ones that drop the page.

When rain cast is about to expire, run back and cast shock so it kills all the wolves while you recast rank 1 raincast.

Rinse and repeat.
    KingEphy
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited December 25, 2017
    Any advice for the Bridge mission?
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Any advice for the Bridge mission?

Divine link before every wave (or every second wave if you have a high rank, which you really should). it keeps the wolves off your case. Choose Eirlys and Dai because they spam judgement blade with no cooldown, place them on 7 and 8 to kill people as soon as possible. If you're not very powerful, for the last wave, put someone who melees (preferably with splash) like kanna on the row one behind that one, so that she can stall some enemies. YOUR task is to only focus on wolves and pigs.

Cultists yield extra points (so if you're strong, that's a good way to get better boxes at the end), don't uprade dai and eirlys more than once.