Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So like did anyone get any of the gud prizes?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I got a rock

Is it at least a pet rock?

(we should have that for real as an in game joke. lol).
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 18, 2018
    Forgot to mention that i also got 5m check once.

EDIT: Just used my last coins and got Rebirth Potion and Runestone of Daring Coupon.
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Me: 5m 1 time, Wife: 5m 2 time

Bro: eweca special upgrade stone

this event blows blew dead dogs.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I got absolutely nothing 8D

Typical gambling.
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    I did manage to get something from the gamble machine.. Black angel wings from the gold chances.
    Kokoro
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Niiice

@Tatsugi
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Pie5434 wrote: »
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    I got the 5 million price twice. I was very disappointed to find out that they weren't containers that could hold up to 5 million gold.

I think we're talking about the boxes you get for getting none of the rewards. Unless you meant you got that from a box

Oh oops. I got a rebirth potion from about 100 or so boxes. The rest was crap. Really bad rates.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I got a Stinger chainblade coupon. The crafted ones are better from what I hear.

But I stashed it away for later anyways.
  • DianusiaDianusia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I got depression only
    GretaMizukiHayamaNewbieChainpawcalypse
  • CicholsbaneCicholsbane
    Mabinogi Rep: 425
    Got a bunch of tendering and proficiency potions from the boxes. Also got quite a few various chain slash seals, but that was only useful before I'd r1'd everything. Got a Rusty Hammer of Proficiency that thankfully has no expiration timer. I got a Runestone of Daring Coupon, but considering how many of the stones I already have that's meaningless. Honestly, I made out pretty well from the actual machine's prizes:

-Got the Special Howling Coupon on the second week from gold entries.
    -Saved up all of my coins until the final week (was at about 3600 at the start of that week) and got two 5 million gold checks within 10 minutes of each other.
    -Had so many Chain Slash Skill Training Seal (5)s at one point that I was able to take Raging Spike from r5 to rank 1 with no training involved whatsoever.
    -Got like 45 pon throughout the entire event.
    Kokoro
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    I got pons and a 5m check
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    got two 5 mil coupon the first day.
    And then like another two when it ended.

But nothing else.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Pots and gems seems 2 be the norm from asking around ingame as well.

The game is giving off a strong subliminal msg. Gamble/GetDrugs(pot)/&Blings(gems)

• ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Two pons and a bunch of useless trash. Good riddance.
  • ApologistApologist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    lots of Pons and from boxes many many gems.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Rhey wrote: »
    From the Chainz consolation boxes?

Seeing as it's the last day I tore 1000+ stacks and it was all bust. Nuthin but various recov/gimmicky pots.

I'd wanted @least just one pet rebirth pot. :(

Not even any mats tho the description suggest mats were a thang. :/

sad-face-gif-13.gif

I did end up with a pet rebirth pot....but...yeah that was pretty much it on the prize list. No top prizes, and not anything else that was good from the chain box.

I had to have gotten at least 30 some odd pons though...so I guess that's good?
  • RheyRhey

I did end up with a pet rebirth pot....but...yeah that was pretty much it on the prize list. No top prizes, and not anything else that was good from the chain box.

Is it tradeable? I herd sum of the premuim stuff were. :o
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited January 18, 2018
    Rhey wrote: »

Is it tradeable? I herd sum of the premuim stuff were. :o

I used it fairly quickly, but I'm almost positive it was not tradeable. It also had a timer on it.
  • RheyRhey
    Aw. Boo. Was gunna advert 4 sum. Guess prob wry they're not on da mart. Tho the premium stuff is pretty stupidly rare anywayz. :s
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    *meanwhile pet rebirth pots are 500k on alexina*