Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

c7 and g22 SPOILERS**********************

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Meridis wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »

From a very old piece of fluff back in the day state that natural spirits are mostly unconcerned with the dealings of mortals or deities with the exception of a select few like the paladin spirit. Though given how things are, they are probably on par with 3rd tier deities at least to maybe rivaling 2nd tier ones. Also while the game version of the Paladin powers are not strong, story wise the Paladin is a very strong entity rivaled only by the Dark Knight, which if Vindi still has elements of the history were of the same nature and origin. There's also the fact that we're not using any natural spirits' full might, since we're only granted a bit of power as support. It's like being able to use some power from Morrighan or Neamhain but we're no where near as strong as they are.

wait, but didn't Morrighan need us to face Nuadha for her after she lost to him? Sorry, I might just be suffering from winnable hopeless boss fight syndrome or something. I don't feel weaker than them and we've won fights against them or things that are suppose to have beat/matched them. So I still can't wrap my head around the idea of that tier of gods being stronger than we are now, especially since it seems like we're about to become a full fledged god in two days.

You do also remember that Morrighan was there to directly assist us in our battle against him while previously, even with Morrighan's demigod abilities we couldn't even damage him. We also had the support of Cichol who was refilling our shadow spirit powers somehow.

In the battle against Nuadha, both he and Morrighan are in the same power class, the Millitian being there just made up for the power difference between Morrighan and Nuadha and was enough to tip the battle in her favor. So while you felt like you took down a 3rd tier god, you did not do it alone and had the help of ANOTHER 3rd tier god. Nuadha was utterly invincible when you fought him alone.
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    edited July 10, 2018
    In the battle against Nuadha, both he and Morrighan are in the same power class, the Millitian being there just made up for the power difference between Morrighan and Nuadha and was enough to tip the battle in her favor. So while you felt like you took down a 3rd tier god, you did not do it alone and had the help of ANOTHER 3rd tier god. Nuadha was utterly invincible when you fought him alone.

Nuadha was defeated by a Fir Bolg, and lost his arm to it too, during the first Fomorian War. So there are other beings out there that can match Nuadha's Strength... just we haven't met them yet.
    At the time of G12, the Player-Milletian would technically only be those 12-generations old with experience and skills, So yeah we needed the bonus help of two other gods: The King - God of Fomors, and the Goddess of War and Vengeance to take on the King.

Gosh, now I wonder how greatly the tables will tip once Balor re-enters this fray in story context.
    Will the other Gods all show up to help out? ...or Just watch as the Player-Milletian takes on the Old Fomorian King without a clue what hell he can unleash.

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I wonder, how does that transcendence thing, where it gives you a temporary HP bar, deal with attacks that deal a % of your HP in damage?
    I'm talking about stuff like Girgashiy's Mineral Hail and whatnot.
  • RyjinRyjin
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    It think it could be a a good generatiom
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    "Time Distortion" Sounds very familiar to me.

Isn't that a thing that allows you to "ignore" the skills cooldown??
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Sheena wrote: »
    "Time Distortion" Sounds very familiar to me.

Isn't that a thing that allows you to "ignore" the skills cooldown??

yeah you can fire 7 fireballs at once
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050

another hyped trailer nice to see his evil eye now
    MhaolRadiant Dawn
  • MhaolMhaol
    edited July 19, 2018
    All the Lore! I can't wait to talk about G22 with others!
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    edited July 19, 2018
    Minor G22 plotline spoilers:
    Llywelyn is back and I'm so so so happy.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    103.jpg
    I'm gonna assume this is the new login screen for them
    IyasenuImaizumi
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    I'm really digging the art for the promos for this. Also stupid sexy Morrighan >.>
    Radiant Dawn
  • TeasesTeases
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    More husbandos.

FrankDifferentCat-size_restricted.gif
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Blankeye wrote: »
    Minor G22 plotline spoilers:
    Llywelyn is back and I'm so so so happy.
    It's nice to know that the Alban Knights weren't all pushed aside then!
    I'm really looking forward to knowing more about the new storyline!
  • TeasesTeases
    Maike v1.0
    All the mainstream elf NPCs are so angery.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Veylaine wrote: »
    103.jpg
    I'm gonna assume this is the new login screen for them

Neato, it's like a movie poster!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Teases wrote: »
    More husbandos.

FrankDifferentCat-size_restricted.gif

Is it the dark haired dude on the left? <3
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    This has me worried about how they're gonna one-up this in C8? Ragnarok? Armageddon? Super final ultimate showdown of destiny over justice pancake taco Tuesday light verses dark bacon verse blue ties good verse evil omega death??!?!?!?!?!???!!!??
    Imaizumi
  • MhaolMhaol
    edited July 20, 2018

"Bane" from what the translations say.
    The Elf is called "Cethlenn" (Pretty sure she's female)
    The Blue haired girl is Marade
    and the Boy is Pyran

Welcome to the Bane Fan Club. lol
  • TeasesTeases

wheezes
    Blissfulkill
  • TeasesTeases
    This has me worried about how they're gonna one-up this in C8? Ragnarok? Armageddon? Super final ultimate showdown of destiny over justice pancake taco Tuesday light verses dark bacon verse blue ties good verse evil omega death??!?!?!?!?!???!!!??

G22 will the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny