Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Jousting Finals

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    2019 Sept 29
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 6; so, no final there, this time.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    All the AFK fishers.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Hush-a-bye, Don't you cry
    Go to sleep, my little baby
    When you wake, you shall have
    All the AFK fishers

Dapples and grays, blacks and bays
    All the AFK fishers
    Hush-a-bye, Don't you cry
    Go to sleep little baby

When you wake, you shall have
    All the AFK fishers
    Dapples and grays, blacks and bays
    All the AFK fishers
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    2019 Oct 6
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 7; so, no final there, this time.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited October 13, 2019
    How are you doing nowadays?
    I've set priority to sleep, so I haven't attended a single jousting round for the last couple of months. Maybe more. Or less. I dunno.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Musicat wrote: »
    How are you doing nowadays?
    I've set priority to sleep, so I haven't attended a single jousting round for the last couple of months. Maybe more. Or less. I dunno.

Great! With the conclusion of summer, Alexina's post merge Finals frequency has started inching back to normal. The folks on Nao, now that they have actual people to frequently compete against, are learning and improving. It's all good.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    By "learning and improving" you mean not participating and having no tournaments week after week?
    Maia wrote: »
    By "learning and improving" you mean not participating and having no tournaments week after week?

It's only the past 3 weeks due to the events people haven't come, otherwise, we've had tournaments on Nao every week but 1 since July
  • HelsaHelsa
    Maia wrote: »

You started jousting regularly on Nao with your namesake character at the beginning of October. The last finals held on Nao was September 22, so it is understandable how it would appear to you. All that notwithstanding, compared to the original three old servers, even now for preliminaries, you can find a real opponent on almost all channels. Don't worry, regular finals will return.
    MusicatWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    2019 Oct 13
    Alexina had 11 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 5; so, no final there, this time.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    2019 Oct 20
    Alexina had 7 while Nao had 6; so, no finals, this week.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2019 Oct 27
    Alexina had 8 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 6; so, no final there, this time.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    2019 Nov 3
    Alexina had 7 while Nao had 6; so, no finals, this week.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2019 Nov 10
    Both Alexina and Nao had 5 each; so, no finals, this week.
    edited November 11, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »
    2019 Nov 10

Everyone got swallowed by glubbers/
    Musicat
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    We might have one more person, who was apparently afking on the 3rd channel <w<
  • HelsaHelsa
    Helsa wrote: »
    2019 Nov 10

Everyone got swallowed by glubbers/

Grubbers might have had something to do with it. If the Ruairi Alt guy comes back then we'll be gold for sure.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2019 Nov. 17
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 5; so, no final there, this time.

• HelsaHelsa
    2019 Nov. 24
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 6; so, no final there, this time.

• HelsaHelsa
    2019 Dec. 1
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 3; so, no final there, this time.