Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweep! Spam the chat box Event

Comments

• ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    T_T" This is just my opinion, but this event is boring.. I miss the fun events. The only reason im putting up with it is because my characters on another server needs a pet. But im starting to question if its worth it..
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    It's a tad tedious because you can't AFK, but it's only about an Erinn day, so it's not that bad. What I'm doing is setting a 60 seconds timer on my phone; I start the countdown when the "Junk in a Trunk" received window pops up, not before, and it always works. I also have "Sweep!" in the clipboard so I can just CTRL+V instead of typing it (you won't believe how many "weep" and "swwep" I've typed XD)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited February 22, 2018
    These Junk in a Trunk boxes prize list really could've used some pruning down...
    They're hardly any different from using Sweep with a normal broom pet.
    And they live up to their name way too well.

I wish the boxes were not such garbage, even though that's what this event is about.
    ...even though that's what this event is...
    Veylainecourtneyypawcalypse
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    This event is trash
    VeylainecourtneyyNekoLilyHazurahpawcalypseGaby5011
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    Caissa wrote: »
    This event is trash

more puns please
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    only thing good to me is the one lucky red upgrade stone and possible good gold purse that is hopefully 1x1~1x2~2x2
    sad we can't gather more caps in a day
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited February 23, 2018
    You know, considering that we can place gold pouches and boxes in this bag...
    doesn't this mean that this is the prelude to the Bagception wars we've been fighting begging asking for?
    anime-surprised-gif-10.gif

CS:GO has skins, Team Fortress 2 has hats, and we....have bags. :/

I don't mind base fodder, because they are honest in this case, and it is a tiny bit humorous and a bit...neat, in a way. The unofficial bottle cap, how to do the event, and such, are all complete crap to me though.
  • EkaterinEkaterin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    edited February 23, 2018
    I also have "Sweep!" in the clipboard so I can just CTRL+V instead of typing it (you won't believe how many "weep" and "swwep" I've typed XD)

Up arrow in the chat box bring up the last thing you typed.

Also, am I the only one here who thinks the Magic Attack totem is a good prize option?
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    I agree that the new totem is not a garbage prize. There is also a pet rebirth potion so you can restart a pet with clean stats for Divine Link.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Is the pet good though?
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Is the pet good though?
    Yes it have inventory
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    By any chance, anyone knows the min-max Matt for the bottle cap totem? I just one with 2 Matt...

And it's 2x2 if anyone wants to know.
  • WindproWindpro
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Hmm I wonder if you can decide not to get the pet, and just turn all of the special bottle caps into normal ones instead.

If so you should be able to get around 189 bottle caps total. Enough to maybe get prot stone & coin purse or double down on the prot stones
  • HyosungHyosung
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    i hate this event :)
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Lol does the broom pet have a limited amount of time for a day.
    The time doesn't recover.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    It's just an event geared at making people be glued to their screen for 30+ minutes. It's not new; ne
    Windpro wrote: »
    Hmm I wonder if you can decide not to get the pet, and just turn all of the special bottle caps into normal ones instead.

If so you should be able to get around 189 bottle caps total. Enough to maybe get prot stone & coin purse or double down on the prot stones

Unfortunately I doubt you can, I definitely would sacrifice the stupid pet if I could though.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I'm surprised nobody's chatbanned yet
  • TNinjaTNinja
    >Gets broom
    >Takes a minute to start up because you lazy
    >Sweeps once a minute because you lazy
    >Gets a box
    >Opens box
    >Literally litters the area even more visibly by throwing out whatever you got from the box

Are we really cleaning the town right now?
    AndrewGRJazmynHazurahShadoepawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 24, 2018
    Gotta love people multi-posting same topic.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Greta wrote: »
    Gotta love people multi-posting same topic.

Shower me with love