Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Woo!

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited April 26, 2018 in General Chat
dae9b7c0266803419916372c8def7996.png

. . .

picard-facepalm.jpg
MizukiHayamaBlissfulkillClovis15MaiaWolfandWolfTheNyanCatVeylaineGaby5011najee508Aelland 2 others.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Scam. XD
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Yeah, always thought people selling these at 1m or more were funny. Seen it many times now.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 26, 2018
    I don't understand how people can be this idiotic. Selling a grandmaster for 1 million gold, 1.5 million gold, 5 million gold. These things should be reasonably priced, considering their entire purpose revolves around being an alternative to the Gold Grandmaster Certificate, sold in Lezarro's shop for 1 million gold (950,000 on a Wednesday.)
    MizukiHayamaWolfandWolfoffwithyourheads
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Lel. Seen this before.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    On another note, look at all the Pihnes here. =o
    MizukiHayamaArjuneBlissfulkillnevyn25
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Alright, someone explain this for someone who has never run into this please?
    MizukiHayama
    edited April 26, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    Alright, someone explain this for someone who has never run into this please?

Basically to become a Grandmaster you need to buy from Lezarro a certificate which he sells for 1m. These brass ones are fake certificates which you can use instead, so seling them as a player for the same price or more beats the purpose of the item itself.
    Sorry if I misunderstood your question.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    ^ yeah pretty much that xD selling for the same price as Lezarro kills the point of them being a 'cheap fake'. I did find one in a shop for 600k though which is not bad :)
    MizukiHayama
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited April 26, 2018
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who wishes to strangle everyone selling Brass Certificates. If you're not going to undercut Lezarro's racket, then no one has any reason to ever buy your stuff! I'd sooner take that 1m out of the economy permanently by giving it to Lezarro, than keep the money alive by giving it to such idiotic gougers.
    MizukiHayama
  • LeineiLeinei
    Ok, wait, so let me get this straight. There's a fake certificate for some reason? O_o
    edited April 26, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    Ok, wait, so let me get this straight. There's a fake certificate for some reason? O_o

Indeed there is. I got one once from gacha, used it to become a Combat GM, then found 2 at some point for 500k each and purchased them. I still have one for my next GM :3.
    You can only use them after 6pm in game though; I think that was the only "downside".
  • LeineiLeinei
    Interesting... still seems a tad weird as an item if you ask me. XD
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Fluorette wrote: »
    On another note, look at all the Pihnes here. =o

Wrongneighborhood.jpg
    CrimsọnWolfandWolfIyasenuMizukiHayamaTHICCthighssavelivespawcalypsestarkiller1286Radiant Dawn
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I don't understand how people can be this idiotic. Selling a grandmaster for 1 million gold, 1.5 million gold, 5 million gold. These things should be reasonably priced, considering their entire purpose revolves around being an alternative to the Gold Grandmaster Certificate, sold in Lezarro's shop for 1 million gold (950,000 on a Wednesday.)

And then they wonder why no one buys their 1.5m brass certificates. It should be at least 940K if not lower, otherwise what's the point?
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470

And then they wonder why no one buys their 1.5m brass certificates. It should be at least 940K if not lower, otherwise what's the point?

Yup. I realized that they were basically the same thing as what Lezarro sells when they first dropped from gacha except some differences like when you're able to use it. I had no use for them, so basically sold like 5 of them 700k ea, but geez 1.5m... might as well buy it off Lezarro

I'd be more surprise if someone actually bought it for more than 1m
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I bought once for 800k once. Was a nice feeling ^_^
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who wishes to strangle everyone selling Brass Certificates. If you're not going to undercut Lezarro's racket, then no one has any reason to ever buy your stuff! I'd sooner take that 1m out of the economy permanently by giving it to Lezarro, than keep the money alive by giving it to such idiotic gougers.

I sold one for 975k yesterday, after bank fees the paid more than it costs from the npc.