Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:ZERO x Mabinogi Events

Comments

• GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    edited August 10, 2018
    That Re:Zero Game Board gives out a "Re:Zero Game Board Ticket Box" every time you reach the end but you can only open one of them per day to get 1 ticket.

Here is my question and i want someone who knows to answer me honestly, the Event Dates is: Thursday August 9th, After Maintenance - Thursday September 6th, Before Maintenance. Will the Magical orbs, tickets and any unopened boxes disappear After Maintenance - Thursday September 6th?

Cause if they do then there is no point in trying after ive gotten 26 boxes, it feels like im wasting both my effort and time if the hard-earned reward gets forcefully deleted. :/
    Nurylon
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Katherz wrote: »
    Barusu is what Ram calls Subaru in the anime :)

Somehow, it feels creepy that you know something like that.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640

Sorry, I like anime?
    IyasenuGretaGremmJazmynMizukiHayama
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 10, 2018

How's that even creepy? Aren't we in a game that has anime art style? I think it's cool that GM's know such small details. :)
    Gremm
  • KittyplayKittyplay
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    When does the day for Puck's Mini-game reset? I'm under the impression it's 12:00 a.m. PST, but it gets kinda confusing since some dailies reset at 7:00 a.m. PST and I just want to make sure I don't mess up anything since I live in a weird timezone.
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Kittyplay wrote: »
    When does the day for Puck's Mini-game reset? I'm under the impression it's 12:00 a.m. PST, but it gets kinda confusing since some dailies reset at 7:00 a.m. PST and I just want to make sure I don't mess up anything since I live in a weird timezone.

In my experience its around 12:00 am, if it was 7 then i wouldn't get any this morning. But a proper confirmation would be appreciated.
  • GretaGreta
    Gremm wrote: »
    Kittyplay wrote: »

In my experience its around 12:00 am, if it was 7 then i wouldn't get any this morning. But a proper confirmation would be appreciated.

Yeah, it's 12 AM, i got some Puck Spins this morning already. Now collecting few missed ones, just came back from work so yeah lol.
  • QuaitheQuaithe
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    I think you guys should make it possible to open the ticket boxes as soon as you get them and not one per day.. just so whoever is really dedicated can get everything from the shop~
    Meave
  • RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    edited August 10, 2018
    I feel that the quests to get the items are far too grindy.

The GMs may have thought that quests like this...
    8VNfVeB.png
    Mean to complete the wolf chase 6 times for that stage.

In reality it means complete a set of wolf chases 6 times. This means we need to run the event 54 times a week in order to get the chair, and we have to do that three times to get all three chairs. That's 162 runs of the event that the game expects us to do.

That's a lot more than previous events with daily minigame runs.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Baka Barusu
    Katherz
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    Quaithe wrote: »
    I think you guys should make it possible to open the ticket boxes as soon as you get them and not one per day.. just so whoever is really dedicated can get everything from the shop~

I agree wholeheartedly. I have 2 extra boxes already. 50 game pieces to use means I usually run the board at least twice. what a waste of time, energy and inventory space.
  • GretaGreta

Hell no, at this point we would have even more bots/multi-clienters who will spam this for easy rewards.
    KensamaofmariSebastianAeolys
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited August 10, 2018
    Greta wrote: »

Hell no, at this point we would have even more bots/multi-clienters who will spam this for easy rewards.

I actually agree with you on this, because if they allowed for this there would also be no point to the event after a week. Which ties in with what you said about bots/multi-clienters. 2Ez2Spam

I think they knew about this possibility as well. All the Gameboard titles are limited to 1 trade.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sebastian wrote: »

I actually agree with you on this, because if they allowed for this there would also be no point to the event after a week. Which ties in with what you said about bots/multi-clienters. 2Ez2Spam

A few of changes were made to the board game from the previous ones to prevent spam for rewards and money and even exp.
  • QuaitheQuaithe
    Mabinogi Rep: 510

A few of changes were made to the board game from the previous ones to prevent spam for rewards and money and even exp.

I'm pretty sure, mabi already handeled that department and they know how to prevent these spam things..
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

I'm pretty sure, mabi already handeled that department and they know how to prevent these spam things..

One would hope so, but I have two boxes burning a hole in my inventory already. It makes going for event prizes just as worthless as the gems that drop.
    Jazmyn
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I really think they should change it to where we could just open all our boxes. I have four already and I haven't even finished today's spins.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    RRM wrote: »

8VNfVeB.png

In reality it means complete a set of wolf chases 6 times. This means we need to run the event 54 times a week in order to get the chair, and we have to do that three times to get all three chairs. That's 162 runs of the event that the game expects us to do.

At least for weeks 2 and 3 it won't be wolf-avoiding.
    That should just be for week 1.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Iyasenu wrote: »

8VNfVeB.png

Iyasenu wrote: »

8VNfVeB.png

Agreed. Running a 1 minute mission 8 times a day for a week isn't too bad; or more in less time.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited August 11, 2018
    The Puck spin game is the AFK event, and the Subaru RP is the non-AFK event. I like that and I think it's pretty sweet that we can run the RP as many times as we want to complete it for the first weeks prize and aren't limited to doing only so many, so many times a day. There's not really an excuse about missing a day or two to get the rewards either, it's just a matter of how dedicated one is to actually getting the items. I already got the bookshelf from one of the reward boxes too. Thanks for this event set up, I actually really like it. I can be lazy when I want to be! XD
    Bronzebreak