Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:ZERO Crossover In Mabinogi Japan

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited June 30, 2018

Opalthira wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    MikuV3 wrote: »

Wait so you buy a gacha and most likely a random pet will pop out instead of the Patrasche? Oh that's just crappy. Why can't they just let us buy it. I'm so tired of gachas tbh.

Oh Gawd Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I was planning to directly hoard a few to trade for Kokopos since I missed utawaremo's Event.

PLz let us direct shop this one Nexon. Charge 20 bucks 4 it idc I'll buy 5 of em.

:(

Same. You will make BANK if you sell them directly Nexon. Almost everyone will buy one!

But they'll make more money if they force everyone to spend 300 dollars for the pet.

Pets are prized a bit differently than clothing, but generally less. Add in the lack of dyes, the lack of inherent tradeability, and an argument could be made that it would be a bit more profitable to outright sell the pet.

Nexon knows that there will be people who will spend their life savings on crap like this. And will continue to spend until they get what they want.

I'd rather see all of this stuff become Gacha, so I can see all the outrage.

I am under the impression pets were less sought after than the newest piece of clothing. There is no resale value without an even larger investment, and it is more of utility and limited time duration then looking great.

The pet timers essentially limit pets viability as fashion.

Nexon cannot outright ignore demand. The method of acquisition changes demand as greatly as it does the supply doled out.

You forget; this is Nexon we're talking about.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 12, 2018
    I hope we get this maybe next couple months or something. I won't quote -who- said this, but they said "One hype train a time". Till then we should still keep pressing interest in this crossover just in case. We will not let this go.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I hope we get this maybe next month or something. I won't quote -who- said this, but they said "One hype train a time". Till then we should still keep pressing interest in this crossover just in case. We will not let this go.

We are more likely going to get it. As off right now I think JP is the only the one who has it. If we do get it soon it's more likely going to be in August since they said on the stream last night that In July we will be getting part two of g21.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    I hope we get this maybe next month or something. I won't quote -who- said this, but they said "One hype train a time". Till then we should still keep pressing interest in this crossover just in case. We will not let this go.

We are more likely going to get it. As off right now I think JP is the only the one who has it. If we do get it soon it's more likely going to be in August since they said on the stream last night that In July we will be getting part two of g21.

Yeah I finally watched the stream. We get part 1 this month, and then part 2 next month.

But seriously I am going to keep on mentioning it. Don't let this get swept under the rug.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba

Yeah I finally watched the stream. We get part 1 this month, and then part 2 next month.

But seriously I am going to keep on mentioning it. Don't let this get swept under the rug.

I hope it won't get swept away. I do also want this cross over. The outfits and that pet and partners look amazing.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I hope it won't get swept away. I do also want this cross over. The outfits and that pet and partners look amazing.

Welp just keep posting and commenting about it here and there and hope for the best.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Wasn't the Net Juu No Susume stuff a Japan crossover that we got relatively quickly?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »
    Wasn't the Net Juu No Susume stuff a Japan crossover that we got relatively quickly?

Yeah I think it only took a few weeks.

See that's why I fear we might not get it because two months from now it won't be relevant anymore. I'm afraid they might try to sweep this under the rug if we don't keep trying to press for this crossover.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited June 12, 2018
    we got Net Juu fast because there was no major update around that time I think. We have G21 parts 1 and 2 right now so they need to save Re:Zero to draw our attentions back when we lose interest in G21

I think people are expecting it TOO fast
    GretaKingofrunes
  • TeasesTeases
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    I haven't watched the anime, but the items from this crossover look pretty good.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Teases wrote: »
    I haven't watched the anime, but the items from this crossover look pretty good.

I wish the outfits had a little more details on them. The MMO junkie outfit kinda blends into itself
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Even If we don't get this cross-over...I'm fine with it.

#StillWantingFMACollab
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    PFFT ROFLMAO XD ill pass on these Japanese cartoon garbage, I think we have had enough of that stupid cross over nonsense already and this would just make this even more obnoxious so no "bleeping" thank you
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Demoncat wrote: »
    PFFT ROFLMAO XD ill pass on these Japanese cartoon garbage

"Japanese cartoon garbage"
    >Is playing a game that looks like anime
    gg
    JazmynCrimsọnSaiBuffalosKingofrunesCoolAid
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Demoncat wrote: »
    PFFT ROFLMAO XD ill pass on these Japanese cartoon garbage, I think we have had enough of that stupid cross over nonsense already and this would just make this even more obnoxious so no "bleeping" thank you

Why are you playing Mabi?
    Go play some other stupid game.
    CrimsọnJazmynVimiKingofrunes
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 20, 2018
    deleted
    Jazmyn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    We're getting this event or I will hold to my word. :|
    SpaceCat
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Arjune wrote: »
    we got Net Juu fast because there was no major update around that time I think. We have G21 parts 1 and 2 right now so they need to save Re:Zero to draw our attentions back when we lose interest in G21

I think people are expecting it TOO fast

I agree. I mean we are used to waiting are we not. It's not like we need it immediately. As much as I would very much like to dress like a cute cat trap I can wait. There's more than enough for people to enjoy and play around with until then.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Received this email today.
    2JG6ZlN.jpg
    So it's relevant.
    MiDZSpaceCat
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited June 29, 2018
    Oh nice an English Dub of it, I'll have to give that another watch then. Time to enjoy some more Suffering.

That being said, the timing just isn't aligned. We are in the middle of a big update right now. Throwing in a crossover in the midsts of a big update would be a bad idea I feel.

I think fall would be the better time to do this unless they swing it in August and Part 2 this month.