Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[PP] ☀ non's art shop ☽

Comments

• nondokanondoka
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    edited July 25, 2017
    finished commish for 2degreesabovefreezing on tumblr!
    tumblr_otoqdrMIs11t1xgu4o1_540.png
    OkamixdimsumPyonchiAell
  • nondokanondoka
    edited August 1, 2017
    commission for @Imaizumi
    tumblr_ou1lg45W8u1t1xgu4o1_540.png
    ImaizumiOkamixdimsumPyonchiAellHindsight
  • nondokanondoka
    tumblr_oub15rxes71t1xgu4o1_540.png
    finished commission for shaeoverrated from tumblr <3
    ImaizumiOkamixdimsum
  • nondokanondoka
    another finished commission for shaeoverrated
    tumblr_ounlan1yuN1t1xgu4o1_500.png
    OkamixdimsumImaizumi
  • nondokanondoka
    this thread is old as heck but here's another commission done
    tumblr_p7615fEQpB1t1xgu4o1_500.png
    AellImaizumiNyuuHokusai
  • nondokanondoka
    commission for ashuribbon on tumblr
    tumblr_papkrfbOHz1t1xgu4o1_540.png
    Imaizumi
  • nondokanondoka
    commission for my friend avri/musical-apples
    tumblr_p9uveqUMrN1t1xgu4o1_540.png
    ImaizumiHindsight
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Are you still accepting gold commissions? Also do you allow multiple orders in one go? :o
  • nondokanondoka
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Are you still accepting gold commissions? Also do you allow multiple orders in one go? :o

yes and yes!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    forum name/ign/server : Imaizumi / Wakasagihime / Alexina
    payment form (gold/nexon/item/paypal) : Gold
    contact (skype, discord, forums, mabinogi) : All except Skype. I'll add you on discord if the commission is accepted.
    drawing form (chibi full color, full body b/w etc) : One full body full color, and one chibi full color
    references :
    Full body reference
    Chibi reference

specific details : Theme the full body to be slightly sexy and badass.

For the chibi please do include the bag if possible. However don't include most of the bag accessories like the yellow metal stars, green chain, and pink rabbit. Try to fit it to the style of the outfit as you see fit, if that makes sense.

Otherwise I have no strict suggestions on the theme/styling regarding the chibi piece unless you'd prefer a bit of direction to work off of.

Let me know if you need anything else from me to work. I'll be using the gold transfer service.

Thanks!
  • nondokanondoka
    edited June 24, 2018
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    forum name/ign/server : Imaizumi / Wakasagihime / Alexina
    payment form (gold/nexon/item/paypal) : Gold
    contact (skype, discord, forums, mabinogi) : All except Skype. I'll add you on discord if the commission is accepted.
    drawing form (chibi full color, full body b/w etc) : One full body full color, and one chibi full color
    references :
    Full body reference
    Chibi reference

specific details : Theme the full body to be slightly sexy and badass.

For the chibi please do include the bag if possible. However don't include most of the bag accessories like the yellow metal stars, green chain, and pink rabbit. Try to fit it to the style of the outfit as you see fit, if that makes sense.

Otherwise I have no strict suggestions on the theme/styling regarding the chibi piece unless you'd prefer a bit of direction to work off of.

Let me know if you need anything else from me to work. I'll be using the gold transfer service.

Thanks!

everything sounds good to me! that's a total of 10m then. I believe I still have you added on discord, so we're good on that part, and I'll send you wips through there once I get some of your commissions done :D
    Imaizumi
  • ZjuraZjura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Hi there OwO/
    I wanted to order a commission if you were still available.

forum name/ign/server :
    Zjura/ Larmes/ Alexina

payment form (gold/nexon/item/paypal) :

I'm hoping I could put up some items for either or both commissions. I have alot of items I'm willing to give away. Not sure if I can list them all here. I could pay through paypal otherwise. I can give paypal info once the commission is accepted.

contact (skype, discord, forums, mabinogi) : I'll add you on discord if that's more convenient.

drawing form (chibi full color, full body b/w etc) : Fullbody w/ full color

references :
    https://imgur.com/a/nN6pC
    https://imgur.com/a/4BoDsYw
    https://imgur.com/a/uUhZcGO

specific details : For the guy, I wanted a bishonen feel to his character. At least that's what I set out to make. But as a fanciful bard. Someone like Howl.

For the girl, I didn't really have anything in mind. She controls dolls. She has a pet dragon, in tune with nature and all. Has doll-like eyes and a distant demeanor.
  • nondokanondoka
    Zjura wrote: »
    Hi there OwO/

forum name/ign/server :
    Zjura/ Larmes/ Alexina

I'm hoping I could put up some items for either or both commissions. I have alot of items I'm willing to give away. Not sure if I can list them all here. I could pay through paypal otherwise. I can give paypal info once the commission is accepted.

contact (skype, discord, forums, mabinogi) : I'll add you on discord if that's more convenient.

references :

specific details : For the guy, I wanted a bishonen feel to his character. At least that's what I set out to make. But as a fanciful bard. Someone like Howl.

For the girl, I didn't really have anything in mind. She controls dolls. She has a pet dragon, in tune with nature and all. Has doll-like eyes and a distant demeanor.

yes, adding me on discord would be great! once you add me you can list your items there, and then I'll decide whether they work or if paypal would be better :D
  • ZjuraZjura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    nondoka wrote: »
    Zjura wrote: »
    Hi there OwO/

forum name/ign/server :
    Zjura/ Larmes/ Alexina

references :

yes, adding me on discord would be great! once you add me you can list your items there, and then I'll decide whether they work or if paypal would be better :D

Alright, I just sent a thing on discord
  • nondokanondoka
    commission for arrowsofmiitopia on tumblr!
    tumblr_pbgv9v3okT1t1xgu4o1_540.png
    ImaizumiPyonchiHindsight
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,680
    Nonnyyyyyyyy~ If you're still doing commissions:

forum name/ign/server : Pyonchi/Pyonko/Tarlach
    payment form : 4m gold
    drawing form : chibi full color
    references :
    tumblr_o97fjeVEQd1r2ljszo5_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p2hlem0y981r2ljszo2_500.gif
    tumblr_oyettuRX9g1r2ljszo2_1280.png
    specific details :
    large.jpg

Pose doesn't have to be exact, but if it could give off the same feeling. I'm not too picky, so whatever you feel like drawing is fine! Please include her bunny ears too~

If you're not doing commissions, well.... *whispers softly* istillloveyouuu~ *bricked*
  • nondokanondoka
    Pyonchi wrote: »
    Nonnyyyyyyyy~ If you're still doing commissions:

forum name/ign/server : Pyonchi/Pyonko/Tarlach
    payment form : 4m gold
    drawing form : chibi full color
    references :
    tumblr_o97fjeVEQd1r2ljszo5_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p2hlem0y981r2ljszo2_500.gif
    tumblr_oyettuRX9g1r2ljszo2_1280.png
    specific details :
    large.jpg

Pose doesn't have to be exact, but if it could give off the same feeling. I'm not too picky, so whatever you feel like drawing is fine! Please include her bunny ears too~

If you're not doing commissions, well.... *whispers softly* istillloveyouuu~ *bricked*

dw commissions are still open love! <3 I'll request for your payment once I show you a wip then~ I think I still have you added on discord so that's all in order B)
    Pyonchi
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,680
    nondoka wrote: »
    Pyonchi wrote: »
    *commissioninfowashere*

dw commissions are still open love! <3 I'll request for your payment once I show you a wip then~ I think I still have you added on discord so that's all in order B)

Okie dokie~ Thank you, and please take your time! There's no rush~
  • nondokanondoka
    finished commissions for @Imaizumi!
    tumblr_pcemg2sQKD1t1xgu4o2_540.png
    tumblr_pcemg2sQKD1t1xgu4o1_540.png
    HindsightImaizumiLaticija
  • nondokanondoka
    commissions for @Zjura!
    tumblr_pcyoqmwHXw1t1xgu4o1_540.png
    tumblr_pcyoqmwHXw1t1xgu4o2_540.png