Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone gotten a black bag yet?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    I noted the person who was selling the bag for 15m. They noted me back saying they sold it in their shop. However I know the person, they are are a returning player who I was in their guild in 2012. Could have just not fully known the price of the bag and not paid attention to party signs.

that's interesting because they never responded to either of my notes but they kept putting the shop up with that same title -_- You know what that means
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I don't need a black bag, pets are cheaper. It's just like a bag except with a summon cool down. And if I'm only using the pet for a bag I don't have to worry about the time limit.
    GretaVeylaineoffwithyourheads
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    Chibisai wrote: »
    There was I think one person on Mari that actually got it but allegedly sold it for 15m in shop (I wasn't there to see)... when there were parties buying for 25m-35m+

Yea I herd...I'm not buying dat story tho. Anybody can open with a shop with click-bait title 2 troll peeps with a highly sought item pretending it sold @ major undercut prices to trigger desperate peeps. :o

I'll believe it when I see more definitive proof of such an insane act. :*

I noted the person who was selling the bag for 15m. They noted me back saying they sold it in their shop. However I know the person, they are are a returning player who I was in their guild in 2012. Could have just not fully known the price of the bag and not paid attention to party signs.

I still find that hard to believe when there are multiple parties buying it for double that price, unless they found it on their first day and sold it immediately or something.
  • NesukoNesuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    edited January 30, 2018
    I've sat here fishing for the past week or so... opening and dropping loads and loads of stuff for room to hopefully find the bag from this Fishing "event". What kind of lifeless garbage does the Nexon admins see us as? lol. Like, why do they make things that should be enjoyable to some degree, literal hell? They act like they will loose money if people get storage space. But yeah, thoughts? I'm so tired of opening boxes.

tumblr_ozc3liztSF1wcg3l2o1_500.gif
    Sheenaoffwithyourheads
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited January 31, 2018
    Players : "Why did you put black bag in the list while you can't even get it from event?"
    Nexon : "Why didn't you spam more gacha for black bag while it was available?"

thinking-face_1f914.png
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Nesuko wrote: »
    I've sat here fishing for the past week or so... opening and dropping loads and loads of stuff for room to hopefully find the bag from this Fishing "event". What kind of lifeless garbage does the Nexon admins see us as? lol. Like, why do they make things that should be enjoyable to some degree, literal hell? They act like they will loose money if people get storage space. But yeah, thoughts? I'm so tired of opening boxes.

Holy entitlement. You need to sit back and settle down, it's a bag. It's not like you're being tortured and crying out in agony against a corrupt tyrant. They've given us way more storage in the form of pets in the last few months so not getting the black bag isn't going to end your life.
    FayeKaibaImpiouslyGretalceCreamPaxsekoVeylaine
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Nesuko wrote: »

Holy entitlement. You need to sit back and settle down, it's a bag. It's not like you're being tortured and crying out in agony against a corrupt tyrant. They've given us way more storage in the form of pets in the last few months so not getting the black bag isn't going to end your life.

But...they are kinda corrupt in a way. Especially with the gacha we do pay for (but are progressively not paying for anymore). They are relentless with the gacha content and the rates get worse and worse with out any remorse. The admins are aware of it, but there is nothing they can do about it. They can't even say anything about it.
    Paxseko
  • TheGreatCalistariusTheGreatCalistarius
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Gaea wrote: »
    But...they are kinda corrupt in a way. Especially with the gacha we do pay for (but are progressively not paying for anymore). They are relentless with the gacha content and the rates get worse and worse with out any remorse. The admins are aware of it, but there is nothing they can do about it. They can't even say anything about it.

Wow, I never knew you were in a position to get these statistics, I just thought you were another person who rarely plays the game anymore, but still gets on the forums to complain about the same mindless things on a day to day basis like a broken record.

Please, share more with us. lol.gif
    GretaHarukariKagaPaxsekoLadameTheNyanCatCarlize
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaea wrote: »

Wow, I never knew you were in a position to get these statistics, I just thought you were another person who rarely plays the game anymore, but still gets on the forums to complain about the same mindless things on a day to day basis like a broken record.

Please, share more with us. lol.gif

I am online everyday. I know quite a few people in-game who have quit gacha. Also who the hell are you?

sQu3ZNM.gif
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I don't need a black bag, pets are cheaper. It's just like a bag except with a summon cool down. And if I'm only using the pet for a bag I don't have to worry about the time limit.

Except i cant use pets for music scrolls or exclusive items.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Xiokun wrote: »

Except i cant use pets for music scrolls or exclusive items.

Then get a personal shop bag or get those booster packs that come with a free rabbit or bear bag. It's smaller but useful. Or empty your other bags and put them in a pet to make room for exclusives and scrolls. I'll be damned if some event flashes "ooooh free big bag" in my face just to bait me, waste my time due to me being hype, and then not get the bag because I wasn't lucky enough. I ain't about that life.
    lceCreamUnisexTheNyanCat
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited February 1, 2018
    I mean.. there’s the difference between being actually reasonably rare thst few players are actually getting them and being so absurdly rare that they’re literally nonexistent...

So I do really understand where most players in this thread are coming from and why they’re complaining about the black bags...

Of course, like someone pointed it out, if players were more honest and stopped abusing the alts via multi-clients to try and get those, we would probably have a better drop rate for stuffs like the black bag from the fishing event.
    PaxsekoKageitoUnisexTheNyanCat
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Zeo wrote: »
    I mean.. there’s the difference between being actually reasonably rare but few players are getting them and being so absurdly rare that they’re literally nonexistent...

So I do really understand where most players in this thread are coming from and why they’re complaining about the black bags...

Of course, like someone pointed it out, if players were more honest and stopped abusing the alts via multi-clients to try and get those, we would probably have a better drop rate for stuffs like the black bag from the fishing event.

Amen.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited January 31, 2018
    Nesuko wrote:

The main rewards of the event are supposed to be the title and fishing chair. the black bag is a nice rare prize but I don't think you should hate on an event that has other nice guaranteed prizes just because you can't get the bag. I know how you feel... I opened a ton of boxes at hallowen and couldn't get a drawstring pouch... but when I thought about all the max damage knight minis for my homestead and other nice homestead items I got then I figured I still did pretty good. Am I still a bit salty about it? heck yeah. Did that make it a bad or suffering event? No... I don't think it was. Neither is this fishing event. I'm gonna have like 4000 old fish traps by the end of this event from a combination of 2 characters and I sill won't get my hopes up to get the bag. I do very much enjoy the chairs though. If you didn;t care about the guaranteed rewards then maybe putting yourself through hell was your choice and apparently a bad one
  • ImpiouslyImpiously
    Mabinogi Rep: 225
    Arjune wrote: »
    Nesuko wrote:

The main rewards of the event are supposed to be the title and fishing chair. the black bag is a nice rare prize but I don't think you should hate on an event that has other nice guaranteed prizes just because you can't get the bag. I know how you feel... I opened a ton of boxes at hallowen and couldn't get a drawstring pouch... but when I thought about all the max damage knight minis for my homestead and other nice homestead items I got then I figured I still did pretty good. Am I still a bit salty about it? heck yeah. Did that make it a bad or suffering event? No... I don't think it was. Neither is this fishing event. I'm gonna have like 4000 old fish traps by the end of this event from a combination of 2 characters and I sill won't get my hopes up to get the bag. I do very much enjoy the chairs though. If you didn;t care about the guaranteed rewards then maybe putting yourself through hell was your choice and apparently a bad one

Except that the "new items" are re-skins of old ones.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Impiously wrote: »
    Nesuko wrote:

Except that the "new items" are re-skins of old ones.

Wheres that reskinned igloo at?
    What about that 2nd title?
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 1, 2018
    igloo might be a reskin of a fishing chair, but it's the first time we got a animated fishing chair with animated animals.... I think people just can't appreciate things for what they are anymore.... and for the title it's good for people who don't already have a fishing title to help them in these events
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited February 1, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Wheres that reskinned igloo at?
    What about that 2nd title?

Well, they do look different, yes.. but they still have the same function as the original fishing chair plus we already have few fishing 2nd titles that boost your fishing rate along better chance of getting bigger fish sizes so I don’t really see the point of doing this event for myself as I already have my own fishing chair plus Shenon 2nd title...

It’s good for people who missed out on those though.
  • ArjuneArjune

This is true... because fishing chairs were gacha only when they came out, and it's been several years since they were in a gacha. Shenon title was gacha only, Moriko's Partner title was gacha only, and it's been 2...3? years since SAO Nishida title was released in the SAO event. Even though I already had a chair and title myself I think a lot of people will appreciate these rewards. I even prefer the new chair over my old fishing chair. it's super cute! :D

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 1, 2018

This is true... because fishing chairs were gacha only when they came out, and it's been several years since they were in a gacha. Shenon title was gacha only, Moriko's Partner title was gacha only, and it's been 2...3? years since SAO Nishida title was released in the SAO event. Even though I already had a chair and title myself I think a lot of people will appreciate these rewards. I even prefer the new chair over my old fishing chair. it's super cute! :D

False. Shenon title was also obtainable through Samhain Event in shop for 20 S coins. And the event was back in 2016 and 2017. So it's only been like one year from last time event happened.