Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

practice freebies c:

Saltea_MelonSaltea_Melon
Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
edited July 18, 2018 in Art Creations
I recently got a new tablet (I've been drawing on my 3DS since March xD) and want to get used to it, so I'm offering freebs if anyone wants! You're welcome to request OCs, mabi+other games (like ffxiv), etc. as long as they're not animals/furries~ I'll consider couples if anyone wants since I need to learn that anyways ^^; Examples: (more on my Deviantart) ❤
cute_by_hephsin_latte-dchmwtd.png
thing_by_hephsin_latte-dchlczx.png

Also, this isn't required at all but if you feel like it I have my FFXIV character if anyone wants to draw her (guaranteed freeb/priority) c: (I'd link my mabi character but she's kinda outdated/I want to try getting new outfits if I can figure out how to manage the game on a tablet >.<)
MikitisuePheoImaizumiHindsight
  1. would you be willing to pay gold for my art?19 votes
    1. yes~
       68% (13 votes)
    2. no, not my style/more practice ^^;
       21% (4 votes)
    3. price check in comments?
       11% (2 votes)

Comments