Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naco commerce event

OpalthiraOpalthira
Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
edited February 8, 2018 in General Chat
Just after i gotten rid of all my badges it comes back T-T
Time to farm my life away to get those new hs items.

I wonder if they turn in prizes are total or like the fishing event.
(i pray that it is total i dont wanna do this 50000 times)
Edit* it would take like 35 days to do it like the fishing event since you can only get 3 boxes per day.
So you only need about 225 badges to get all the rewards from this event. Which is 15 total days to turn in and you get 30 days total to turn in.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited February 8, 2018
    Need 20 badges per day, 5 for the daily quest, then 15 (5x3) for the three boxes you can buy every real day.

I still have a pet full of homestead props from the last time, but thankfully these props stack.

Edit:
    On the topic of this event, the announcement doesn't mention some stuff.

Like, you aren't defending a caravan that travels between cities, you're fighting bandits that spawn in each commerce town at 6pm in-game nights.

Or that you can get red badges via commercing, if you don't want to wait for spawns.
    5k profit in one sell = 1 badge
    10k = 2 badges
    20k = 3 badges

(best to sell in batches of 5k profit)
    MizukiHayamapurpleyOdinwolfepawcalypseoffwithyourheadsAerenSheenaAloflilblkroseImaizumi
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    it is great to see this event back. prize boxes only gives useful homestead props and they even added 3 new homestead props. the bamboo hat is the only non homestead reward in the box which is far better then it stuffed with junk like gems and leather.
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    edited February 8, 2018
    Is the event broken? I exchanged 3 gift boxes and got the hanbok sheep whistle...

2cgc4w.jpg
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited February 8, 2018
    Fairyvoice wrote: »
    Is the event broken? I exchanged 3 gift boxes and got the hanbok sheep whistle...

Not sure. I didn't get the main event quest, just the daily.
  • purpleypurpley
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    I've never done this event before. Can you get badges from commercing on every character or just the one you register for the event?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Probably. They turned off the event now LMAO You'll probably get 2 sheeps then, lucky
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 8, 2018
    figures now they turned the event off and the people that got sheep early are gonna get a 2nd sheep. that's totally fair right? XD
  • Pie5434Pie5434
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    You register one character and if you've done it before it auto registers to the character you registered last time.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited February 8, 2018
    They had this problem before, with a rerun of an event that was a "Register a main character" type of event.

Edit:
    Before they took the event down, I was able to do the daily quest, and buy 3 boxes.

Didn't get a Sheeptuplet whistle like the person a few posts above, but one of the gift boxes did give me the homestead carpentry bench, so :smile:
    c51dfabc44.png
    Negumikopawcalypse
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I was actually happy to get on and do this event and now that it is gone, I guess I'll just work on something else.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    maybe it was a fluke and only that person got a sheep? I dunno... still would be a bit unfair if some people got 2 sheep
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I got the over flowing fountain.
    I just wish i got the mabiland stage item instead...
  • Pie5434Pie5434
    edited February 8, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    maybe it was a fluke and only that person got a sheep? I dunno... still would be a bit unfair if some people got 2 sheep
    There was definitely more than 1 person who got the sheep (people said they got it on Discord).
    Arjune wrote: »
    figures now they turned the event off and the people that got sheep early are gonna get a 2nd sheep. that's totally fair right? XD
    I highly doubt that'd happen. Either the sheeps get deleted and the items they put in have to be taken out or their 45 box requirement to get the sheep won't work for them.

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Policroma wrote: »

Not sure. I didn't get the main event quest, just the daily.

I only got the daily quest as well but didn't really mind since I did it last year. only opened one box and just got a wood table, it is funny to find out a hanbok sheep whistle was in there. hopefully players will be allowed to keep their hanbok sheep from this glitch.
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    They had this problem before, with a rerun of an event that was a "Register a main character" type of event.

Edit:
    Before they took the event down, I was able to do the daily quest, and buy 3 boxes.

Didn't get a Sheeptuplet whistle like the person a few posts above, but one of the gift boxes did give me the homestead carpentry bench, so :smile:
    c51dfabc44.png

do you know if the carpentry work bench can be painted or not?
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    So the event got taken down and postponed til further notice because some people got the sheep early? Wut... lol.
  • Pie5434Pie5434
    Zeo wrote: »
    So the event got taken down and postponed til further notice because some people got the sheep early? Wut... lol.

Yea. People started getting them early which in turn will cause people to be able to get more than 1 since they were apparently in the box rewards.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited February 8, 2018
    Is it an actual usable carpentry bench? Or is it just for looks?
    Jazmynpawcalypse
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Is it an actual usable carpentry bench? Or is it just for looks?

62b6992ead.jpg

Fully Functional!

Doesn't seem to have any bonus success rate, but it still works all the same.
    I really expected it to be... bigger.
    And that it would have that roof thing over it, like the ones over at Dugald Aisle.
    JazmynpawcalypseUnisex[Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 8, 2018
    I hope Nexon will erase that new sheep whistle out from people inventories/character slots. That's very unfair in my perspective... I was away working and came back seeing Naco Commerce Event postponed already.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Greta wrote: »
    I hope Nexon will erase that new sheep whistle out from people inventories/character slots. That's very unfair in my perspective... I was away working and came back seeing Naco Commerce Event postponed already.

You're looking at it all wrong!

Now they should give EVERYONE an extra sheeptuplet whistle! :lol:
    WoolyCrochetoffwithyourheadsRaincloud95Hazurahcourtneyy[Deleted User]NFHanako