Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Jousting Finals

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    2019 Dec. 8
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 3; so, no final there, this time.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Alexina had 11-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 4; so, no final there, this time.

• HelsaHelsa
    Alexina had 8-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 2; so, no final there, this time.

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Nao dead server.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Caissa wrote: »
    Nao dead server.

The three constituent servers never really developed the tradition we have on Alexina. Even though Nao has sufficient people to make it happen, folks here seem to still be in their small server mindset. Oh, well; I keep trying though.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited December 29, 2019
    2019 Dec. 29

Alexina had 6 while Nao had 2; so, no final, this time.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    2019 Dec. 29

I bet you if you set up a competition with rewards on Nao, people will be joining the lists.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2019 Dec. 29

I bet you if you set up a competition with rewards on Nao, people will be joining the lists.

It might be better if Nexon did that. Despite useful erg stuff in the jousting shop, for now, it still seems to be not enough for Naowegians.
    2019 Dec. 29

It might be better if Nexon did that. Despite useful erg stuff in the jousting shop, for now, it still seems to be not enough for Naowegians.

The problem with the shop is that people can get their points without ever participating in the finals. There needs to be a different automatic award for champions that is not a lance.
  • HelsaHelsa
    The jousting ladders for each server, until the end of 2019, are published. Here is Alexina, and here is Nao.
    The jousting ladders for each server, until the end of 2019, are published. Here is Alexina, and here is Nao.

Can you post table formats on here as well?
  • HelsaHelsa

I could but I don't think I can because they contain avatar names. You could select all then past into Notetab (word wrap off), or anywhere else you'd like to paste . . . cough cough.

I could but I don't think I can because they contain avatar names. You could select all then past into Notetab (word wrap off), or anywhere else you'd like to paste . . . cough cough.

I mean you can do what we had on Mari for life skill table.
  • HelsaHelsa

Huh?

Huh?

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/3129/maris-life-skills-central/p1
  • HelsaHelsa

Huh?

That was a Nexon representative naming Avatars; I'm not sure if I'm allowed to.

Huh?

No, the thread started in the old forums by a non representative and Shoog just took over the thread.
    But I guess it would be proper if you contacted everyone to get their consent first. But of course, you don't have to.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    edited January 2, 2020

Huh?

No, the thread started in the old forums by a non representative and Shoog just took over the thread.
    But I guess it would be proper if you contacted everyone to get their consent first. But of course, you don't have to.

Shoog is not a rep either, they are just a volunteer.
  • HelsaHelsa
    <broken_record>I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name avatars in posts on these forums</broken_record> They are all listed in the YouTube comments. Apparently, IE can't see them and you have to twiddle the listing order filter button.
    <broken_record>I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name avatars in posts on these forums</broken_record> They are all listed in the YouTube comments. Apparently, IE can't see them and you have to twiddle the listing order filter button.

The formatting is terrible regardless.