Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Noble Hanbok Shopping Bag!

Comments

• ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited May 10, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    I want a right click button that disables outfit poses. I won't be getting this because I hate the male pose.

You could just put magic powder/tailoring kit/etc in your weapon slot or something to stop the pose xD... I do that with some outfits

But yeah, that should be a thing
    KrissyPootelTwelieImaizumi
  • ChakylinChakylin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    Nemesis wrote: »
    Ktty wrote: »
    Oh, I got my set for 5m on Alexina, not sure if that is too much for a set, but I would have not payed 9m tbh.

They're asking 6mil for just the dress atm here. People just being greedy is all it is. Really nice limited anime x-over outfits don't sell for that much and they will never be released again. These will be eventually so there's no reason for the crazee prices. I'll probably just wait until they're re-released later on.

It's 10 dollars to buy a bag. Why would I pay 10 dollars and then sell it for cheap as a charity.

Because if you sell other items with 10k nx, it doesn't get nearly as high as 9m.
    10k nx will get you 10 reg dyes, and even if you sold them for the highest I've seen them on Ruairi (350k), thats only 3.5m total.
    Its not charity. It's called not scalping.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Chakylin wrote: »
    Nemesis wrote: »
    Oh, I got my set for 5m on Alexina, not sure if that is too much for a set, but I would have not payed 9m tbh.

They're asking 6mil for just the dress atm here. People just being greedy is all it is. Really nice limited anime x-over outfits don't sell for that much and they will never be released again. These will be eventually so there's no reason for the crazee prices. I'll probably just wait until they're re-released later on.

It's 10 dollars to buy a bag. Why would I pay 10 dollars and then sell it for cheap as a charity.

Because if you sell other items with 10k nx, it doesn't get nearly as high as 9m.
    10k nx will get you 10 reg dyes, and even if you sold them for the highest I've seen them on Ruairi (350k), thats only 3.5m total.
    Its not charity. It's called not scalping.

To be fair though, dyes haven't been effective for awhile. Using Fine Reforges (Which seems to be the most commonly bought item, and one of the most efficient NX>Gold, selling the outfits for around 5m for a set isn't unreasonable.
    Imaizumi
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 10, 2018

To be fair though, dyes haven't been effective for awhile. Using Fine Reforges (Which seems to be the most commonly bought item, and one of the most efficient NX>Gold, selling the outfits for around 5m for a set isn't unreasonable.

in some servers fine reforges cost the same as dyes, and since they cost more NX than dyes then that makes the dyes still better. in Mari the regular dyes sell for 450-500k and the fine reforges are 450-490k each

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415

On Tarlach those sell for 450k ea. Even if someone purchased the stack of 11 (for 13,500 nx) it only adds up to $4,950,000. The outfit sets are 9,500 nx. At that calculation the value is about $3.5mil for the outfit set. But The only one's I saw for sale came out to 9+mil for the entire set. 9 mil is just plain greedy if you ask me. Like I said though, I'll just wait. Eventually I'll find some one willing to sell for a reasonable price.
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    Did a cosplay with the new outfit (Hwarang's Hansung).

zMunFpB.png
    ChibisaiDaktaroRadiant DawnKrissyPootelstarkiller1286GretaEncrovianAerenHarukariArjuneand 5 others.
  • KttyKtty
    @Rinnetensho

That's nice!!

• ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Did a cosplay with the new outfit (Hwarang's Hansung).

zMunFpB.png

Very neat! :O
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Chibisai wrote: »
    I want a right click button that disables outfit poses. I won't be getting this because I hate the male pose.

You could just put magic powder/tailoring kit/etc in your weapon slot or something to stop the pose xD... I do that with some outfits

This is true, but I don't like needing random junk in my inventory just to not have my character flip out
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    edited May 10, 2018
    The outfits are super cute, and I love the whistle, too. (I love the instruments that make people do stuff when played) . Definitely grabbed myself one and a couple spares to sell. I'd love eluned versions, too. The guy's outfit is to die for.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Chibisai wrote: »

This is true, but I don't like needing random junk in my inventory just to not have my character flip out

1x1 item
    too much space
    VeylaineBlissfulkillTwelieChibisaiArjuneImaizumiRadiant Dawn
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited May 11, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I love when they release shopping bags.

I enjoy being able to directly buy these outfits, instead of having to take a gamble with gacha, give up, and buy one off a luckier player. I just hate that.

I love it too but sadly I'm to poor and still need to buy them from other players :C. Wish players didn't want so much gold for them.

:C oh my god, your prices make me sad.Q-Q If you were on Mari I would sell the whole set for 5m. Thats what I have been doing tonight. Selling the full sets for 5m. Which worked out pretty nicely. I figured, 10$ for 5m is a good enough trade.
    Thats just the value I have always placed NX. 9-10m is WAY to much, thats like highway robbery. I do hope you find an outfit for a fair price.

Ruinitive
  • RuinitiveRuinitive
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I love when they release shopping bags.

I enjoy being able to directly buy these outfits, instead of having to take a gamble with gacha, give up, and buy one off a luckier player. I just hate that.

I love it too but sadly I'm to poor and still need to buy them from other players :C. Wish players didn't want so much gold for them.

:C oh my god, your prices make me sad.Q-Q If you were on Mari I would sell the whole set for 5m. Thats what I have been doing tonight. Selling the full sets for 5m. Which worked out pretty nicely. I figured, 10$ for 5m is a good enough trade.
    Thats just the value I have always placed NX. 9-10m is WAY to much, thats like highway robbery. I do hope you find an outfit for a fair price.

Wish I didn't just spend a ton of money on my homestead or I would buy a set from you, if I sell something I might message you if I end up selling something. And yeah prices in other servers are insane o:
  • ChakylinChakylin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    Arjune wrote: »

in some servers fine reforges cost the same as dyes, and since they cost more NX than dyes then that makes the dyes still better. in Mari the regular dyes sell for 450-500k and the fine reforges are 450-490k each

Regs on Ruairi usually sell for 350k while fines are...375k-425k lest time I checked. So dyes are for sure the way to go.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Still waiting on some gud seizureflashy dye to show up on the market first before I go around sporting it. o3o
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730

Just hold a handicraft kit if you don't like the pose.
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    edited May 12, 2018
    tumblr_p8ma7gxywh1taxs7jo1_540.jpg

Love the details on this dress. So glad its in a shopping bag.
    MizukiHayamaHarukariGretaRadiant Dawn
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    RYpKcfKRQCeeQNG9C02rYg.png
    Not my normal color, went with it only because I couldn't find my blue dyes.. but I love the outfit so much <3
    GretaRadiant DawnMizukiHayamaxKouta
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Chakylin wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

Regs on Ruairi usually sell for 350k while fines are...375k-425k lest time I checked. So dyes are for sure the way to go.

My bad folks, dyes on Alexina haven't been effective for awhile.

Buuuuuuuuuut your concerns are fair, and the general consensus is that otherwise about 5m is decent.
  • KttyKtty
    edited May 12, 2018
    YAY!!!! found someone to sell me the outfit set and only for 3.5mil!! I'm soooo happy now!!!

Edit: Added a screen o me chillin in my new outfit!! (Didn't dye it though)
    mabinogi_2018_05_13_002.jpg
    MizukiHayamaFayeKaibaGretaAeren