Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Called it.

Comments

• VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    Greta wrote: »
    Okay okay. If i say that i have 1500 str, will people go bananas for it and derail the thread about it for a few pages as well?

nah you first antagonize some people while doing it and make sure to call them names

Good start for some mudslinging
    ( THIS IS A JOKE NEXON MOD I REALLY DON'T MEAN TO ENCOURAGE THIS )
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited December 10, 2017
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Now this is going to sound pedantic on my part, and it is mostly due to my poor choice of words. But I'm very aware you can hit the cap on every stat by my definition of "natural" I'm thinking more along the lines of the average player not 20k+ level 200/50. My lack of belief in what @Ena said comes from them stating a very high stat number, then not knowing rather common knowledge in terms of late game mechanics.

TheOthic wrote: »
    Lutetium wrote: »
    Felt the need to respond since so many people in this thread believe it's not possible to get 1400 dex naked without GM archer....my elf is only 23k total however...
    right because its so easy right, the average player is only 20k+ :smirk:
    Also how do you have 1400 dex, without buffs? Unless you're high current level with every dex skill maxed out
    Some people weren't denying it they were just denying enas stats. Oh yeah its also common for players to reach 200 and 50 with ease and for them to have 12k AP just lying around you probably have most skills at r1. I was only making fun of how they typed I didn't say anything about it being impossible to get 1400 dex or even questioning enas dex, I was just making fun of them because their grammar was abominable.

Anyways should really get back to chains and not about peoples stats

I think I would consider myself to be an average player. I'm only 12k ttl and I could have 1400 dex w/o buffs and being lvl 100/25. Well I actually maxed all dex skills at 10k, I spread my ap around on other stats so it might be possible even earlier; it's not that hard if you just focus on one stat.

Also I nearly maxed every skill(exept alchemy ofc)right now
  • TheOthicTheOthic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,525
    edited December 10, 2017
    lceCream wrote: »

I think I would consider myself to be an average player. I'm only 12k ttl and I could have 1400 dex w/o buffs and being lvl 100/25. Well I actually maxed all dex skills at 10k, I spread my ap around on other stats so it might be possible even earlier; it's not that hard if you just focus on one stat.

Also I nearly maxed every skill(exept alchemy ofc)right now
    Cool
    I was only making fun of how they typed I didn't say anything about it being impossible to get 1400 dex or even questioning enas dex, I was just making fun of them because their grammar was abominable.
    Also I pointed out to lute to not imply its normal and average to be that high and have that much AP while trying to argue because that just wont look good on them and paints them as an elist. Thats why I bolded "only" in their quote

• LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    I believe you misunderstood the context of "only 23k but the max dex bonus from shine of eweca is at 36k" at no point was I "being an elitist" over my total level and at no point did I say anything about my unused AP, I'm sorry if my total level and AP offended you in some way, but mabinogi is a game that has been around a fairly long time and many players are quite high total level, many much higher than my elf's. I provided the screenshots merely as evidence that 1400 dex was obtainable without GM archer or gear equipped, not with the intent of making you feel bad over some numbers on a screen for a character that I haven't mained for several months.
  • TheOthicTheOthic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,525
    edited December 10, 2017
    Lutetium wrote: »
    I believe you misunderstood the context of "only 23k but the max dex bonus from shine of eweca is at 36k" at no point was I "being an elitist" over my total level and at no point did I say anything about my unused AP, I'm sorry if my total level and AP offended you in some way, but mabinogi is a game that has been around a fairly long time and many players are quite high total level, many much higher than my elf's. I provided the screenshots merely as evidence that 1400 dex was obtainable without GM archer or gear equipped, not with the intent of making you feel bad over some numbers on a screen for a character that I haven't mained for several months.

jeez you were doing so well but then just flopped on yourself but whatever you say :smirk:
    Also I pointed out to lute to not imply its normal and average to be that high and have that much AP while trying to argue because that just wont look good on them and paints them as an elist. Thats why I bolded "only" in their quote
    PS you didnt make me feel bad,I was just pointing out how that kind of tone makes you look to some people
    Good ideas, bad optics :smirk: but

• EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    lceCream wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Ena ~ I don't care about your grammar or your gramma. :smirk:
    Ena wrote: »
    my dex 1400
    Prove it. :trollface:

It's quite easy actually. I have 1300 dex now naked with +15 dex title, lvl 74/22 on adventurer talent, also no echostone since mine expired
    Just be on archer talent, get to decent levels, have echostone on, have sniper title and that's enough for 1400
    Also there's always pet divine link

i love u, plz tell these small fish in small pond that is easy to have high dex and i forgot myself i have echo stone +100dex
  • EnaEna
    i dont know what u guys try to pull. the thing is 2k damage form support shot that i dont know how to have that kind of damage. please enlight me. 2.7k-3k normal hit form chainslash. huh. tell me please
    Veylaine wrote: »
    no element reforg? then it is sux

Im sure you were joking but just in case anyone thinks otherwise
    chain can be pretty strong on its own

he hit +2k damage by support shot
    2.7k-3k by normal hit chainslash
    please tell me how to get that high. what formular u use
    hex
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    i dont know what u guys try to pull. the thing is 2k damage form support shot that i dont know how to have that kind of damage. please enlight me. 2.7k-3k normal hit form chainslash. huh. tell me please
    no element reforg? then it is sux

Im sure you were joking but just in case anyone thinks otherwise
    chain can be pretty strong on its own

he hit +2k damage by support shot
    2.7k-3k by normal hit chainslash
    please tell me how to get that high. what formular u use
    hex

Things you're probably missing, Death marker + reforge + chain slasher outfit effect, Bhafel huntress +15% damage increase, a 47% overture buff, bone chip, 74% crit from being step 7, a penetration level because of bhafel hunter, probably a few hundred max damage from a lack of enchants and or titles, pet summon debuffs, and whatever other buffs/reforges they might have.
  • EnaEna
    13z012b.png
  • EnaEna
    after link
    v7s080.png
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    @Ena
    Neat!

If your stats are like THAT, then I think even if Chain Blades can't get elemental reforges, then they'll be fine when you're using them.

If your stats are like THAT, then ANYTHING should be fine when you're using it, ha!
  • EnaEna
    i just remember, there grilled white dragon heart for catering. all the things make sense
    chianwhip sux
    8D
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Is this still about Chain Slash/Blade or is it stat measuring contest - of course you know, I have the highestest luck stat more than ever was; to stack them is my test, to gain them is my cause...
    Veylaine
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    i just remember, there grilled white dragon heart for catering. all the things make sense
    chianwhip sux
    8D

WD heart isn't super expensive... and I can see this won't go anywhere regardless of what's said. Enjoy your ele lance in Sidhe/Phantasm.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited December 11, 2017
    chianwhip sux
    8D

WD heart isn't super expensive... and I can see this won't go anywhere regardless of what's said. Enjoy your ele lance in Sidhe/Phantasm.

but ele doesnt work in either.... lol
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    chianwhip sux
    8D

but ele doesnt work in either.... lol

They were arguing chains are gonna suck because they can't get ele, and proceeded to talk about ele smash, I was being sarcastic
    Veylaine
  • Eureka12Eureka12
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    edited December 11, 2017
    @pawcalypse
    And they refuse to understand elemental reforge is useless for end game. All of end game mobs are immune to elementals. So really, you'll be doing normal damage than usual. If only they seen few videos of elves solo runs with level 20 magnum shot/crash shot with bohemain set.
    pawcalypse
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Too bad your virtual intelligence stat doesn't translate to real life, apparently. :|
    VeylaineHellkaizerpawcalypseHazurah