Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So about this vacation event

Comments

• ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    This event is amazing, and DAT ELEFUN is awesome!
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited July 19, 2018
    I need that Long Island Iced Tea for 2x training (Divine Blast and Divinity are killing me.)

I also hope these are added as craftable items in the future (obviously without their current effects).
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    I need that Long Island Iced Tea for 2x training (Divine Blast and Divinity are killing me.)

I also hope these are added as craftable items in the future (obviously without their current effects).

what's the point of making it if it doesn't have the current effects.....
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Rayka wrote: »

Because...
    They could probably just be like regular food.
    Stats or something.
    Extra stars to collect in the Cooking Journal.

Or, just for fun.
    I like Cooking by itself, so the more the merrier in my case.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 19, 2018
    It's a good opportunity to get yourself an annoyingly pricegouged idle-animation swimsuit (and the accessories that nobody ever sells alongside it and are never for sale) for the very low cost of simply talking to an NPC and doing the daily shadow missions for a single day.

It costs a single ingame day

Now they're selling for super cheap, and the accessories aren't nonexistent anymore so grab them while they're there
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I didn't know alcoholic beverages could be so amazing and beneficial.
    starkiller1286ZephyrmaruImaizumiLialinSamsarah
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Rayka wrote: »

Because...
    They could probably just be like regular food.
    Stats or something.
    Extra stars to collect in the Cooking Journal.

Or, just for fun.
    I like Cooking by itself, so the more the merrier in my case.
    Exactly!

Besides, its been a while since we got new food items to craft.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Exactly!

I agree. But also would want some tropical food to go along with it~ Maybe add Pineapple as an obtainable ingredient and have some pineapple dishes. And guava too! Maybe make some rangoons or pulled pork sandwich, different types of sorbet.

Ah...I can't wait for the cooking expansion we're slated for.
    PolicromaLialin
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Exactly!

I agree. But also would want some tropical food to go along with it~ Maybe add Pineapple as an obtainable ingredient and have some pineapple dishes. And guava too! Maybe make some rangoons or pulled pork sandwich, different types of sorbet.

Making me hungry for pineapple pizza...
    WolfandWolfspamellaIyasenustarkiller1286ImaizumiVeylaineLialin
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I'll happily stockpile coins for ap, though in regards of the sailor swimsuit it's strange that the dressing room has slots for the shoes and gloves but nothing for the main body.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Exactly!

Pineapple isn't an obtainable ingredient already?

But, yes, I agree on the food bit, too (some of the drinks would probably need stuff like Pineapple, anyway).
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Exactly!

Pineapple isn't an obtainable ingredient already?

But, yes, I agree on the food bit, too (some of the drinks would probably need stuff like Pineapple, anyway).

I don't believe it is. We have pineapple based items, such as the drink stand chair and the pineapple hat, but no food that I know of.
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    ...though in regards of the sailor swimsuit it's strange that the dressing room has slots for the shoes and gloves but nothing for the main body.

It should...? Was able to store the female bikini just fine. Did you have it set to the right gender in the dressing room?
    You get a free drink per day if you talk to Hafgan, and a free box.
    WeepingJesterKitt15ImaizumiVeylaine
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    when does quest for doing daily for the event reset
    I did tara and tailltean today before 7am PST reset and got coins for doing it
    after the reset I changed channels and did tara but didnt get the coins i also noticed that i didnt get the quest for it from event
    so i was wondering if we only get those quest once or do they reset during 0:00 PST midnight

cause if we only get it once all through out the event
    we would only get 3 coins each day it would get at least 10 days to get a special coin
    we would get 3 special coins 1 for logging in consecutively for 7 days and 2 for logging in consecutively for 10 days

the math is too hard and confusing

so ill go strait to the point

CAN WE GET ONE OF EACH NEW PET? BOTH OF THEM ARE SO CUTE I WANT BOTH I CANT CHOOSE

so if the event resets at midnight please tell me
    and if someone is good with math and could figure out if its possible to get both of the new pets from event
    it would really help a lot
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    Resets at 12am PST
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    ShouK wrote: »
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    Resets at 12am PST

I didn't see that on the events page on the announcements
    and i dont think im the only one who made same mistake since the daily shadow missions resets at 7:00 am PST
    its very confusing for the event to reset at midnight and be unable to do the shadow mission quest form it for 7 hours
    since the event have quests that includes daily shadow missions that resets on 7:00 am PST
    its only natural for people to expect for the event to reset at the same time
    edited July 20, 2018
    LongSly wrote: »

Making me hungry for pineapple pizza...

"This just in, long running MMO Mabinogi closes after droves of players abandon the game, when the update introducing pineapple on pizza debuted. More at 12".
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    LongSly wrote: »
    ...though in regards of the sailor swimsuit it's strange that the dressing room has slots for the shoes and gloves but nothing for the main body.

It should...? Was able to store the female bikini just fine. Did you have it set to the right gender in the dressing room?

I was set on female and looked through each tab slowly in case I missed it, I even started to type in "sailor" and it didn't come up.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I wish I had a vacation to play in general.